What's new

Ron Paul 2012!!! Your thoughts on who we should pick for our "Cause"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
Missouri returns (only 1% reporting thus far)

Missouri returns (only 1% reporting thus far)

Santorum 42%
Mittens 36%
Uncommitted 10%
Paul 9%

fat fuck, i mean gingrich not even listed...

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
yea, i forgot fat fuck was not on the ballot...

looks like Rick might have a banner night...

this is a crazy race :crazy:

itisme

Veteran
Ron Paul would be doing way better if they were not stealing the elections......

If anybody but Ron Paul wins CO then there is NO WAY there is any legitimacy to any of these elections, they may as well be erections.

SacredBreh

Unanswered.......

Unanswered.......

Quote: Discobiscuit--
IMO, they're handling things quite differently. Europe is attempting austerity and the result is their private debt hasn't contracted like private debt in the US.

We have public debt to manage but our private debt has been reduced considerably since the 2008 housing bust.[/QUOTE]

The audit of the Fed’s emergency lending programs was scarcely reported by mainstream media – albeit the results are undoubtedly newsworthy. It is the first audit of the Fed in United States history since its beginnings in 1913. The findings verify that over $16 trillion was allocated to corporations and banks internationally, purportedly for “financial assistance” during and after the 2008 fiscal crisis.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/traceyg...the-feds-16-trillion-bailouts-under-reported/

Same people paying for it, same source for bail out, same...... bullshit.

To place $16 trillion into perspective, remember that GDP of the United States is only $14.12 trillion. The entire national debt of the United States government spanning its 200+ year history is "only" $14.5 trillion. The budget that is being debated so heavily in Congress and the Senate is "only" $3.5 trillion. Take all of the outrage and debate over the $1.5 trillion deficit into consideration, and swallow this Red pill: There was no debate about whether $16,000,000,000,000 would be given to failing banks and failing corporations around the world.

That is $16,000,000,000,000.00..... our money being given out. Are you saying it was used differently??? Maybe I didn't understand?:YaRight:

Peace

Peace

Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit
Everybody acknowledges our need to cut spending. Obama proposed more spending cuts than Simpson Bowles but the opposition balked at the 1:4 revenues to spending-cuts strategy.

As soon as the opposition realizes they can't get substantial cuts w/o revenue increases, we'll get a tax rate that addresses deficits.

So we are going to cut enough and increase the taxes enough to not only "address" OUR public debt but also that of all our FRIENDS over seas?

To place $16 trillion into perspective, remember that GDP of the United States is only $14.12 trillion. The entire national debt of the United States government spanning its 200+ year history is "only" $14.5 trillion. The budget that is being debated so heavily in Congress and the Senate is "only" $3.5 trillion. Take all of the outrage and debate over the $1.5 trillion deficit into consideration, and swallow this Red pill: There was no debate about whether $16,000,000,000,000 would be given to failing banks and failing corporations around the world.

And you're saying we should continue to just leave it in the hands of the TWO PARTIES' philosophies and ideals that not only made this kind of bullshit POSSIBLE but NECESSARY..... and to ignore an alternative to those philosophies and ideals because Ron Paul's ideas have not shown to work in history?

IMHO History shows EXACTLY that the ideas of BOTH dominate Parties have not worked!

I couldn't find an annual interest calculator on the net that could do $30,500,000,000,000. How many generations of our children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, ..... (anyway you get the idea) will it take to work their way out of the SLAVERY they are being born into???

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results-- Albert Einstein.

Peace

Still waiting......

Peace

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Still waiting for another starve-the-beast lawmaker to push the fledgling carcas over the cliff? :biglaugh:

We know how to balance a budget, sacredbreh but half the Hill wants to break it. When the mission is accomplished, they won't even take credit because they don't/won't publicly admit that they want more of your money going to the private sector.

Ah, the freedom to dig deeper into one's pocket. How refreshing.

G

greenmatter

Ron Paul would be doing way better if they were not stealing the elections......

If anybody but Ron Paul wins CO then there is NO WAY there is any legitimacy to any of these elections, they may as well be erections.

i am doing everything i can to sty the fuck away from all things political in 2012, but i have to ask ........ why is ron paul going to take colorado?

........ most of the people i know respond to the word politics with "we're fucked" ........ a giant douche or a turd sandwich are actually sounding like an improvement to what is out there to vote for anymore

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Still waiting for another starve-the-beast lawmaker to push the fledgling carcas over the cliff? :biglaugh:
Not so much a cliff.

