What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

led05

Chasing The Present
@led05 great work my man 💪
Thank you bro - still going strong too - I’m gonna chop soon though due necessity here this week, or at least the plan

IMG_0666.jpeg

IMG_0658.jpeg

IMG_0634.jpeg

IMG_0672.jpeg

IMG_0636.jpeg

IMG_0645.jpeg

IMG_0633.jpeg

IMG_0651.jpeg

IMG_0650.jpeg

IMG_0684.jpeg

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
View media item 18719154
View media item 18719152
View media item 18719153Randy 8 through 14

They're all pretty much daytime sativa type high very energetic for like an hour or 2. You can smoke it all day and it doesn't leave you wired up. Most of em. The #10 is a little more sedative so that one tends to leave me a little drained. #11 prolly the most active smells like black pepper.

#8 is a fruity smell somewhere between strawberries and fruit punch. Taste doesn't translate.
#10 makes me question the lineage of that rainy daze cuz it's very unique only ever smelled it once when I grew those RGMs. I don't even know how to describe the smell except... dark purple. Like I really can't tell you what it smells like... maybe like dried cranberries and blueberries or something. Anyway that one got the most airy buds might be a sr#3 offspring.
#11 spicy smell like black pepper. I smoke this one sparingly cuz it yielded the least.
#12 is very fruity smelling like cherries maybe the weakest high or just very clear. I dunno I feel the buzz on it but then I forget about it... maybe it just makes me very focused.
#14 is the most like the strawberry diesel so far. Almost 1 to 1 with the smell. Very very sweet sugary strawberry smells and taste nice energetic high you can smoke all day and night. Smaller buds little round lumps but they yield. I think that one out out the most and the #10 filled up the most jars cuz many small buds.

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
IMG_20240629_123608.jpg

Jamaican x Durban. I'm having issues regulating soil moisture because she's in the back of the tent and she's showing all her displeasure towards my neglect either towards overfeeding or overwatering. Other than the fact that her main cola is actually at the bottom because of initial training, I'm actually very happy with her resilience and how fast she's growing and maturing. She's 3 months old, started 12/12 a week after sprouting. About 1m tall and smells aggressively like unripe mangoes. Don't you love those thin leaflets?

Latest posts

Latest posts