What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

MadMac

far beyond driven...
a hazy happy end of 2019...

a hazy happy end of 2019...

hello,
here some haze crosses i've done...
these is just a small test... could not kill them.. ;-)
who can kill a haze hehe

well all in all a amazing year with the haze...
Tom Hill and OHz got explored and some killer pheno's found...
more than happy to got my hands on the haze after all the years of search...
and hopefully much more to explore in the future...
every sativa lover should grow a pure haze in it's life...
it's really a special experience...
now with the new led lights and technics ...

TFD Temple Haze x OHz... amazing F1 vigor... flowered from cut 30cm...
now it's nearly 3m indoors... stretch x10 ... outdoors this must be a huge tree...
picture.php

THH x OHz
picture.php

Blueberry x OHz ... just a cut for testing... nice color...
picture.php

The Doors x THH ... very nice.. vigor is back
picture.php

picture.php

if one strain to choose for lonely island...
OHz... get's never boring ...
still enough phenotypes to be found...

all the best and may the haze with you in 2020'
M.

rolandomota

Veteran
I will I have a short bush haze it's a skunk x original haze female made by a very generous soul in Florida mr old pro lg I got 5 more to maybe get a male and make some f2 if not then cross it to something like cantaloupe skunk or ç99 from brother monk or ptk by verdant green and friends

and wow that's interesting and exiting to have some fresh original haze seeds around are you planning on stocking seedbay Mr. MadMac :plant grow: ? Like thh?

TheDarkStorm

hello,
who can kill a haze hehe

now it's nearly 3m indoors... stretch x10 ... outdoors this must be a huge tree...
View Image

THH x OHz
View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

M.

Some awesome plants ther mac and the photography skills are exelent as always...its nice to see someone find the treasure in his quest for gold..that thh x ohz has come out really good..are you finding alot of plants similar to this in the line..it defenatly brings back some old memories .

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Some awesome plants ther mac and the photography skills are exelent as always...its nice to see someone find the treasure in his quest for gold..that thh x ohz has come out really good..are you finding alot of plants similar to this in the line..it defenatly brings back some old memories .
many thx
well did not grow more than that girl...
was just a germ test and could not kill her...
got not much love and was from begin 12/12...
i'll got more and more curious... so i'll let her flower...
will grow all the crosses i've made this year and see what comes out...
will post the results here...
what i see is the F1 vigor... it's truly amazing to see
every plant that get touched by haze males is extreme vigorous ...
have to test more those OHz x THH and THH x OHz side by side...
spring i'll start those adventures ... have also waiting NHz x OHz and OHz x NHz
2020 the decade when the haze returns to full glory...
M.

T

TheForgotten

Holy phack mang.... love those plants

hello,
who can kill a haze hehe

View Image

THH x OHz
View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

M.

Last edited:

CannaZen

not sure if this goes in the original haze thread but i thought i'd share my abstraction math for those who are interested.

GoatCheese said:
CannaZen said:
swazi x swazi-'88 -200
SA B* x sa 1^ -50
HZC2 x5AC 3^ -50
HAW SAT x HZC -200
HZC2 -200
HZ2 x 5ac 2^ -50
HZC2 x 5AC1^-50
HP x HZA -100
5SKC1 x 5A2C(A)-150
HP.1 x SK7 M 7.1 -150
SK185 (1)* x SK185^ '88-50
5SKC1 x 5A1(E) -50
5SKC1 x HzC2A -150
5SKC1 x 5A2C (B)^-150
SK17 x HZA^ -150
5SKC1 x 5A2C(c)^-150
5SKC1 x 5A2C(d)^-100
ORT x ORT '88-150
EP^'89 xEP*'87 '03-85
DURBAN x HZC -100
G 13 x HZC '90 -1000
HP x HZA -100

12pe012[3rk1[;r-13r';[;23rp2[.3r-,2[;3r23r'q2[3r.[q2-3r2'[3r4-.2,[p4r,l245-p2']35.23rt2=[r-l2.3][.2/4].2]3[rt.2]'3[tl23]t.2=]34't.2p4]
'/t]24.T2][4t2]=o-4pt.23]'4t;2
34']t'2q3t']2q3.t[q2;3t
'23t'
t['23;']t2].'3t2.3

This is my abstraction.

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Nice plant, yaxu...interesting that it looks similar to a Vietnamese Black plant I grew last season outdoors.

fhaniT3l.jpg

TK5lgFml.jpg

So, according to Todd, Sam now says he gave Nevil 3 plants and never sold him O Haze seed? That’s interesting and maybe the first time I’ve heard that version of events. Unless I’m remembering this wrong, and maybe someone can correct me, but Nevil never mentioned getting plants from Sam...just seed. Sam also said early on in this thread that he sold Nevil pure O Haze seeds, so maybe Todd's memory of what Sam told him is a bit foggy. From Sam's post (#60)...

"[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lets be honest Neville got the seeds from me, but he had promised me that he would not make pure Haze and sell them as such, I told him it was fine to make Haze hybrids with other varieties that were not mine.[/FONT]"

I got some of Todd’s haze reproductions on order, so pretty excited about giving those a go. That said, I can’t help but wonder if those seed that Sam gave Todd back in 2012 are the same as the haze used in the many packs of freebee haze crosses (Thunk, for example) I used to get when I bought seed from Seed Boutique years ago. It would make sense if they were used to make the crosses as the timeline adds up...some people were finding really nice plants in those freebee seeds from what I recall.

HB.

bigherb

Veteran
Nice plant, yaxu...interesting that it looks similar to a Vietnamese Black plant I grew last season outdoors.

View Image
View Image

So, according to Todd, Sam now says he gave Nevil 3 plants and never sold him O Haze seed? That’s interesting and maybe the first time I’ve heard that version of events. Unless I’m remembering this wrong, and maybe someone can correct me, but Nevil never mentioned getting plants from Sam...just seed. Sam also said early on in this thread that he sold Nevil pure O Haze seeds, so maybe Todd's memory of what Sam told him is a bit foggy. From Sam's post (#60)...

"[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lets be honest Neville got the seeds from me, but he had promised me that he would not make pure Haze and sell them as such, I told him it was fine to make Haze hybrids with other varieties that were not mine.[/FONT]"

I got some of Todd’s haze reproductions on order, so pretty excited about giving those a go. That said, I can’t help but wonder if those seed that Sam gave Todd back in 2012 are the same as the haze used in the many packs of freebee haze crosses (Thunk, for example) I used to get when I bought seed from Seed Boutique years ago. It would make sense if they were used to make the crosses as the timeline adds up...some people were finding really nice plants in those freebee seeds from what I recall.

HB.

Originally Posted by Nevil View Post
Still a lot of questions about haze and apparently a lot of conflicting stories.
I haven't been paying attention to what Sam the Skunkman has been saying. He lost me years ago and if he wants to come out from behind his alias and go toe to toe with me, well that will be just fine with me (hey David).
If he is saying that he gave me Purple Haze and it was crap, Well that's true. If he is saying that his lime green Haze was crap , well that's true too. If he is saying that he gave me a Haze cutting, well to be honest, I can't remember, but if he did it was crap. I seem to recall that he entered his lime Haze in a Cup, if he did he got his arse kicked.
The Haze seeds I got from Sam were grown in America in 69/70. I got them in the mid 80's. All of my Haze came from these seeds of which I was saying I got 7 plants. I was hoping that Sam would come out with something good from his remaining seeds, he never did and to my knowledge, nor did anyone else. The only good haze that hit the market was from two males A and C.

Originally Posted by Knowsitall4sure / Cannabis World
I was at the first High Times Cannabis Cup and can assure you that Neville did not buy any Original Haze seeds there. He had gotten them well before the event. And he did get a clone from me because he did not want to grow out a few hundred Original Haze seeds to pick out a keeper.

I dont want repeat everything I’ve repeated for years , but it’s all true what both have posted . Both have said what Todd states and I believe Todd is genuine I think he seeks the truth . But like Sams said about shanti years ago , he would speak the truth if he actually knew the truth . The idea Haze is not a four way hybrid and Mexican genetics have nothing to do with Haze is still believed by many . Todd just learned this to not be true and now reports it’s colombian .

You/we only know what we are told and what we read , considering there have been a few different things said over the years its the reason for confusion.

I’m thankful Sams Blessed Todd with his genetics . I’m most thankful Todd is working to spread and preserve . This is what we all have been wanting for a long time . Some fresh True Original Haze stock

Respect to everyone who has spread The Haze genetics over the years , I’m thankful to you all and this community for giving future generations a chance to experience something pure something special a piece of the past

1luvbigherb

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
going through MadMac´s albums is like golden dream of haze lovers, those Ohzs are so elusive! that resin content is fabulous, love those sticky ladies, it screams: make dry sift!!! for me those plants are pure wonders, absolute fire. too bad I am bad indoor grower, so I have to grow hybrids indoor... big thanks and big green thumbs up Mac, you are my haze hero :D

Latest posts

Latest posts