What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

Maria Sanchez

see you next week uncle Sam! ❤️
View attachment 19052192

and the results to discuss looks like these:

View attachment 19052189 View attachment 19052190 View attachment 19052191 View attachment 19052194

View attachment 19052196 View attachment 19052197 View attachment 19052199 View attachment 19052200

very very close ... just need the last breeding lesson to finish
these day's you can only trust the source of all ;-)
🌈M.
It appears some plant matter has somehow been mixed with your pure trichomes!
That's some crazy level of crystallization on those pretty flowers.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor

elanius

Veteran
I do see something wrong.
I asked you to refer to it as the 'Metal male selection' of Seedsman.
As it’s very different from FP's.

Also, please don’t call it 1990s.
Thank you.
View attachment 19052853 View attachment 19052856 View attachment 19052854 View attachment 19052855

Of course you see something wrong lol.
This female, you reacted upon, was #17 from MadMacs repro, not your Metal selection. If you are gonna be my stalker, at least do a better job at it.
But why are you using my pics in your post ? WTF? Yes those are two females from the Metallic line, so what? Oh I see, you wanted to force feed your work, but couldn't find the pics from anyone else huh?
Where are your pics of your work ? Do you have nothing to contribute to this thread other than annoying pretentious comments? You are trying to come off like some kind of authority and cannot even remember the fact that Gollis line indeed is from the 90's. Not only he has mentioned it in our personal discussions, he has said so several times on the private forum. You know, that one where you "felt the need to flee" as you put it two years ago. His friend bought the seeds in 2000's, but their origins is from 90's. Maybe make sure you understand the topic, before trying to correct others?

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Yeah the cure usually fix those jittery ones. But you know, with 16-20 week of flower, you really dont want to wait another 3-6 months to enjoy it :biggrin:
Yeah the extra wait can be hard after all those months. But jittery sativas are enjoyable as well in the right situation. Can make the most mundane tasks like going to the supermarket, into an adventure lol
adventure-time-jake.gif

elanius

Veteran
Yeah the extra wait can be hard after all those months. But jittery sativas are enjoyable as well in the right situation. Can make the most mundane tasks like going to the supermarket, into an adventure lol
View attachment 19053072
Haha, I see what you mean, been there few times on the Nevilles genetics. Personally, I rather live through adventurous comedy, than a horror movie :D

JohnnyChicago

Of course you see something wrong lol.
This female, you reacted upon, was #17 from MadMacs repro, not your Metal selection. If you are gonna be my stalker, at least do a better job at it.
But why are you using my pics in your post ? WTF? Yes those are two females from the Metallic line, so what? Oh I see, you wanted to force feed your work, but couldn't find the pics from anyone else huh?
Where are your pics of your work ? Do you have nothing to contribute to this thread other than annoying pretentious comments? You are trying to come off like some kind of authority and cannot even remember the fact that Gollis line indeed is from the 90's. Not only he has mentioned it in our personal discussions, he has said so several times on the private forum. You know, that one where you "felt the need to flee" as you put it two years ago. His friend bought the seeds in 2000's, but their origins is from 90's. Maybe make sure you understand the topic, before trying to correct others?

I’ve told you that Golli is back, he inquired, and he confirmed that the seeds are from the mid-2000s.

Accept it, and move on.

elanius

Veteran
You didnt tell me that, I got the memo when Golli returned in 2023..

Here is his latest post about it.

Golli:
Apr 13, 2024
"They got bought early 2000, but my source say the seeds are from the 90's something. That is what I get"

I dont even care what year those seeds were made, but I am just fed up with you spreading lies with confidence. I dont accept that bullshit. Will you admit you were wrong? Doubt it.. Lets just move on to other topic as usual right?

JohnnyChicago

Golli:
Apr 13, 2024
"They got bought early 2000, but my source say the seeds are from the 90's something. That is what I get"

I dont even care what year those seeds were made, but I am just fed up with you spreading lies with confidence. I dont accept that bullshit. Will you admit you were wrong? Doubt it.. Lets just move on to other topic as usual right?
Then early 2000s.that's still not 1990s. But again, Sam might remember what it is, when he knows it is from later. But 2009 seedsman is of course acceptable for you?

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Quick observation I see that ohz was listed with an original flower time of 11-15 weeks maybe if that was conservative let’s say 18 .. why are people claiming to have plants that flower over 16-18 weeks I haven’t seen a proven theory that the longer a plant flowers the stronger it is

Usually longer flowering plants have less indica effect but a haze effect can happen in indica looking plants (c99) that flower in 10 weeks like blue dream ..

