What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
does your friend live off grid in wales? survivalist sounds interesting . he may come in handy
No, he lives 10 min away from me. He's not an actual survivalist, he's ex military police turned extreme libertarian. An extreme person all around. He does his sprints on the road that links our houses. I see him even in mid summer with his shirt off sprinting and all burned looking like a lobster 🤦‍♂️ Makes me feel lazy lmao

shiva82

No, he lives 10 min away from me. He's not an actual survivalist, he's ex military police turned extreme libertarian. An extreme person all around. He does his sprints on the road that links our houses. I see him even in mid summer with his shirt off sprinting and all burned looking like a lobster 🤦‍♂️ Makes me feel lazy lmao
fair enough , sounds like he is free . good on him

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
fair enough , sounds like he is free . good on him
He is free yeah, I admire his drive and him not giving a fuck. He can be kind of scary though, when we started hanging out, I kept asking him to repeat what he said because I just wasn't used to his accent. And he looked at me like - is this guy fucking with me?? Omg I wouldn't dare 🙈

shiva82

He is free yeah, I admire his drive and him not giving a fuck. He can be kind of scary though, when we started hanging out, I kept asking him to repeat what he said because I just wasn't used to his accent. And he looked at me like - is this guy fucking with me?? Omg I wouldn't dare 🙈
i have a strange hybrid accent so i can't talk

shiva82

If we meet one day, I will show you my array of impersonations of accents. English people that I know are shocked to hear a Spaniard doing the cockney or the Boston accent or the liverpewl or Geordie or Scottish. Always gets an easy laugh from Brits living here.
i love hearing people doing accents . it makes me giggle . i do impressions , badly, but they get a laugh

shiva82

as young kids we would get the local newspaper and dial up the adverts in the 'for sale' section, and my friend would put on accents . he did a great punjabi accent and would ask the man on the other end of the line all kinds of questions, such as 'does it have leopard skin seats?' and other funny things. we must of been around 11 years old when we were into doing that at any chance. i think we got that idea from the simpsons

we would have tears in our eyes. that boy who did it is a headmaster now and would never dream of doing that again, but if i mention it he bursts out laughing to this day