What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

AmericanFarmer

Look for the longer flowering Posi then there are out there you just have to have patience.

Mine.
I have about 40 beans of the THH mint batch, gifted to me by a member Will look 👀 through soon.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you can't finish the flowering properly don' worry you'll have not lost everything, you'll have enough wood to keep you hot during a few winters:LOL:
More seriously I hope you'll find a way to keep them going healthy long enough for their flowers to be ripe enough, it gonna be a challenge, wherever you'll try in or outdoor, so good luck to you, you'll have hard work to do.
It’s a repeat of four years ago when I first bought the property I ended up with monsters & threw them in a garage under lamps and then eventually I gave up on them. It was sad. I was tired. It was the end of the season. There’s too much other shit to do.

Sanjuro

why did he like it with thai blood in it? when the Thai was inferior, and why would he mix inferior Thai to it?

also Skunkman made thaihazeskunk? also inferior thai in it? why the hell did Skunkman mix that inferior thai to superior skunk/lumbo? hahahahahaha

It was the first Haze grower who thought that SamS’ Thai wasn’t as good as his Punto Rojo bag seed/Haze and here ‘s SamS posting this

I gave seeds to both the Original Haze growers in 1972 and also later, One used Thai and S Indian with his Haze in the very early 70's. The other grew the Thai but decided it was not as good as Haze and did not use it.

Old Uncle Ben

Latest posts

Latest posts