What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

t99

Veteran
Was there any difference in root space? I had a very root bound sativa with similar bud structure as #7. Didn't get to run it again, so I don't know if it was genetic or environmental.

Waldgeist

bal,
did the clones you took and flowered after the initial stretch, show full maturity like the reveged, i.e. a clean and even 'zigzag' type of node- structure?
If so, I think sideshowbob is spot on.

thats kind of exiting, lets reveg some stuff:biggrin:

picture.php
picture.php

ngc, d 49

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Instead of like this:

View Image
View Image

These last two pictures were clones originally taken in early flower from the seed plants (around three months into the plants' life). I couldn't get #5 or #16 to clone, so I ended up reveging those entire plants AFTER they had already had 6 months of life (3 months of flower to mature their seeds in a window lit room). I realize this could just be due to the extra maturity time of those two particular seed plants, but it's a stark difference in structure compared to the rest of the plants grown from clone. Especially when all of the seed plants looked so similar in structure when matured in the window lit room. I've reveged sativas before (granted not quite so tropical as these) and they never changed structure so much.

So, this is the question I pose to all you experts :D

Maturity time of seed plant? Reveg method? Just genetics? Lucky soil mix? What do you think?

Wait. Do i understand correctly that #7 and #8 were grown beneath the window and #5 was grown under LED?

Then it's clearly the difference in the amount of light received by the plants. If not the reveg is the most likely factor in my opinion...

BoldAsLove

Veteran
Was there any difference in root space? I had a very root bound sativa with similar bud structure as #7. Didn't get to run it again, so I don't know if it was genetic or environmental.

Thanks for the thought but no, all those plants in post #9766 began in 1 gal plastics and finished in 3 gal fabrics. Transplanted at different times depending on when each individual plant stopped it's strong stretching. Although #7 was a 20 weeker and was rootbound by the time it was cut down.

bal,
did the clones you took and flowered after the initial stretch, show full maturity like the reveged, i.e. a clean and even 'zigzag' type of node- structure?

thats kind of exiting, lets reveg some stuff
biggrin.gif

View Image View Image

ngc, d 49

Yes, alternating nodes throughout :)

I'm a little skeptical, but open :D let's see..

lol NGC might reveg a brain and cultivate you

Last edited:

BoldAsLove

Veteran
Wait. Do i understand correctly that #7 and #8 were grown beneath the window and #5 was grown under LED?

Then it's clearly the difference in the amount of light received by the plants. If not the reveg is the most likely factor in my opinion...

NO :biggrin: I knew it would be confusing. The #7 and #8 pics were grown under LED. The only pics showing the window plants are these:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
bal,

thats kind of exiting, lets reveg some stuff:biggrin:

View Image View Image

ngc, d 49

G`day Waldi

I`ve revegged plenty of plants .
I particularly like clones from revegged plants for the closeness of the internodes on the new growth .

Kalahari Choice lookin real nice !
Told ya I liked the look of her early on .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G`day BAL

Yes I agree more mature mothers can produce clones that mature a little earlier , stretch less and have more terpenes .

But the difference between 3 hours light through your window and the light from your LED are the biggest factors IMO .

The plant needs that light energy to drive processes .

Natural selection says . The plant with low light will not thrive like one with ample light . The conditions don`t suit . So less likely the species will take hold there .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G`day Jajda z okjesu

Nice work !
I have some ECSD x Nevil`s Hz from the Nevil`s Hz crossed everything series. They have a similar look to your spears .

Happy smokin .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

HatchBrew

Veteran
Khmer Gold
alFBbvf.jpg

eQZ2zZK.jpg

She's in flower. This was from three weeks ago. I'll grab some new shots when lights are on tonight

M

miris

wow, gth8 is ghost train haze 8 ? I have now one plant , second time. wonderfull plant with tropical taste and very strong high. how does your smell?

TGHOBS

Asian Fantasy featured in The Cannibibles 1, 2, & 3

Asian Fantasy featured in The Cannibibles 1, 2, & 3

Sativa Trip Weed ..Clone only never released 100% Asian Fantasy coming in seed form soon!!!
Asian cookies
Asian Zamalidica
Asian Nevills 21 and Nevills Haze
Asian chem D,4, 91, stardawg, and loompa headband
Asian Sour Diesel
The Hanging Garden of Babylon Seeds

Attachments

• bomb1.jpg
    bomb1.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 20
  • bomb2.jpg
    bomb2.jpg