What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
...for your viewing pleasure ;-)

haze#19 x o-haze - resin monster
View Image

View Image

View Image

Tom Hill Haze... just starting... have a other phenotype... later ;-)
View Image

TFD O-Haze old seed...nearly ready :)
View Image

get hazed ;-)
M.

I love what you are doing bro. that haze19 x oh from cryptic labs looks like some fuego

A trait of the magenta pheno aka purple Haze

The rootbeer doesn’t seem to be common but it been reported. My tough mama Wherever she may be Hazylady had found a sarsaparilla pheno as she called it . CBF long ago posted up several beautiful pics of full purple plants , MAHA KALA has recently posted pics . It seems the trait survives

1luvbigherb

yes, survives for sure and when you use it in the cross, color trait can translate into a progeny. tom hill haze x oaxacan hybrid
picture.php

picture.php

MadMac

far beyond driven...
I love what you are doing bro. that haze19 x oh from cryptic labs looks like some fuego

many thx... I know we share the same passion ;-)
alway's little jealous when see you flowers hehe
the haze#19 x o-haze is way better than tfd...
but very wild... stretch like crazy also from clone...
but worth to grow... happy to have now some to compare...
x-mas will be hazed as well haha
thx & keep it up!
M.:tiphat:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice,,,

I've got some Mexican x haze) x (sk x haze in veg now,,, not seen any pic dumps on it yet

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Daaam,, that's lookin like some old greenhouse 90s haze hybrid,,, the bud looks well developed like that old dam stratt shit,, man that's what I call real haze,, not seen it since,, if it tastes like zingy pepper,, that's it!,, fukin bingo

Dirt Life

Veteran
Heh heh, thanks my friends... :tiphat: I'm flattered. Rick, she's got a good 50/50 mix of Haze/Skunk in her, especially considering her aroma and taste, which is, from strongest to lightest; pine, grapes, tropical fruits, floral (predominantly llilacs), sour (cream), woody, and a metallic tinge, at times. To sum her up in two words: Complex & delicious. Her high is very psychedelic, bright colors, vision impairment, foggy, very euphoric, with nice body sensations/stone. Can induce anxiety.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
many thx... I know we share the same passion ;-)
alway's little jealous when see you flowers hehe
the haze#19 x o-haze is way better than tfd...
but very wild... stretch like crazy also from clone...
but worth to grow... happy to have now some to compare...
x-mas will be hazed as well haha
thx & keep it up!

it looks like punto rojo bud structure, just amazing. it will be great xmas Im sure :D thanks for sharing. I want to share this titan´s haze with you :D
picture.php

MadMac

far beyond driven...
haze#19 x o-haze

haze#19 x o-haze

hello haze lovers,
here are some closeup's...
hope you like them ;-)

haze#19 x o-haze
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

strong haze smell with a sweet undertone and damn sticky...

@MAHA KALA
sent you a pm on the other place...
respect what a beauty beast you have there... connoisseur quality

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
It's probably an already asked question, but does anyone know the difference between original haze # 1 # 2 # 3 # 4?
And what happened to them?

Https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=8747&pictureid=191745

Attachments

• user65088_pic191745_1255316154.jpg
    user65088_pic191745_1255316154.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 35

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
It's probably an already asked question, but does anyone know the difference between original haze # 1 # 2 # 3 # 4?
And what happened to them?

Https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=8747&pictureid=191745

G `day WD

Sam commented re previously .
Said its not a legit catalogue . Actually a mock up done by a journalist friend of his .[From Sensimilla Tips ? ] The seeds are over priced compared to Sam`s real world prices .
He probably had the strains listed though there may be some artistic license like with the prices .

Maybe he will take the time to retell the story or some one can link to the posts where Sam has explained the story .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

bigherb

Veteran
G `day WD

Sam commented re previously .
Said its not a legit catalogue . Actually a mock up done by a journalist friend of his .[From Sensimilla Tips ? ] The seeds are over priced compared to Sam`s real world prices .
He probably had the strains listed though there may be some artistic license like with the prices .

Maybe he will take the time to retell the story or some one can link to the posts where Sam has explained the story .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Yes from Kerala, just outside Munnar to be exact.
I just numbered the Original Haze as they matured, to be honest I can't remember the differences any more, except a few.
-SamS

It's my catalog from Sacred Seeds, I asked "R" to retype it and remove the name Sacred Seeds, because I was not wanting to attract attention to myself, but "R" begged me to use it, so I said OK.
This was 5 years before Neville and his seed bank stole my varieties and started knocking them off.
This was not my first catalog of seeds. "R" also changed the prices and knocked them upwards, I did not care about that.
I still have most of the seed varieties in the deep freeze.
-SamS

I’ve made several attempts to get more info , this is all that he’s posted . Aside from burning bush which he gives some great details about

Thanks to all for keeping this thread alive

Much Respect

1luvbigherb