What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you must have god on yourside if you do not suffer mould lol. maybe you can build a unit just for drying with hepa filter intake , carbon filter extractor and a small dehudifier with humidistat , fan , low power heater with thermostat , and dry efficient , saving as many terps as possible and then curing a bit and then freeze for long term
The weather here generally dries out from time to time, and doesn't get as much moisture as north or south of here for some reason. Little dry pocket, works out in my favor most of the time, very blessed. Do have to watch the weather and keep praying because it usually just barely works out. Have to cut on time before mold takes hold. Was drought conditions in Sept. this year again, so it worked out perfectly!

Praise God, the breeze came in today and brought humidity down to 35% and temps up to 72 F! Tomorrow, hopefully will be able to jar, Friday wasn't bad.

I prefer to keep everything outside if possible for better security. I try to not have more than an ounce at the house if possible. Although it may be worth looking into it, because some years weather may not cooperate so well, and I was looking into a dryer that @goriillaunit made with a 200 cubic meter fan and a carbon filter.

This is for medicine, so I'd like to be ready to dry indoors to preserve the crop.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
I see fight naw bradar is all gud bradar is no problem I knew from start is not matter if I fight man or if I fight bear I always will win bradar you know dis I smesh da Usman is no problem bradar easy fight easy just grab da leg and takedown and smesh face in is no problem bradar no problem at all insallah dis my seester namber one prostitut in Kazakhstan

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Really liked the speech by Chimaev in regards to the war by the way. Class act and a wrestling monster. Bradar bear wrestling beat fancy American wrestling and we were wrong once again which is why MMA is the worst sport to bet on. Thankfully I didn't put my 20 eur on us, man. Great performance by Makachev as well, kick face takedown and smesh bradar. They don't fuck around in Dagestan as I always say. Just smesh.
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

RobFromTX

No, he lives 10 min away from me. He's not an actual survivalist, he's ex military police turned extreme libertarian. An extreme person all around. He does his sprints on the road that links our houses. I see him even in mid summer with his shirt off sprinting and all burned looking like a lobster 🤦‍♂️ Makes me feel lazy lmao

I live a few blocks away from a doomsday preper who thinks the world is flat. And hes a master carpenter with a phd :biggrin:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I live a few blocks away from a doomsday preper who thinks the world is flat. And hes a master carpenter with a phd :biggrin:
Man, I was so surprised to hear a patriot fellow who does plumbing work for me thought the world is flat. I think the system puts nonsense out there like flat earth to discredit the people trying to dig into the truth and break through lies.

The Earth should be round, there is a lot of simple apparent things backing that up. Nasa may be a liar on some things like the moon landing, but the Earth must be round.

Have a good day at the farm, thanks for the reminder, I need to harvest potatoes. Its amazing how well they produce with little to no weeding an watering. Watch out for those indicas like Black Triangle, may end up taking a nap for a little bit, but you will be feel good afterward.

Harvest day! Thanks for the tunes. Played the drum last night a bit to Babylon Burning. Played that one a couple times. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Troy my patriot plumber was saying in Genesis it talks about the land and how God made it, he said it agrees with flat earth. He's a daily Scripture reading believer too. Not sure if I can swallow the flat earth though, seems everything points to a sphere. Gravity, the change in seasons, lets talk about something real.

Reactions: ost

shiva82

Troy my patriot plumber was saying in Genesis it talks about the land and how God made it, he said it agrees with flat earth. He's a daily Scripture reading believer too. Not sure if I can swallow the flat earth though, seems everything points to a sphere. Gravity, the change in seasons, lets talk about something real.
what about the book of enoch?

shiva82

do your believe in a firmament ? this is also possible .