What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

Raho

Veteran
Hi.

And who makes all those sam skunkman hybrids?

In life, not everything is money. Now there are more people than ever interested in local varieties and long flowering varieties.
I think it would be time for the original haze to return. Sams could send someone to make the seeds.: tiphat:

One more thing. I think sam has said at some point over in Chim's forum that he can be enticed to sell seeds if someone is interested in Kilo+ quantity.
Presumably this would require a trip to europe on an airplane and retrieving the seeds from his cold storage seed bank over there.

Seedsman hasn't ordered more because they didn't sell.
Sam has a lifetime supply. Enough for every grower in the world.
If you think they're wrong though and demand is so great, send Sam a PM, tell him you have the cash and want to buy a kilo of oHaze seeds. You'll cover his airfare and meet him at the seed bank.
You my friend will be poppin' beans in no time.
Hopefully you'll also soon have your own giant pile of cash, but beware the cautionary tale of Sam's money room.

I think MadMac's Tom Hill Haze repro is available at Seedbay right now.
Oh yeah, here they are:
https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/mad-mac/

I know many have grown them and they all confirm it's fire.
Wouldn't surprise me to see oHaze repro seeds available soon too.
But you know, you were sayin Sam should do it so I had to explain why that might be a problem.

Limeygreen

Veteran
I love haze it's great stuff but honestly instead of Sam selling more seeds I personally would prefer someone to provide him a farm in a tropical country to grow haze and other nld for dry sift tropical hash production for export. I can grow it myself and I like to have more seeds or course but I can't reproduce the tropics at home but commercial dry sift haze imported legally would be the best thing ever imo.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Its not a theory it is documented fact nsw police were called the black nights like i said US Australian military and government agency's from both sides were involved.

The Italian family's of Griffith and San Francisco were connected.

Were i grew up Thai and hash showed up when the other weed ran dry i even saw Acapulco Gold in what they called lids even show up a Lid was an oz in a tin.Jamaican Hawaiian i even scored African black.
i mean the theory that haze was exported to oz from the haze brothers back yard ,
the other stuff i wasnt commenting about ,
im still doubtful the haze brothers were growing hundreds and hundreds of kilos in their back yard and then exporting it to australia ,
sounds like a real long stretch to me ,

and a loss for them as they probably made more selling it in the USA , or at least close to what it cost in Australia ,
we only got imports from third world countries in any quantity ,
there is not point sending ice to the eskimos for example ,

i hope ive been able to make my point clear this time ??

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
POST OF THE WEEK RAHO - very well said -

Astro, I'm willing to believe that you may "know" something or have some insight that has never been shared here before and would add value. At the same time, most of the points you are making have been made hundreds of times before on this thread by others, all of whom believed passionately that they were "right" but managed to express their view without insulting the intelligence and character of all the people who hold a different perspective.

You may not understand this, but there is a different way to express your ideas or beliefs that is just as effective at getting your points across but without trying to personally tear down those with differing opinions in the hopes that your viewpoint will suddenly become more believable than theirs.

If you want people to read your posts and understand what you are trying to say, this may actually be more effective for you.
It will also reduce the chance that people will put you on their "Ignore List" as a troll and never hear what you have to say.

People who join the board and in less than 2 weeks here, manage to insult almost everyone who posts pictures and ideas in the threads they participate in without ever posting a pic of a grow themselves or qualifying why anyone would value their opinion on the topic are generally referred to as trolls and generally don't last very long.

There are so many problems for enthusiasts to be able to properly describe and identify the plants they grow and smoke when they lack the vocabulary to even accurately describe the smells and tastes each of the infinite varieties and phenos of these plants offer.
10 smokers sitting side by side taking hits from the same flower in 10 new identical pipes will describe the smells and tastes 10 different ways if they are not allowed to hear how the others described it first before offering their take.
That doesn't take into account the perception and description of the effects, an extremely complex interaction between plant and each unique body.

In the world of wine, they don't spend time discussing with the differences of intoxicating effects (if there even are any) between each unique vintage. At the same time, not every person who guzzles down a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 will be able to describe the difference or appreciate the value of a $1000 bottle of vintage cabernet.

In that world they have training and certifications to become a professional certified sommelier, a job that presents a fraction of the challenge we enthusiasts face here every day when trying to share our experiences with each other.

So, even if we were all equal in the ability to taste and perceive the nuances of these flowers (we're not), we are at the infancy of our ability to share our experiences because we don't even have a vocabulary that we can agree on for smell taste and effect.

How do you teach people to recognize the difference between heirloom hybrid inputs that haven't existed pure in the marketplace for 20+ years? How can they recognize and describe something they have never experienced themselves?
Yeah, that's a big problem. One that we work on via internet forums a lot because we don't have time machines and can't safely share flowers with each other around the world yet.

But, there are a LOT of crusty old bastards like me around who smoked the original stuff during it's glory days and were connoisseurs of the plant back then. Even if the strains are not around pure anymore, we can taste the flowers and feel the effects from each of these genetic inputs of the best of today's gear. Some of us try to share our experiences in ways that help others recognize these old inputs themselves, EVEN if they weren't there in '79 to smoke the originals.

Of course it's not quite the same thing, and I'd like a chance to sit and smoke a bunch of different heirlooms with my internet friends and discuss back and forth the tastes and effects we were feeling.
Those experiences enrich the appreciation of everything we smoke afterwards.

Some day . . . some day . . .

So, not only were most smokers today NOT there in the old days to smoke the progenitors of today's lines, but to make things even harder, much of what we have been told we were tasting in contemporary canna culture has been intentionally misrepresented for various reasons.

