What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that makes sense..
Definitely does make sense. Appreciate the input …been confounding me so much it was in my subconscious when I woke this morning (with the realization that I’m not gonna stick a 12 foot plant in the barn )) & need cuts and I might as well get on it asap… spread myself a bit thin out there. Haze is just a tiny fraction of the garden but probably the most important to me personally, I wish I could just snap my fingers and make it magically appear…

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
I wish I could just snap my fingers and make it magically appear…

Same here I luv haze and it’s a goal of mine also I’m currently growing Dutch haze hybrids just to scratch the itch but ohz seems like the big boy stuff and I would like to have input so I need to grow it myself

My plan is to run something with it that goes about 11-12 weeks like gmo or sour so when I’m taking those down and drying and trimming over the 3-4 weeks the ohaze should be done ..

MadMac

far beyond driven...
see you next week uncle Sam! ❤️
IMG_3046.jpeg

and the results to discuss looks like these:

_7092713.jpeg
_6182630.jpeg
_6182632.jpeg
_4092420 Kopie 2.jpeg

_5202596.jpeg
_5202604.jpeg
_6182624.jpeg
_6182626.jpeg

very very close ... just need the last breeding lesson to finish
these day's you can only trust the source of all ;-)
🌈M.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Red and white, blue suede shoes, I'm Uncle Sam, how do you do?
Gimme five, I'm still alive, ain't no luck, I learned to duck.
Check my pulse, it don't change. Stay seventy-two come shine or rain.
Wave the flag, pop the bag, rock the boat, skin the goat.

Wave that flag, wave it wide and high.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Definitely does make sense. Appreciate the input …been confounding me so much it was in my subconscious when I woke this morning (with the realization that I’m not gonna stick a 12 foot plant in the barn )) & need cuts and I might as well get on it asap… spread myself a bit thin out there. Haze is just a tiny fraction of the garden but probably the most important to me personally, I wish I could just snap my fingers and make it magically appear…
Who wouldn't love that, instant appearance with a little snap. With the size of your plants you can make a huge number of cuttings on each one of them, you think they are far from declaring male or female?

Last edited:

elanius

Veteran
Even if you find it is a good smoke you can't miss there is something wrong with the genetic's health of those lines of Haze, they would not produce so small and strangely formed flowers if they were 100% healthy genetically. I remember some Haze plants from the 90's who had not this type of flowers they had huge colas, many foxtails but also dense flowers.
Honestly, I dont see anything wrong, on the contrary. If you consider this plant was switched to flower as a 15 cm clone, the yield is huge.
DSC_0042.JPG

DSC_0041.JPG

DSC_0048.JPG
DSC_0045.JPG
DSC_0045_17.JPG

LostTribe

Premium user
Seedsman Haze is different from TFD Ohaze, not to mention the Golli's 90's Haze. You cannot expect to grow out one, make some crosses and have the ultimate Haze experience right? Try some more pure Haze, before closing your mind. It is indeed the cream of the crop.
View attachment 19051303 View attachment 19051304 View attachment 19051305 View attachment 19051306 View attachment 19051307
Whats those in the last 2 pics? Looks Juicy Lucy my friend! Please describe!

JohnnyChicago

JohnnyChicago

see you next week uncle Sam! ❤️
View attachment 19052192

and the results to discuss looks like these:

View attachment 19052189 View attachment 19052190 View attachment 19052191 View attachment 19052194

View attachment 19052196 View attachment 19052197 View attachment 19052199 View attachment 19052200

very very close ... just need the last breeding lesson to finish
these day's you can only trust the source of all ;-)
🌈M.

That's good timing...

Then you can ask for Golli, our friends, and me what Sam was sharing in the mid-2000s. That was when he was active on forums and recommended Seedsman.

He might remember exactly what it was.

Since you're so close to 'the source of all,' you have a responsibility to be accurate, MadMac. And not calling Seedsman 2009 and Golli 1999 when it’s actually (almost) the opposite.

You can also inform him that Golli and I are committed to keeping the Haze genetics authentic as we've shared them with the community. Despite our challenges, we’re both back, and so is the original grower who selected the three clones kept for 10 years.

They’ve been given access to my entire Haze work too, because there’s no reason for us to stop sharing.

Enjoy your Amsterdam trip!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
so when Skunkman says he likes green haze with thai in it, and doesnt say he likes green haze without thai in it.

my intepretation is that it is thai genetics that makes lumbo more special. I have same experience mixing black lumbo hybrid with vietnamese. I will try to mix seedsman with vietnamese, to see if it can help it too, and gets more psychedelic. because seedsman is weak in it. too dreamy, too space out.

chocolate thai x posi haze

chocthaixpoishaze.JPG

kro-magnon

Veteran
Honestly, I dont see anything wrong, on the contrary. If you consider this plant was switched to flower as a 15 cm clone, the yield is huge.
View attachment 19052672
View attachment 19052671
View attachment 19052675 View attachment 19052673 View attachment 19052674
This one has indeed bigger flowers than most of the pure haze, it's cool for you to have at least one a bit more fleshy because it's a lot of time to get a haze harvest. You know I prefer to grow hybrids, I can't justify to grow a pure haze in my current set-up. I'd like to try one day when I'll have a lot more space to grow.