It seems like the reason the Dutch hazes from nevil were popular bc they were practical they didn’t have to be “better” but they achieved the goal of bringing a high and effect on a practical scale it was even taught to toss certain plants that went beyond a time frame bc there not practical

I see people brag about there reproductions and flower times but is it practical ? Can someone select for plants that will finish under 13 weeks so it makes sense to grow for the rest of us I think that’s something to brag on

JohnnyChicago

Golli:
Apr 13, 2024

You got the memo, lol

He got released from prison, reported he lost his seeds, and asked his friends for help, including you all for Haze seeds. But you’re more focused on promoting Golli 1990 marketing and asking Bigherb to grow your 1990s Golli x Johnny genetics.

Now Golli has the Golli OH back, thanks to Johnny Chicago and your own ego.
You’ll have to deal with that.

Early 2000s refers to 2000-2003, while mid-2000s is 2003-2007.
These are pretty much the same and certainly more accurate than 1990s.

You can call it 1990s, no problem, I did it too, but don’t label it as pre-TFD or pre-Seedsman to mislead growers.

Also, I’ve seen the Golli OH drama from the Golli x Johnny crowd on ICMag. What’s going on?

MadMac claims he’s the only one with pure Golli,but both Ledo and you report having pure Golli as well.
You’re all here in this thread.

Can you clarify?

JohnnyChicago

Quick observation I see that ohz was listed with an original flower time of 11-15 weeks maybe if that was conservative let’s say 18 .. why are people claiming to have plants that flower over 16-18 weeks I haven’t seen a proven theory that the longer a plant flowers the stronger it is

Usually longer flowering plants have less indica effect but a haze effect can happen in indica looking plants (c99) that flower in 10 weeks like blue dream ..

It seems like the reason the Dutch hazes from nevil were popular bc they were practical they didn’t have to be “better” but they achieved the goal of bringing a high and effect on a practical scale it was even taught to toss certain plants that went beyond a time frame bc there not practical

I see people brag about there reproductions and flower times but is it practical ? Can someone select for plants that will finish under 13 weeks so it makes sense to grow for the rest of us I think that’s something to brag on

My profile picture is the product description of Original Haze by Sam and Seedsman from around the year 2000. It mentions a flowering time of up to 14 weeks, which was accurate, except for 2 plants out of 40 (one female and one male) that finished in 12 weeks.

Haze should be classified into different types based on their terpenes, effects, structure, and flowering times.

Citrus, pepper, and incense Hazes are long-flowering, while fruity types like mango tend to have a medium flowering period.

Metal and root beer types are the fastest flowering, chunkiest, and most broad-leaf dominant (BLD).

You can select for a 12-week flowering period, but it’s nearly impossible to achieve the quality of long-flowering tropical sativas.

That quality is better expressed by outcrossing with a high-quality 18+ week Haze, even if it’s to an indica.

This is why most of us preferred Nevil's hybrids, which were very sativa-dominant F1s with extreme vigor, yield, and stretch, over Sam's pure OH, which lacked vigor and included faster flowering, lower-quality genes that required a much larger number of seeds to achieve the desired results.

kro-magnon

Veteran
My profile picture is the product description of Original Haze by Sam and Seedsman from around the year 2000. It mentions a flowering time of up to 14 weeks, which was accurate, except for 2 plants out of 40 (one female and one male) that finished in 12 weeks.

Haze should be classified into different types based on their terpenes, effects, structure, and flowering times.

Citrus, pepper, and incense Hazes are long-flowering, while fruity types like mango tend to have a medium flowering period.

Metal and root beer types are the fastest flowering, chunkiest, and most broad-leaf dominant (BLD).

You can select for a 12-week flowering period, but it’s nearly impossible to achieve the quality of long-flowering tropical sativas.

That quality is better expressed by outcrossing with a high-quality 18+ week Haze, even if it’s to an indica.

This is why most of us preferred Nevil's hybrids, which were very sativa-dominant F1s with extreme vigor, yield, and stretch, over Sam's pure OH, which lacked vigor and included faster flowering, lower-quality genes that required a much larger number of seeds to achieve the desired results.
Very interesting info in this post, I had no idea the flowering period could be related to terpenes profile. I'd like to have a 12 weeker with mango taste and up beat high pure haze, I prefer haze hybrids because of the shorter flowering period and better yield but would be very happy to have a "fast" pure haze.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
What does blueberry have to do with Haze??

I wish y'all would grow your hazes and then meet up and smoke them. Maybe we would all realize we are on the same team. And there aren't a lot of us left.

For the love of Haze!!

The kids these days are growing crap in high humidity and think we are stupid. That's how ridiculous the canna scene has become. We have to band together to save these genetics and introduce these younger growers to what getting "high" means.

mudballs

Lol..blueberry has ....nothing whatsoever...to do with ur precious hazes...but if i want to find blueberry again...i gotta look for it...like in threads where old goats talk...if i feel like fkn posting ill fkn do it...thought cannabis was an embracing and jovial thing...you missed that day in school...that's how old school you are huh...
Ill fkn post just to trigger you for my fkn entertainment now that i own that nerve in you...forever..