What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waldgeist

picture.php

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Mustafunk´s Angolese x Meao Thai F2 guerrilla style a few days ago

I´m smoking an early sample as I type this...awesome! :woohoo:...I´m going to call him right now to give thanks for the seeds

Thx bro you rock

Amazing looking man! And pretty productive I must say, keeping in mind that your climate is not the best for this kid of plants you seem to know how to bring the best from them!

This were made the past season from original seeds I got from the friend who did all the crosses with the Meao Thai stud he got from Charlie and the rest of the females, most were later offered by ACE commercially (excepting Deep Chunk X Meao Thai I think).

I know that there is another batch of F2 beans around, done in Eastern Europe by I-Shence or maybe Lasko, can't remember now but I got some of those too in the past. They crossed the most angolese looking plants but I favored the branchy thai side in my selection and reproduction because I think the Meao Thai is such a fine work from Charlie Garcia and should be preserved, it's definitely rarer than the Angolese Red nowadays. I have some F3 seeds already from that cross and some very old pure Meao Thai seeds too that need some love as well.

Some pics of the parents, the bud structure reminds me a bit to her mum, althought the male had a similar aspect and abundant flowering too:

picture.php

picture.php

I still have some frozen pollen from this beast but I'm not sure if it will be still fertile.

picture.php

Also a nice pic that Charlie has sent me from the Meao Thai male, the contributor to all those fantastic F1s. There are some other pics of the females and Thai male involved in the original F1s in Pebble's thread, where you can see all the parent plants he used in action ("Malawi and more from ACE"):

macho_thai_7180_copia.jpg

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Saludos sat lovers, always amazing looking and interesting plants.
Red Snake ( Oaxaca79/Colombia Punto ROjo) f2, selected individual:
picture.php

picture.php

Saludos and best wishes
n

OLDproLg

Veteran
my soon to be Xmas tree,a selection of G13 haze!!!!!!

my soon to be Xmas tree,a selection of G13 haze!!!!!!

HOW YA BEEN FRIENDS;)

Threads going great i see,so id love to add to this
sativa believa's hangout,as most ya know me already!

1 of 4 selections i made from the last field of G's......

My(Late G' haze)one very FULL PLANT from HEAD to toes,
she has been dusted with a few huckle berry kushes for fun!

Lots more tester sativas also this year....
but for now,here she is a clone of her im testing out!
peace,Lg

Attachments

• Late G' haze.1.jpg
    Late G' haze.1.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Late G' haze.2.jpg
    Late G' haze.2.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Late G' haze.3.jpg
    Late G' haze.3.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Late G' haze.4.jpg
    Late G' haze.4.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Late G' haze.5.jpg
    Late G' haze.5.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 22

Waldgeist

Zamaldelica #4(od)
picture.php

Zamaldelica #6(od)
picture.php
picture.php

#4:
- smell is old wood and oil with carrot/earth and anise backgrounds
- taste quite rude but soft, mix of wood and old musk -almost rotten
- high is instant, pronounced introvert and confusing, cold feeling like something bad happened, stuck in thoughts
potent and long duration(1g - 3hrs +), missing euphoria, strong apetite, red eyes, ends tired

#6(od):
- smell is strong spicy/sharp/oil, like pepper with woody/greasy background, slight citric tones
- taste of spices, sharp inhale and expansive
- high is instant warm energetic rush, crazy, feel very connected to current actions- like tunnels all your energy to it
no apetite. caught myself grinning to both ears without any reasons while trying to write this down here, this happens not very often
to me lately ;-) also long duration, found no ceiling with this one so far

#6(in):
- smell is very strong spicy/sharp/lemony, like pepper with woody background, citric tones much stronger like chemical
lemon cleaner
- taste of spices and lemon, sharp inhale and fuckin expansive
- high is same like od#6 but twice as potent, tight chest and bit of paranoia possible, the rush is quite insane- almost feels like
good coca.

thats the strongest up high i got in a long time.

#6 goes to my hall of fame, hehe

best

Huesos

Just beautiful yerberos !

Waldgiest, great way to keep records of each line . For me, it's all about personal preference. Did you make seeds of #6 lol? So far my hall of fame condidate is this one I am calling skunk sativa. I need to dust off my camera.

bushweed

Veteran
Qaxacan Trance Hybrids
Oaxacacross141113DSC_0007c_zps0db6d086.jpg

Oaxacacross141113DSC_0009c_zps5562b83b.jpg

Oaxacacross141113DSC_0006c_zpsf14b0e70.jpg

Oaxacacross141101DSC_0008_zps4ee87212.jpg

Oaxacacross141113DSC_0005_zpsd8394d4e.jpg

This pretty much completes a preservation project to maintain what may be the only surviving seeds from Kangativa's Oaxacan Trance line (outside of a sole Oaxacan male given to Nevil), and has been achieved with the help of the incomparable Charlie Garcia. Charlie offered to perform this job with no other designs than to help out a fellow sativa lover who has been jailed for a two years, so that he may keep a line that is very dear to him. What can I say about Charlie that sums up my respect for his generosity? I'll say this - Charlie is almost single handedly keeping heirloom American strains alive, and along the way he has helped out many other seed co.s (one in particular that is now much larger than his) by sharing strains and free breeding, and a platform to sell those strains, and often with very little or no credit and remuneration from those he helps. You're a legend mate! A lion among sheep. Gran abrazo a mi amigo.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
appreciated by all involved........

that male must be what Nev used in the hyb he made NH21 x Oaxacan.....be sowin' those this comin' spring......

ganj on...................................

C

charlie garcia

Hi Bushy, not need to say amigo, am as fan of cannabis as most others here and thats all. Was a discret gift for you and Kanga, for all good vibes and confidence for long you always showed with ppl around too.
Wish best for Kangativa soonest as others over there, and same for Gypsy, its been too long for just dealing with cannabis plants and seeds, not others words to describe such anti-cannabis fanatism.

Lovely view Grassman!! :dance013:

best
kaiki

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Being an indoor grower with limited space I've only messed with a few sativas. And barely started trying your work Charlie. Sad to hear you are changing course. We need more breeders preserving something unique and wonderful and from what I can tell that is what you have done. My garden will surely miss your touch for many years. Its breeders like you, doing something special that inspire me to do the same. Much thanks.

jefe noche

do you think she is done yet?

do you think she is done yet?

Hello to everyone. Thank you all for your knowledge and support of a growing love for this heavenly plant. What do you think of this one? Dr. Grinspoon on the 14th of November on the 38th N parallel? Thank you in advance for all advice!

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
Hello to everyone. Thank you all for your knowledge and support of a growing love for this heavenly plant. What do you think of this one? Dr. Grinspoon on the 14th of November on the 38th N parallel? Thank you in advance for all advice!

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57086&pictureid=1346565&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57086&pictureid=1346566&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57086&pictureid=1346567&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

looks good. i would personally let it go another week or two. i like my trichomes more cloudy than clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts