What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

MadMac

far beyond driven...
ohhh-haze harvest

ohhh-haze harvest

hello,
so it's done...
here they hanging for last pic's
impressive yield for da haze...
who said o-haze doesn't yield well?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

next are my own haze crosses... and some other gem's
but the best cut's get grown again in 2020...
all the best
M.:tiphat:

bigherb

Veteran
Madmac

Much Respect

What beauties , truly gorgeous

Soo they were all chopped at the save time , except the diva ? How long exactly did they flower ?

I’m posted for smoke reports

1luvbigherb

CodyPomeray

First pack of OTH arrived today, few more on their way. Cant wait to start the process. Planning to do 30-50 indoors as controlled as I can, lots of bonsai/training ahead.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Soo they were all chopped at the save time , except the diva ? How long exactly did they flower ?
the diva around 150+ day's... i don't count precise...
always look for when the plant tells me :)

the two huge are around 120 day's ...
well my observation is with da haze...
they need longer to start real flowering as other pure sativa...
also if you use 10/14 to push it... they still need four weeks to get on path...
once they are really flowering count around 90 +10 day's if grown from cut
depend also on light and grow environment...
these pure sativa's need raw power to shine...
i'm still amazed how resinous for pure sativa they are...
if you like sativa buzz than this is it... the top of all i've grow and smoked...
thx all for nice comments and likes...

TheDarkStorm

Still no answer to my question about the strain that some called mauve wich I was told is a part of how haze was originally made...???

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
You were answered, and anyway who cares if you are or not, are you like royalty or something, "I demand an answer peasant!"

Anyway, it was a color of Columbian, they were identified by a range of colors. Its not a strain, its a color, mauve. Been around since before people called it Columbia.

TheDarkStorm

Besides I dont think we are on about the same thing...ther again maybe we are....thanks for the info tho...

Last edited:

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
When you repeat your question, complaining there is still no answer, and use three question marks at the end for emphasis, it comes off pretty demanding, snarky, or something insistent anyway.

And your double negative means you demand everything :D

TheDarkStorm

When you repeat your question, complaining there is still no answer, and use three question marks at the end for emphasis, it comes off pretty demanding, snarky, or something insistent anyway.

And your double negative means you demand everything :D

Thats ok. Maybe I should have put a single question mark..my fault..but your answer has actually been quite helpfully still..so thank you.

Happy Times

i'm still amazed how resinous for pure sativa they are...
if you like sativa buzz than this is it... the top of all i've grow and smoked...
thx all for nice comments and likes...

Mac, if you say it’s the top, that means a lot! Was this comment with respect to Seedsman Original Haze? So many great pics and posts I lost track a bit