What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Trust me your not the first to be surprised ,Many people think/thought its impossible .

I say now what i said few years back .What is one seed if it dont finish i only lost a seed .But i will recommend anyone in NYC or a similair climate to give NH a try outdoor

This was the fourth Pheno that has finished Outdoors in NYC over 3 grows .The finishing times have been from last week of October till the second week of November being the longest .

The flowering has started ranging from early august till early september .I believe plant maturity an early start is key to finish the this beauty

There is another recent NL dom i havnt posted pics of .But the plants have all been mature or damn close to it . If given an extra week or soo i would have but its hard when the rain combines with the NYC Cold

HAZE IS HARD TO KILL ,the cold isnt the issue in late Oct/november its when the rains come for extended periods of time coupled with low temps

I was only told this OF course by a friend he shared this info an nugs

1luvbigherb

Im in Mass, right across from NY down 91. We get the cold and rain about Oct 1st. Anything past Oct 7th usually gets botrytis.
Would love to flower a Nev Haze indoor for the first 3 or 4 weeks, then put her outdoors to finish by Oct 1st.
How many weeks are you finding the different phenos of Nev's need to finish BigHerb?
Was thinking of flowering her at the end of June indoors, then put her outside for Aug 1st to finish outdoor.

Waldgeist

bigherb, thats a very nice od harvest, my congratulations!

im expecting

some big herb

picture.php

:biggrin:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Waldi

C5 x Malawi !
I`ve grown a few C5 crosses . I have enjoyed them very much .

The old C5 has the pine smell that can be detected in Jack herer and many Haze derivatives . She is the progenitor . Of many , many Hazes . Jack and SSH included .

Over in Chimera`s forum they are camping out to catch the drop of his Haze at the shop . We just talk to the right people ,and boom ! C5 cross he he .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Elmer Bud

Veteran
C5...... Anyone know where in the states to get such genes?

G`day Noche

Different project . Same mother .

Emperors haze .

Fusion Seeds - Emperors Haze 2010
EMPERORS HAZE 2010: C5 haze x jack herer

Back to basic with this project! Many strains bare the name haze, many strains contain haze.
Fusion's goal was to bring a true haze back to the market as the dutch part of fusion basicly grew up in the area were name like: A5, C5, HPH, mexican, AG13, CG13, neville etc etc were famous. It was probably a huge part in him going into growing. A huge thanks goes out to people like A5 and Samhowdee who allways shared acces 2 these gems !!
The breeding project started in 2010, using a male selected out of a old batch of sensi's jack herer. (pre euro) This way some inbreeding occured as the JH is thought to be offspring from the C side of the haze.

The plants in the f1 varied very in pheno's. Half of them small, pretty fast flowering lady's, most northernlight/jack types.
The other half were more like mom: large sativa's, ranging from dense "hybrid" style buds to real sativa monsterbuds.
Most went 12+ weeks, some even 16. Especially the "hybrid" type pheno's would be very desired in the growers community as they yielded very good, finished within 12,5 weeks, had great taste (ranging from fruity to creamy haze, some a bit sour) and all had a great high that went over most of the time in a stoned.
The sativa type plants were all rich in taste, hazey and very mental when it comes to high.

Work is in full progress atm, the emperors haze can go all ways. Some f2's are allready made from the best pheno's. One girl stood out so she will enter the breeding rooms this year to make more f2's.
Plan is to include some other haze lady's aswell. Backcrossing with the C5 mom aswell.

Watch out for the 2011 and 2012 versions!!
Strain Lineage / Genealogy
Emperors Haze 2010 »»» C5 Haze x Jack Herer F2
C5 Haze
»»» Northern Lights #5 x Haze C
Northern Lights #5
USA, Kalifornien »»» Mostly Indica
Haze C
O Haze
»»» Mexico x Colombia x Thailand x India
Mexico »»» Sativa
Colombia »»» Sativa
Thailand »»» Sativa
India »»» Sativa
Jack Herer
»»» Haze x {Northern Lights #5 x Shiva Skunk}
Northern Lights #5 x Shiva Skunk
Northern Lights #5 (specified above)
Shiva Skunk
Northern Lights 5 x Skunk #1 F-1 Hybrid F1
»»» Northern Lights #5 x Skunk #1 F1
Northern Lights #5 (specified above)
Skunk #1
Skunk #1
»»» Afghanistan x Mexico x Colombia
Afghanistan »»» Indica
Mexico »»» Sativa
Colombia »»» Sativa
Haze (specified above)

Alternatively her sister A5 is being used in a project by Karma G aka Karma genetics .

Thanks for sharin

EB

bigherb

Veteran
I Appreciate the Luv

Here is OHaze x DsD this was passed from Mota its Ripz cross its a reported Church dom Haze female crossed to a Double strawberry diesel male from Rez

Info an pics from a friend

1luvbigherb

Attachments

• Haze n Holidaze 007.jpg
    Haze n Holidaze 007.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Haze n Holidaze 017.jpg
    Haze n Holidaze 017.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Haze n Holidaze 016.jpg
    Haze n Holidaze 016.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Haze n Holidaze 015.jpg
    Haze n Holidaze 015.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Haze n Holidaze 009.jpg
    Haze n Holidaze 009.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 26

bigherb

Veteran
Few more OHaze x DsD

Attachments

• Haze n Holidaze 026.jpg
    Haze n Holidaze 026.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Haze n Holidaze 027.jpg
    Haze n Holidaze 027.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Haze n Holidaze 038.jpg
    Haze n Holidaze 038.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Haze n Holidaze 020.jpg
    Haze n Holidaze 020.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Haze n Holidaze 022.jpg
    Haze n Holidaze 022.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 24

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Man I'd like to have a bowl of that right now :)

gonna be dry till the Raspberry Cough girls come down. I'm getting some pics up today when its lights on.... They are starting to explode, noticeable difference daily. Best looking plants I've had going so far this time around.

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Dabbed some C5 ice yesterday with my buddy.
Just WOW!
Love that sat stroboscopic high that peaks for 1,5-2hrs long with gentle comedown and relaxing body glow and peace o mind.
That C5 is one heck of a lady!
Looooooove

Super to watch the C5/Malawi Waldgeist.
Will follow that one with mucho interest!
I have 1 goin myself atm.
Looking pretty C5 dom so far, will update soon.
Thank you.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
Dabbed some C5 ice yesterday with my buddy.
Just WOW!

Love that sat stroboscopic high that peaks for 1,5-2hrs long with gentle comedown and relaxing body glow and peace o mind.
That C5 is one heck of a lady!
Looooooove
58199700.jpg

Waldgeist

jajda, gth is very resinous, lecker velvety, its done 9 weeks?

some like pistols, some like rocketlaunchers -

i like my pumpaction potgun:biggrin:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Nevilles Haze Outdoor aka Incense of the Gods

1luvbigherb

Those buds look mighty tasty bigherb :) love the golden hue!

i was vaping a bit more of my favorite Nevils Haze yesterday. the first few times i vaped it i found the high to be strong, euphoric but also a bit boring and one-dimensional, it's so strong it becomes confusing at times, definitely not a functional sativa high for me :D

more like hazed and confused, but too good feeling to care about it if that makes any sense... but yesterday (it has been curing a few more weeks now) i vaped more of it in one session and got a lot of haze magic from it, very colourful and quite trippy ;) jamming while being high on three hits Nevils Haze proved to be easy flowing and very enjoyable!

It doesn't compete with the green haze x thai from ace in terms of the quality of high but it wouldn't be fair to compare the two really, seeing as NH contains NL#5. Nevertheless comparing the two is quite interesting, there are astonishing similarities between the two. I remember reading that somebody (i think bushweed) was suggesting that NH is mostly colombian and thai dominant, i tend to agree with this...

The taste of the Nevils Haze is hazier than most haze strains i have tried, but this is imho brought on by the hybridization with the NL#5, the aroma reminds me a lot of some afghan x haze phenos i found, it is kind of a "pungent haziness", i enjoy the taste immensely and i can imagine you do too, lots of incense (although not really frankincense, more the perfumy kind of incense - which i prefer anyways... have you burned frankincense resin side by side with your NH to compare it directly? i think you should try that! )

i am going to vape some more of it now :D

have a good time and enjoy your nice nevils haze buds bigherb :)

good vibes!

SoufLondon

My outdoor sativa, cured for 2 and a half months. It smells realllllllllllllllly nice :D the high seems to be getting more and more trippy as it ages. Favourite smoke at the moment, extremely psychedelic :D

I'm going to devote my entire outdoor space to this strain this year, very, very, VERY excited for the next growing season!!! :D

T

The_Core

No growing long flowering sativa's in Sweden unless its indoors. Lucky guys growing all these satty's. Very nice!

Rinse

Veteran

BoldAsLove

Veteran
Those buds look mighty tasty bigherb :) love the golden hue!

i was vaping a bit more of my favorite Nevils Haze yesterday. the first few times i vaped it i found the high to be strong, euphoric but also a bit boring and one-dimensional, it's so strong it becomes confusing at times, definitely not a functional sativa high for me :D

more like hazed and confused, but too good feeling to care about it if that makes any sense... but yesterday (it has been curing a few more weeks now) i vaped more of it in one session and got a lot of haze magic from it, very colourful and quite trippy ;) jamming while being high on three hits Nevils Haze proved to be easy flowing and very enjoyable!

It doesn't compete with the green haze x thai from ace in terms of the quality of high but it wouldn't be fair to compare the two really, seeing as NH contains NL#5. Nevertheless comparing the two is quite interesting, there are astonishing similarities between the two. I remember reading that somebody (i think bushweed) was suggesting that NH is mostly colombian and thai dominant, i tend to agree with this...

The taste of the Nevils Haze is hazier than most haze strains i have tried, but this is imho brought on by the hybridization with the NL#5, the aroma reminds me a lot of some afghan x haze phenos i found, it is kind of a "pungent haziness", i enjoy the taste immensely and i can imagine you do too, lots of incense (although not really frankincense, more the perfumy kind of incense - which i prefer anyways... have you burned frankincense resin side by side with your NH to compare it directly? i think you should try that! )

i am going to vape some more of it now

have a good time and enjoy your nice nevils haze buds bigherb

good vibes!

Hey bob!

I've only had commercially selected NH, but your impressions are similar to mine regarding NH vs. OTH. I prefer the dry woody frankincense of green OTH, but the purple phenos that carry the incense trait are more perfumy, like you say, and more similar to the NL hybrids IMO, yet not as pungent or sweet. When green haze is smoked along side frankincense burning, the haze smoke blends right in :) The purple haze incense phenos do not blend in though, they have a brighter more floral smell to me with a hint of cat piss/ammonia.

Status
Not open for further replies.