More like rolling the carcass down the side of a mountain (drop offs and slides). Or more correctly several carcasses.

AllCentralBanksArePrinting_0.png

Zdub7k

Rick Santorum swept all three caucus's yesterday! c'mon people, is this a joke??? the man is afraid of gays!!!! something sounds awfully fishy here....either they are scewing the numbers that badly for Ron Paul, or people are being lazy....every vote counts...and Ron Paul needs our help...mobilize people..lets get it done the right way!

T

trem0lo

Don't forget that the CO caucus was closed to registered Republicans only. And registration ended 2 months ago.

SacredBreh

I switched parties about two months ago......

I switched parties about two months ago......

5 days late from the dead line in Colorado...... Shit!

Feel like I let everyone down.

Peace

itisme

Veteran
i am doing everything i can to sty the fuck away from all things political in 2012, but i have to ask ........ why is ron paul going to take colorado?

........ most of the people i know respond to the word politics with "we're fucked" ........ a giant douche or a turd sandwich are actually sounding like an improvement to what is out there to vote for anymore

Seriously? Do you not have Medical MJ there? Things may be ok for now but you better talk to a CA person or two! Black Water will be in your town next. You may be loving life this month but right around the corner lurks DEA to take your Constructional Rights! If they accidentally kill one person that is far to many over victim-less "crimes". I also feel that God made this plant for us to use, maybe not the way I use it but I know it is a miracle plant. I want my God given rights and I assume most CO people do too, then Ron Paul is your only choice.

People act like Santorm is a conservative choice and that is the only reason most vote for him. Ron Paul is just as conservative and understands people have different religious views afforded by the Constitution. Ron Paul is not only a true conservative but he understands history and how England and the Church dominated, thus AMERICA was formed! Ron Paul understands this and how US sovereignty is a FREE AMERICANS ASSET but an ABUSED AMERICANS LOST HOPE! That is why I say vote Ron Paul.

Ron Paul isn't ready to blow Iran of the map but everybody else has them in the cross hairs. Ron Paul wants peace and so do our Soldiers. If we value their contributions both in life and death then you should vote Ron Paul. I have heard that we have over 40,000 AWOL TROOPS right now! Look at some of the information out there and don't believe FOX, CNN, or me for that matter. Ron Paul is the only candidate for peace and ending undeclared and unjust wars. Ron Paul wants to protect US borders and protect all of our families from the police states we now live in. Yet another reason to vote for Ron Paul.

Ron Paul wants to audit the FED. The FED is also the owners of the IMF. Do some research how those third world countries feel about the IMF. Ron Paul would either fix the issue for the better or die trying. IMO that makes him a true Hero, an ordinary man put into an extraordinary position and willing to give his life for God and Country. That is why I am voting for Ron Paul.

Ron Paul would end the US involvement with the UN and many other foreign agendas. The scariest right of hand would be DEPOPULATION under UN AGENDA 21 or Bill 13575! It has a great sounding Wildlife Conservation Act in it too...That takes us all to concentration camps while they REPOPULATE the WILDERNESS! I say another reason to vote Ron Paul.

Feds Label Bulk Buying of Food a Potential Terrorist Activity
http://www.infowars.com/feds-label-bulk-buying-of-food-a-potential-terrorist-activity/

U.S. and Israel Set Stage for False Flag and Iran Attack
http://www.infowars.com/u-s-and-israel-set-stage-for-false-flag-and-iran-attack/

A couple near me called the cops as they had an unruly child. The kid was being rude and even lunged at the cops with a BUTTER KNIFE and they blew his brains out. The parents had called the cops before & they had taised him. Now they don't trust the cops...I'd say with two parents and the cops should have ever taised him, shame on them if they can't handle a child any better. Ron Paul would let people know that this is a violation of rights and not to be tolerated. I say that is a good reason for CO to vote Ron Paul.

Last edited:
G

greenmatter

Seriously? Do you not have Medical MJ there? Things may be ok for now but you better talk to a CA person or two! Black Water will be in your town next. You may be loving life this month but right around the corner lurks DEA to take your Constructional Rights! If they accidentally kill one person that is far to many over victim-less "crimes". I also feel that God made this plant for us to use, maybe not the way I use it but I know it is a miracle plant. I want my God given rights and I assume most CO people do too, then Ron Paul is your only choice.

