What's new

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
TheHashAssassin: Looking promising, cannnot wait to see some progress on it + others -> great variety of sativas is what makes me happy :D

Couple quick & lousy pics I took for another member to show the progeny of this cross I made using Destroyer fem & Purplekush male..

First beans collected from Swazimum, propably pollinated by loose Purplekush pollen that managed to escape, in fact it´s the only option for father...

I hope it brings the floweringtime down + add´s more indoor adaptity, because the Swazi isnt what I call "dream indoor sat" :biglaugh:

Dont know about you others, but I simply love the looks of these beans from Swazicross :headbange

+ little something from my oilstash, most of the oil is from satdominant strains like Neville´s Haze, OH x SK#1 etc. other satdoms I have grown pastyears....

Where are you motaco brethren? Please let us know everything is cool & calm with you!!

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Had to took couple crappy macros from Destoyer buds, because they are glistening too deliciously without sharing with my favorite sativa affocinados :yummy:

Can you spot newlife here? Shouldnt be hard :redface:

L

levant

Everyone, I haven't had time to read much of it, but this thread is incredible!
Here is some Swazi Red Beard, probably my favorite sativa.
Speedy up high but not too anxiety producing, quite smooth and long lasting,
The aroma during flower was like chocolate and orange with overripe mango!
:rasta:

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
Original Haze & Luang prabang lao sativa

Original Haze & Luang prabang lao sativa

Heres a haze roughly 8 weeks bloom.

And my luang prabang lao sativa which is around 11 weeks bloom.

lasko

I have put this also in djshort forum. but she belongs here :D. Seeds from frend from Oaxaca. 8 weeks in flower.

Sweety smell reminds me of power plant.
First 2 pix under HPS, third under natural light

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
That looks like a Powerplant to me Lasko :chin: Dont know is it the pheno that I got as a keeper, but it sure looks like that..........

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Ok, this could be quite surprising. like it was for me... But I did harvest Malahazi plant today just after 78 days of 12/12...

I was at the belief this baby would take at least 100 days to become ripe, but I was lucky and got an inspiration yesterday to check them trics and they are way too cloudy at this point.. I have flushed her properly 3 times and she was supposed to give plain water at least 20 days, but trics were talking differently...

There is also another reason why I wanted it come down, but im not talking about it publicly, I can only say I got lucky when this plant showed marks of ripeness at this point!

What you think mat, have you found phenos this early?

Some goodbye pics, I harvested with hurry, all the trimming was done yesterday, so I just culled her today..

Swazis still push new pistils and have started their resinproduction very slowly... I cut my floweringlightcycle with an hour today, to make them fatten up & hopefull produce more resins......

78 days, wow thats pretty early for a strain like that Herbalistic. Looks really good though, some nice long buds there.

Here's some Durban Poison I got going outdoors in the cold.

And some Purple Aids x DP seeds forming on both phenos

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
Herbalistic said:
Ok, this could be quite surprising. like it was for me... But I did harvest Malahazi plant today just after 78 days of 12/12...

I was at the belief this baby would take at least 100 days to become ripe, but I was lucky and got an inspiration yesterday to check them trics and they are way too cloudy at this point.. I have flushed her properly 3 times and she was supposed to give plain water at least 20 days, but trics were talking differently...

There is also another reason why I wanted it come down, but im not talking about it publicly, I can only say I got lucky when this plant showed marks of ripeness at this point!

What you think mat, have you found phenos this early?

Some goodbye pics, I harvested with hurry, all the trimming was done yesterday, so I just culled her today..

Swazis still push new pistils and have started their resinproduction very slowly... I cut my floweringlightcycle with an hour today, to make them fatten up & hopefull produce more resins......

I've had 1-2 finish around 85 day mark and the trichomes were cloudy/amber but the rest were 90 days,the malawi gold male i used has definatly brought the flowering time of the haze right down as the haze mother i use takes 15+ weeks to ripen properly.Herbalistic you've done a grand job with the malahazi and i'll lookforward to finding out what you think to her after you've cured n smoked some.Has she still got the sherbert lemon scent to her??

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Thank you for the words mat, truly appreciated!!!

Dont know about sherbertlemon, but hazylemoness fo´shure!!! She has got that odor the almost the whole floweringtime, not always as strong as end, but in milder stages and when rubbed, very strong!!!

Thank you for this cross mat, it has been pleasure to grow this grear, still cannot believe such pure sativa, coming down so early :confused: If the smoke is anything I expect it to be after cure, then I could state I have found keeper sat for indoor!

L

levant

Yes herbman that Durban really is nice!

Here's a Colombian I grew a while ago,
Very slow to flower slower than the Africana's I grow.
There was not much to smoke at harvest lol have done much better
With the likes of Ethiopian.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
AH: Yes, I also do think it´s quite early for a cross like that :yes: <-That + the fact I only used 250 W of hps to flower her, makes me think she has some real indoor potential :chin:

Well see... I gifted my hydroloco friend a cut of it and it´s doing it´s thang in bubbler :D Have to get some shots for you guys very soon, when there is more progress, should be truly monster if my friend has the patience to plan the floweringcycle properly (nutes etc..) and not treat it like his faster mostly indica hybrids...

Kayman: I cannot give valid opinion about this cross smoking qualities, because it isnt even dry yet! However, the samples I did quickdry have produced wonderfull & light headhigh with very small doses! Yes, I really put her on honest test and gonna do a smokereport with her after she is well cured... But so long I can only talk about the qualities of quickdry samples, which doenst certainly give you the right picture!

These pure sativa terpens are so complex that they really need good amount of time in glassjar before truly revealing what they have to offer :2cents:

Levant: Veeery nice :yes:

Btw mat.. Have you got any pics of the Malawi father? If so I would love to see couple of them :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts