What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

for me its like automatic, i leave home and suddenly i'm at my workplace and vice versa.
i get road rage in traffic twice a day usually. they build hundreds of houses without the infrastructure in place often here , and close roads during the process, and it causes carnage and ruins whole regions . i'm getting angry just at the thought of all the roadworks and traffic that was never needed lol

shiva82

You a boxer Shiva ? My daughter is a mma fighter. I've done a little fighting
a hobbyist boxer, just for fitness mainly and i spar every weekend. my coach is an ex world champion boxer . i have trained with many amateur boxers, pro boxers, bare knuckle fighters, mma guys , all kinds of folk. i train in western boxing regular and thai boxing now and then . i mix it up if im alone on a bag training . boxing heavy with some muay thai thrown in lol . i'm a lover not a fighter. i'm a big pussy . some of the people i train with are fighters . i'm too pretty to be a fighter man

right

My older daughter trained with some Russian aikido sensia and Brazilian jujitsu champion. She fought well and I was proud. She still fights.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i use public transport, i'm like in a trance and time flies.
worst part about my job is argueing with the clients once its done. it seems to never be done. i'm almost accepting it as a part of the job by now. but it sucks, i love closure.

shiva82

basically every saturday i'm a human heavy bag for my coach haha. i try my best

i used to train daily , but i dismantled my gym at home and cancelled my gym membership . i just do my own training and and spar once a week now. i do 10 rounds of sparring after warm up drills and pads , bagwork

right

If you want to check them out they are in the upper peninsula of Michigan. They call themselves project mayhem ( I know, cheesey)

shiva82

If you want to check them out they are in the upper peninsula of Michigan. They call themselves project mayhem ( I know, cheesey)
i will . they all have cheesy names . standard behaviour in mma lol . they good kids most of them and all learn respect in these gyms

shiva82

i always got told whenever outnumbered or confronted by a weapon, to run away pronto. those were my fathers words. and if ever in a moment of self defence end it as quickly as possible

shiva82

i love old school karate , without the western modern rules and flash moves that don't work . same with taekwondo. the outlawed versions are real deal . the modern western versions are diluted safer versions

elbows , throws, locks etc

right

Hey I see weakness on the left in the speakers corner. If we could be on he same side we could systematically wipe out the other side one by one

Latest posts

Latest posts