People act like Santorm is a conservative choice and that is the only reason most vote for him. Ron Paul is just as conservative and understands people have different religious views afforded by the Constitution. Ron Paul is not only a true conservative but he understands history and how England and the Church dominated, thus AMERICA was formed! Ron Paul understands this and how US sovereignty is a FREE AMERICANS ASSET but an ABUSED AMERICANS LOST HOPE! That is why I say vote Ron Paul.

Ron Paul isn't ready to blow Iran of the map but everybody else has them in the cross hairs. Ron Paul wants peace and so do our Soldiers. If we value their contributions both in life and death then you should vote Ron Paul. I have heard that we have over 40,000 AWOL TROOPS right now! Look at some of the information out there and don't believe FOX, CNN, or me for that matter. Ron Paul is the only candidate for peace and ending undeclared and unjust wars. Ron Paul wants to protect US borders and protect all of our families from the police states we now live in. Yet another reason to vote for Ron Paul.

Ron Paul wants to audit the FED. The FED is also the owners of the IMF. Do some research how those third world countries feel about the IMF. Ron Paul would either fix the issue for the better or die trying. IMO that makes him a true Hero, an ordinary man put into an extraordinary position and willing to give his life for God and Country. That is why I am voting for Ron Paul.

Ron Paul would end the US involvement with the UN and many other foreign agendas. The scariest right of hand would be DEPOPULATION under UN AGENDA 21 or Bill 13575! It has a great sounding Wildlife Conservation Act in it too...That takes us all to concentration camps while they REPOPULATE the WILDERNESS! I say another reason to vote Ron Paul.

Feds Label Bulk Buying of Food a Potential Terrorist Activity
http://www.infowars.com/feds-label-bulk-buying-of-food-a-potential-terrorist-activity/

U.S. and Israel Set Stage for False Flag and Iran Attack
http://www.infowars.com/u-s-and-israel-set-stage-for-false-flag-and-iran-attack/

A couple near me called the cops as they had an unruly child. The kid was being rude and even lunged at the cops with a BUTTER KNIFE and they blew his brains out. The parents had called the cops before & they had taised him. Now they don't trust the cops...I'd say with two parents and the cops should have ever taised him, shame on them if they can't handle a child any better. Ron Paul would let people know that this is a violation of rights and not to be tolerated. I say that is a good reason for CO to vote Ron Paul.

seriously? i am not saying you are wrong, but if what you said was what everyone believes he would have won states before colorado.

so i have to ask again ....... what is it (beside who you are going to vote for) that makes you think RP will take colorado? with the media and the other candidates doing their combined best to marginalize him i just don't see it.

.........and i never heard that the cops had tazed paul childs before they shot him..... i know that they had been to the house on several occasions
but i don't remember reading anything about them having used force on him at any time prior to when they killed him. i'm pretty sure tazing a mentally challenged 12 year old would have made the papers too, and maybe saved his life .......... got a source on that

itisme

Veteran
seriously? i am not saying you are wrong, but if what you said was what everyone believes he would have won states before colorado

If I am not wrong why are you asking again?

RP has won states before CO but they are stealing the elections, look at all the evidence! Have not not read the other posts with any links or even googled it? Nevada, Iowa, are ones I have heard numerous reports on...You even admit the bias and chose to discard it. I guess ignorance is bliss.......I am not very blissful!

You tell me why would somebody in CO would not vote RON PAUL!
Why would they vote somebody that don't want Medical MJ? Tell me that?
Tell me what statement don't apply to CO from above.
The reason I state CO is because outside of CA they have the biggest industry to lose, Right?

i'm pretty sure tazing a mentally challenged 12 year old would have made the papers too, and maybe saved his life .......... got a source on that
So the media will lie to us, cover up election fraud, promote endless wars with lies but they won't hide police brutality?
WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your just making up crap now.
I don't know what you were saying about RP kid getting taised, nobody said that! I said a couple near me called the cops and for lunging at them with a BUTTER KNIFE they blew his brains out! That is about as plain and simple as it can be stated! I DON'T WANT THE US TO BE A POLICE STATE!

Last edited:
G

greenmatter

uhhhh O.K ....... the kid who got shot buy the cops was named Paul Childs. does that clear up all the crap i'm making up? the context changes if you realize i am not attacking Ron Paul or your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts