What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetaGrow

Sup RUST heads...still a rookie compared to most in this thread. But I wanted to share this interesting cross. Very interesting structure. It is Arjan's Haze #3 x Mandala Satori.

At around week 6 of veg when this was taken (still in 24/0 now) she started shooting these out and now they are becoming quite dense.

Thread is here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299334

Jajda z okjesu

Veteran
GTH 8

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Siever

Veteran
Rare dankness has more of those absolutely stunning looking strains.
Makes me want to grow them!!

Siever

CHEFfy

I'm gonna have a hard time picking one keeper of the 3 sexually stable Fems I found. Like not one has been chucked yet. That is rare for me.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Lovely specimen Walda. Its straight Namibian landrace? whats stands for that gc? What does it mean?!'

This is a very balanced Zamaldelica (nagual cut) at day 26 of flowering. Its very strong.
View Image

Destroyer seedlings...looking for the freak pheno hehe
View Image

vibes!
are your seedlings in coco if so then how are you getting them to grow so healthy. mine r in coco too and always keep getting yellow then they die be for the get there 2ed or 3ed set of leafs. any tips on this.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
are your seedlings in coco if so then how are you getting them to grow so healthy. mine r in coco too and always keep getting yellow then they die be for the get there 2ed or 3ed set of leafs. any tips on this.

Coco sub-forum. Flushing the coir and feeding light from day one is key. Hopefully I'm not just pointing out the obvious :D

ElRubio

Veteran

Hey Cheesy!

Yep, I´m using coco coir again from the begining of this last crop. Canna is the brand i like most for the coir and feed.

Its Coco A + B formula is made to add 4 ml/l which left the NS with good Ph and EC values (using my tap water which is excellent i must say). Nonetheless, these are slightly superior that the seedlings needs, so I add some distilled water to low the EC value while maintining the Ph range.

Those Destroyer i posted before are green and healthy nowadays. I supervise them daily to cull the males. I´ll post some pics soon so you can see how big are they now... Definitely, i love to grow in coco coir, sooo grateful and easy. Hope it helps.

Vibes!

OLDproLg

Veteran
WELCOME and THANX for POSTING!!!

WELCOME and THANX for POSTING!!!

Yeh sorry, I had it set to private, now you should be good. I forgot to say in my previous post that I have a deep respect for people trying to find landraces and keep these pure genetics and all sativa lovers. This thread has me dreaming, it's so great!
Hello fellow greek!

Good stuff i see their from the old land of ours..
we need more of this beautiful red haired sativas
FROM GREECE!!!

You have me dreaming also;)
peace

bigherb

Veteran
Nevilles Haze Outdoor aka Incense of the Gods

1luvbigherb

Attachments

• 79 (29)
    79 (29)
    111.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Haze n Holidaze 068.jpg
    Haze n Holidaze 068.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Haze n Holidaze 064.jpg
    Haze n Holidaze 064.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Haze n Holidaze 057.jpg
    Haze n Holidaze 057.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Haze n Holidaze 056.jpg
    Haze n Holidaze 056.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 21

bigherb

Veteran
Few More NH Pics

Attachments

• Haze n Holidaze 089.jpg
    Haze n Holidaze 089.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Haze n Holidaze 093.jpg
    Haze n Holidaze 093.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Haze n Holidaze 090.jpg
    Haze n Holidaze 090.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG534[2]
    IMG534[2]
    140 KB · Views: 46
  • Haze n Holidaze 100.jpg
    Haze n Holidaze 100.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 25

bigherb

Veteran
Wow, able to finish NH outdoor? Extremely quick pheno or southern geographical location? Looks awesome.

Trust me your not the first to be surprised ,Many people think/thought its impossible .

I say now what i said few years back .What is one seed if it dont finish i only lost a seed .But i will recommend anyone in NYC or a similair climate to give NH a try outdoor

This was the fourth Pheno that has finished Outdoors in NYC over 3 grows .The finishing times have been from last week of October till the second week of November being the longest .

The flowering has started ranging from early august till early september .I believe plant maturity an early start is key to finish the this beauty

There is another recent NL dom i havnt posted pics of .But the plants have all been mature or damn close to it . If given an extra week or soo i would have but its hard when the rain combines with the NYC Cold

HAZE IS HARD TO KILL ,the cold isnt the issue in late Oct/november its when the rains come for extended periods of time coupled with low temps

I was only told this OF course by a friend he shared this info an nugs

1luvbigherb

rexamus616

Veteran
Double/extra serrations on leaves.

And extra shoots coming from the junction of a branch and the main stalk. (crappy picture, i'll try again soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.