What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

e.T

nev haze x hashplant haze/ac ~7wks
DSC_0795.jpg

DSC_0823.jpg

oaxacan x mullum ~9wks
DSC_0869.jpg

zamal x malawi/thai ~9wks
DSC_0875.jpg

Huesos

Skunk Sativa

Skunk Sativa

Tremendous pics everyone.

Here is one I'm calling skunk sativa. You can see the foxtail buds and quality of high is potent yet well balanced with no negative side effects.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 23

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
I just wanted to share some pictures from an australian photographer who travelled to the Highlands of Papua New Guinea, where he stayed for some time in a small village whose economy was largely built around growing weed, he documented there the life of the locals, who have been growing cannabis for decades and making a living on it since their grandparents teached them the bussiness and tricks of the trade.

tumblr_n32r2nikbz1r2m6kmo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nd9a0nTDos1r2m6kmo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_n7uw0uQUcp1r2m6kmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n32r2nikbz1r2m6kmo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_n32r2nikbz1r2m6kmo5_1280.jpg

S

SativaSeed

Even as a picture, it stinks the pure landrace ahaha ! Those plants are wonderful

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Musta

A friend of mine who spends time in PNG told me there are some great genetics up there .

But the after harvest processing degrades the herb a lot .
Very hot humid climate , with the herb stored indoors where cooking fires are burning constantly . So the herb gets the smell / taste of smoke and cooking infused .

I read a study about PNG Cannabis a few years ago . High potency land race it said .

Wizards of Oz Z99 has PNG genetics in its heritage .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Shooters

Anyone ever grow any "lionheart"??

That one sounds nice, only found one review one the entire web though; kinda strange

Found in a bag of weed these surprise seeds have kept me growing and tokin' for four years now...

Lionheart
picture.php

picture.php

I took two harvests off of this plant for 19 quarts of dried and cured bud. Each little nug was as potent as the top colas. I ran across the marijuana strain library and found what I was growing listed there:
http://www.kindgreenbuds.com/marijuana-strains/lionheart/

When cured, Lionheart takes on a reddish brown color and has an incredibly long shelf life. Even buds that have been put aside in a box will stay sticky to the touch, breaking down into smaller nuggets rather than crumbling into dust. When fresh buds are crushed, fingers are left extremely sticky and the bud forms tight, stubborn little nuggets. the aroma resembles incense with a minimal green plant smell, and often overtakes the aroma of other strains in the room. When smoked as a pure joint or in a pipe, the buds burn very thick and slow, refusing to extinguish even when not being puffed. Spicy, appealing and intense, this high is a quality sativa, edifying to the mind and celebratory. This strain stands up to the test of time, continuing to deliver a good stone even with long-term regular use.

Close up pic
picture.php

:dance013:

Ignatz

Veteran
e.T Thanks. Malawi ain't too bad. You have some good things coming yourself it seems.

Mustafunk Pic's like that give me flashbacks. Last time I got weed in pellets, as in the last pic, was when traveling SEA some thirty years ago. Those were the days...

Today is different, just made these pic's from the same Malawi as above. Now cured for 4½ months.
Taste is good for a Malawi, and still quite strong effect. Last few buds:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
That dudes cock is almost out in that one pick, and the little boy looks like fuckin Nas hahaha... Thug life...

BoldAsLove

Veteran
Ace - Old Timer's Haze, plant #5 of 16
picture.php

picture.php

Green pheno, outstanding flower to leaf ratio, stretches about 3-4x its size from clone, good terpene output, these pictures were taken right after chop which was around 14 weeks from clone (might be a little early). This is a clear cut favorite among the lot prior to smoke testing.

Smell: lemon/lime soda, rain, sweet musky cedar, and pepper. Very complex, it smells similar to frankincense resin.

It's still drying, so the smoke report will have to wait a while :)

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Atlantic Diesel (ECDxAtlantic Storm) i think this is the most sativa plant i've ever grown or NLD whatever type plant. handles nutes fairly well considering how sativa it is. but it also stretches like a mofo so i guess there's nowhere to store enough nitrogen to OD on.
6weeks flower. started off hermyish looks to be staying female.

bigherb

Veteran
much thanks amigo........has been some time.......

actually used a early finishing thai true male onto the Yoda cut........don't know background on cut, but is done early Sept........grew out seed and just one had the thai flower that finished early on cut frame....spicy/earthy/stony.....good example of yesteryear, but being in central Cali it's hard to replicate the original.......rest were herm or flower leaned towards the cut ..............didn't seed or keep cuts of....................I know......dumb ass.......................but after 38yr's of outdoor tendin' I'm at the point of just trying to enjoy the garden and all it brings towards my sanity......the more I cloud my mind with breeding potentials and all it entails the less I enjoy.....................

hope life is treating you fair and enjoyin' some quality sats...............

ganj on braddah............

Yes it has

Bless you brother , that is something special to pull off . The experienced hands of master

Speaking of Thai you ever Grow out any Nevilles Haze ? If not make it happen , i think you'll apprecaite a taste of the past

I hear you man you put your work in ,its time for others to do the stressing .BUt you know best brother some Gems come an dissapear Cause of no clones or Seeds being reproduced

How i woulda loved me some Purple mountain Nectar :biggrin:

IM tryin thats all i can do

Best wishes to you an yours

1luvbigherb

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
yeah. i'm giving it the same food as everything else and it's the biggest healthiest thing in the box considering how sativa it is.

here's an overfed sativa for your comparisons.

picture.php

you guys are funny sometimes...everytime i say things it's like the first time anyone's ever heard of such an absurd thing lol.

CARCHOFA

Hello folk!
Here we are another season enjoying a little bit with sativas.
Here I bring some pics of an angola x senegal sprouted at beginning - middle of august.
This cross was made last year with both genethics from LMN. They are a treasure and we are working to don't lose them.
Really good production of resin :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Greetings!

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Some dried Nev's Haze ready for a 3 month cure. This is from one of the smaller plants. Has a hashy/earthy/sweet spicy smell to it. The largest NH plant I grew has more of a sweaty socks/sour smell to it. I'm still trimming that one.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts