What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

kro-magnon

Veteran
thaihazeskunk

full

I even had conversation with Skunkman about it around 2008, he said that thai, he used, was special!!!

logically, why he would use it when he thinks its inferior, right? nonsense.

I also grew posi haze in that time, I sent him pics, and I didn't say it is from Tom Hill, he confirmed it is original haze...
You really don't know when to shut up, everybody have had enough of your endless rant about favorite weed being better than any other, WE DON'T CARE, smoke what you enjoy and let others enjoy what the fuck they want.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
😉

04-26-2019, 08:17 AM
Sam_Skunkman

I also have yet to find any Cannabis that had a more Cerebral, Clear, Up, Psychdelic high with no celing that got you higher every time you took a toke.

1luvbigherb
so why the hell seedsman or 90s haze is not like that? when you all call it original haze?
You really don't know when to shut up, everybody have had enough of your endless rant about favorite weed being better than any other, WE DON'T CARE, smoke what you enjoy and let others enjoy what the fuck they want.
did I tell you what to smoke? or why do you think I care about you LOL or what you smoke?

who you are to tell people to shut up?

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello,
well Maha think it's the same with the smell this Psychedelic, Electric, Speedy, Mellow but clear etc...
it all depend on how it was grow also... it's not only the genetics... but i'll get you what you mean with the OHz or Seedsman Haze high, Punto Rojo and so on...
think you have to experience like mushrooms or lsd to get a real idea about psychedelic ...
and true the old Thai Stick has it and thai in general has more electric speedy high as Ohz who has more the euphoric and up high... but there is also haze with thai in it... think Tom's haze has thai blood in it... have grown a few now... also Squirrel Thai and Dharavati ... booth are still wild and you need some time to find the old gold... but it's there ... the electric ... full tea tree smell with hint of metal... also the Gypsy Thai Stick has this smell... but it's more selected and better yield ... think for those you need the right soil and climate to get the electric full charge... anyhow... to me there are booth sides in the haze... depend what you get... the Golli is wilder ... and still has some freaks in it but also killer stuff that kicked my ass as nothing before... that's the reason why i'll all did this too ... if it was weak ... i'll would never spend my time with it ;-) ... you know me...

here some shot's from flower room... it's all Golli haze... the cut's i'll keep ... need to verify who to keep... already found the freak i'll was looking for to eliminate.. he has like zero yield and has this full inbreed depression.. and there is another low yielder too ... i'll still have 3 cut's left to check... so will replace them...
need also the space for Sam's last OHz incarnation that will run in winter... like to keep cut's from all those and than after smoke check keep the good ... and when all are grown make seeds with the selection ;-)

but i'll have some gem's coming that will show if Landrace x OHz and than bx to OHz is the way to go to bring old glory back... i'm very positiv about it after first test last winter...

Crimea x OHz ... startet begin august to flower :cool:

IMG_9372.jpeg

OHz golli
IMG_9381.jpeg
IMG_9382.jpeg

here you can see in the middle background the freak with belly leaf's ... all those spears ;-)
IMG_9384.jpeg

the other
IMG_9386.jpeg

and the resinous one... jst from begin... it's my sugar haze girl ... also starts earlier...
IMG_9388.jpeg

the is my best OHz girl selfed
IMG_9379.jpeg

A5OHz x OHz , Zamal/OHz x OHz and Caledonia/OHz x OHz
IMG_9376.jpeg

Zamal/OHz x OHz ... all are full haze dom
IMG_9375.jpeg

more to come
get hazed' however you like it ;-)
🌈M.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
well MadMac, I dont understand that thing with lsd or mushrooms, like you think I didnt? or? what?

and let me tell you 90shaze doesn't kick my ass. those seeds you sent me..

it is strong, but I had to sit down in hot day, and I think I had slight slumber. from what I remember, and I don't remember anything electric speedy psychedelic. it is possible you got better individual, but I dont just believe you it is highly psychedelic. but enjoy your haze, if you like it so much.

not my imagine of haze, not really.

I think when Skunkman talks about psychedelic haze, he had few drops of acid before it, right? so he knows what is talking about.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
so when these hazes are maximally mildly psychedelic? more dreamy like "psychedelic". everybody can make mistake in breeding... of course, we are all humans after all.

so when Mr. Skunkman talks about psychedelic weed, does he talk about Original F1 Haze from 60s? and not about these inbred lines, like seedsman, flying dutchmen and 90s haze?

was he really successful in keeping psychedelic high in original haze lines? or he failed?

with HUGE RESPECT to Mr. Skunkman and all his work

bigherb

Veteran
Stooping this low, says the guy who goes crying to the mods when he gets called out for being a poser and a noob 😂😂😂

Here you go @MAHA KALA enjoy this one
View attachment 19050174

This guy says so much stupid shit that he inspired me to start saving screenshots of the dumbest comments I see on Icmag. Then in the future I might compile the best ones in a coffee table book. Still looking for a title for it. Working title is "Keyboard growers of Icmag" but I accept suggestions.
Brother Maha don't need any gas in his tank

Let's not continue the ride on the Negativity train.

Soo please kill those vibes in this thread

Viva colombia
1000013117.jpg
1000013224.jpg

bigherb

Veteran
so @bigherb, even @MadMac says there is thai blood in haze.

listen to those who grew it.

nevilles haze x posi haze, thai pheno, it was just more psychedelic - sorry it is true, it is true I cant help - than other phenos which were classic dreamy space out effect may be with little of speediness from posi haze.

nhzphzthaione-jpg.19017105
Little hempy

Mac said he believes Tom hill Haze via posi has Thai blood

Thai was a later addition to Haze 1976 making it a Haze hybrid . Which the originator did not make Hence thai in haze = HAZE HYBRID

Sams shares a love of thai , if you need further elaborating because you don't comprehend my post pm him. We've spoke in pm long ago I'm clear on everything he's had to say

Maybe he'll respond if he deems you worthy

The Origins of Original Haze article I wrote contains the most accurate information of the history I've found . I asked questions to Dj and he asked them to G the originator during the time of my writing .

Sams posted , my writing is most accurate to date aside from minor details.

You know the difference between J / G / RL ?

Soo you and yours can create or rewrite any history you wish , I'm sure I'll be mentioned somewhere in your writing

We should all share our opinions and experiences and respectfully move on . Nothing good comes from continuous negativity towards others experiences

This is my last response / post to you .

AmericanFarmer

uhh while talking about the haze...
i'll got a wet mouth... and needed to smoke a spliff from the last overripe OHz...
it's for sure psyyyyychadelic @MAHA KALA
and you get such a dry mouth...
View attachment 19050177 View attachment 19050179

🌈M.
That’s crazy completely covered like diamonds 💎 in resin, even the red hairs have resin all over them. Hopefully in the beans I got from you I can find one like this ! Fingers crossed 🤞

LostTribe

Premium user
@MadMac I can’t get over how incrusted that flower is with those extra large trich’s absolutely ridiculous.

What is the percentage of phenos like that? Or is that one the best you have found thus far ?
Look for the longer flowering Posi then there are out there you just have to have patience. The longer flowering ladies will send you into a higher dimension with every toke.

Mine. Even the stem was crusty!
full

Last edited: