What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoufLondon

Nice! What strain is it?

Hi,
It hasn't got a name, a friend of a friend maintains a population of his favorite plants, derived from various 80s bagseeds. It has lots of thai in it. The seed from this guy produces homogeneous plants. I dont think the breeder is fond of naming weed, he is a very old school hippy!

homero

Señor Member
Veteran
cbg panama

picture.php

ElRubio

Veteran
Destroyers are growing up quickly. I have culled just one male...and spotted a couple of females.
Flowering at day 21.

11hrjm1.jpg

wbyvxe.jpg

Tijuana, with the same days. (popular sativa cut here, unknown genetics)
1zbctpt.jpg

2vww9p3.jpg

sexy gal heheh

Big ups!

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola amigos :tiphat:

1 year+ cured buds grown outdoors in 2013 by my good friend Mustafunk :huggg:

Left: OT1´s Haze x Meao Thai

Center: Jamaican LB

Right: CC´s Kerala/Skunk

awesome...thx bro ;):dance013:

Snype

Veteran
2015 is the year of the Sativa's!

[(Original Haze x NL5) x (Skunk1 x Columbian Gold)] x Silver Pearl
Otherwise known as J1 (not to be confused with the J1 on the west coast) but I renamed this:
Mass Electric
I have the last of the stock that was made by my old mentor in 1998 who goes by the name "Jimmy The Greek". The rest of the stock was taken by the Greek Police which he is still on the run for. It took him years of selection to make this strain which was grown outdoors in Greece for many years. He grew thousands of plants outdoors. He gave me forty something beans to try and find the original keeper which was the best weed that I've ever smoked. He says out of his experience 1 out of 20 seeds should find the original J1. As you can see I don't have lots of seed to work with but I'm sure I'll find a potent / tasty keeper. He worked on this strain for many years because he wasn't happy where Shanti was heading with his Super Silver Haze and he made his version of what he thought it should be. He said other than the Columbian Gold from 1973, this is the best weed he has ever had. It'll kick the shit out of most Elite clone only's.

Mass Electric #1 - Day 28 Flower
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Snype

Veteran
Mass Electric #2 - Day 28 Flower
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I'll be germinating every seed from this stock this year! Hoping to find the original one that was the greatest smoke I ever had. He also gave me all his stock of J1 x Neville's Haze. I'll be popping those as well!

xxPeacePipexx

Veteran
FFS This thread just gets better and better like some of those Sativa colas locked and sealed up for a year or so...

I think I may touch base here soon with my own input.. Been growing/smoking Kaks Kreations "Jacks Princess" and it has taken me back to the late 80's era I recall as Sativa/Haze glory days of my youth..

Yesterday I decided to drop some XJ18 beans into water and they were smaller then a BB, which I liked being that so many Sativas of land race origin I grew in the late 80's and 90's were just the same in both size and shape.. I then had a mania like fever and decided I might as well dig out the smallest of all my Sat seeds for my own "2015" Revival of the ultimate Sativa.Even had a pack of Haze I made germ and tail in 6 hours in water. A good sign for this Ultimate Sativa Revival Project 2015.

Neville's Haze and XJ18 along with and pure Thai as well to name some of the seeds germinating here now. If find any worthy stable gems I ll be incorporating them into my head stash project I coined "The Two Dog Star Project". A project for the Psychonaut and Highon side of my character.

Hope to be back this spring with some more revivals on my end but either way I ll drop back in with some more shots of Jacks Cleaner P1 along with some of Kaks Kreations Jacks Princess (JC P1 x C88/99 (Pineapple Princesss). Two of the Cannaworlds most well known legends of the Sativa dom holy Grail types have been combined into this new beast of a haze mix we call Jacks Princess . Also I ll drop some photos below of something I kreated and revived all at the same time in one long project.

Kaks Kreations -Jacks Princess (Jacks Cleaner P1 x Pineapple Princess - C88 XC99)

P1016912_zps61d4be4d.jpg

My choice pheno of Jacks Princess found on my first test run of a few beans.. A real keeper for sure just like mom.
P1016839_zps70fface2.jpg

Jacks Cleaner P1 pollinated with an upcoming Backcross developing on the side of my main lamps.

P1016833_zpsacgjs9qn.jpg

Kak The Tripper - My 56 day haze I made in Kaks honor after some bullshit went down. I made this using some of Kaks Kreations but out of my own selection and choice . This one is a old time haze and a reminiscent of Neville's oldest but with some speed on both ends .. This line I made is a real speed ball of a hyper effect matching up to its fast flowering and minimal stretch.

It is like Coffee at first but then like espresso and once it really kicks in your high but on your feet instead of your ass and often I trip hard one this one if I smoke to much..Sandlewood tastes and scents infused with a strange chemical like profile.. Yumm I have to run now and pull out a vintage jar of my best Colas of this . I consider it my best attempt yet creating a vintage type plant and bringing it forth into a seed line .:tiphat:

Kak The Tripper -

DSC_0370_07_zpsikfn5hhf.jpg

Last edited:

JACKBAYBEH

Impressive looking buds PeacePipe! That's an interesting genetic pairing for sure.

Snype that J1 sounds like some impressive old school funk. I bet the cross to the NH will produce some devastatingly powerful flowers man. Good luck with your search. Make some F2 gen from your keepers.

Yo Sammy

Veteran
damn bananas:biggrin:

Hey Waldgeist,

Dont worry to much bout the nanners brother.
You popped a namibian oudoor grown seed. You are growing in a indoor environment with strong nutrients and artificial light and so on. In itself this can be the reason. As long you dont get to much of them you could keep her and grow her several times over whilst keeping your mom strong and vital (put her outdoors in spring and summer if you can). This way she will adapt herself at you growing conditions over time and she will produce less nanners. Sometimes the nanners apear first 3 or 4 indoor runs whilst the numbers of nanners go down each run. Could be after a couple of runs she will adapt to your environment so well that you wont see them anymore or just in late flower one or two.
You could also make a natural S1, hehe
Best vibes.

Status
Not open for further replies.