Let's take "Haze" for example.
At some point between the time that Sam first smoked Haze with the guys that made it, and the time that he sold seeds to breeder/distributors in europe that would manage the job of producing and selling the genetics around the world for decades, Sam had to come up with a story to answer the question "What IS this stuff?"
For whatever reason he decided to say that it was "a hybrid of Colombian, Mexican, Thai and South Indian genetics."
Actually I always knew it was a 3 way Columbian hybrid many others were quoted of saying a version of what you say, but not me unless we are talking about Original Haze Hybrids like I made with Thai, South Indian. But I clearly identified any I made and sold. Even the bros that developed Original Haze used Thai and other seeds I gave them to make Original Haze hybrids But that said all Original Haze was Columbian. -SamS
From that point forward, for ~30 years, "Haze" has been a synonym for 4 way sativa mashup.
All the poor connoisseurs trying to describe what they were tasting and experiencing in (usually) hybrids made with "haze" convinced themselves that they had found a "Thai" dominant plant, or that "this one is very Mexican tasting." "You can really see the Indian in this one" they convinced themselves.

Many people that are clueless think they know what they say is true, that does not make it so....-SamS

The whole time, the "pure" haze line as it was originally shared was 100% Colombian. Sam may have a good explanation for this, I suspect that some of the people receiving his seeds mis-remembered him describing hybrids he made himself with the haze, crosses with Thai, or Mex or Indian. Not the pure haze. Those customers of his told the story wrong ONE TIME and the rest of the world started repeating it. At that point, it was too late.

I've known from the first time I smoked Seedsman oHaze that it was pure Colombian, and have said so here and elsewhere.
Sam finally acknowledged here in this thread that is exactly what it is (in pure form.)
I never said otherwise, can you show me where I did? -SamS

The first time I got high was on Colombo and I smoked pounds of it in the 70s. There was never any question in my mind about what ohaze was, as the taste and effects are obvious to me.
I then became a grower and flowered Colombian, Thai, Mexican, Panama Red, Laos, Jamaican, and more Indicas and indica hybrids than I can count from '81 to '89. First from California, then from around the US as a cornucopia of indicas were everywhere by 85. That whole time reading, studying, savoring every toke, analyzing the plants and my experience with them. There were LOTS of people doing the same thing around the US. Some still around, growing, posting on the web, making seeds, gettin high.

So, informed, educated palates exist in this community, and sometimes post to share their experiences. Not as often as I'd like. Even with my experience, I love hearing from other people who were around back then, their experiences always mesmerize me. Usually they only post when they feel they won't have to deal with a bunch of people who never had "the real thing" telling them what's what.
So . . . pure oHaze is Colombian . . . Check.
That said, pure Haze was a 3 way hybrid of 3 different lines Santa Marta Columbian, Punta Rojas, mauve that hybridized gave progeny that were silver, silver blue, purple, gold, lime green, as well as very different terpene contents. -SamS

Now we have hybrids and heavily worked offshoot lines that are very different from what Sam originally sold, and continued to sell indirectly as he provided bulk seeds from a specific run of his seed stock directly to Seedsman to be resold as "Seedsman oHaze."
Not quite true, I have used the same Original Haze mothers and fathers for 30 years to make the Original Haze seeds. -SamS
Although that bulk "white label" sales model is common in the industry, it was unique in the world of Sam's haze. Most other notable Haze producers produced their own haze lines from seeds or cuttings they bought from Sam (TFD, etc.)
Many others simply renamed seeds made from cuttings or filial generations from Nevil's haze hybrids.

So, "pure" Haze is Colombian, but "pure" Tom Hill Haze could be a heavily worked hybrid. Haze x thai, Haze x Deep Chunk (interesting theory), Haze x whatever, inbred by Tom using his unique methods of selection and generational recombination to finally produce something amazing that deserves it's own name today.

I'm no expert in Tom Hill Haze. haven't grown it or smoked it yet but I am looking forward to it. I've got the seeds.
I respect the people that put in the effort to grow it today and am grateful for those that share their work so that others can experience it and that it doesn't vanish from the world of available genetics.
I don't see how anyone can not feel that way. It's simple.

Who's "right" about the pedigree of genetics today?
We'll never know.
The history of a canna seed is hidden in a cloud, and we can only know what our tastes and minds tell us.
In many cases it can get us very close, and very close will have to be good enough.

The hands of many outlaws touched the flowers and seeds before they ever reached a smoker. Each one trying to conceal where it came from.
The identity of every plant grown from those seeds, loved by the grower enough to name it themselves like they were children. An extension of themselves. Origins further clouded.
The name of the bags changed by every dealer on the street. Simplified, abstracted by people with zero knowledge of the genetics or origins. Labeled to sell.

The need to be "right" is so divisive in our world, and is utterly ridiculous in the context of experiences as subjective as cannabis.
It has taken me years to see that and I find life much happier now realizing that i can't be "right" about someone else's experience. Theirs is theirs. Mine is mine.

We can share our stories, insights, perspectives and all be richer for it.
But fighting with each other, CONVINCED that We are RIGHT and everyone else is wrong and an idiot.
Well . . . that gets us nowhere, and makes the person who brings that noise very unwelcome.

If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound?
If a cannabis genetics zealot is right by himself, can he ever happy?

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Robert Connell Clarke explains the origins of Haze in his 'Origins of the Species' article published in Issue 60 of Cannabis Culture magazine:

Haze has a somewhat clouded history, to say the least. The accepted story is that it has it's roots in the work of the Haze Bros in Corralitos, near Santa Cruz in central California between 1970 and 1975. The Haze Bros grew out many of the finest sativas from imported seeds from Colombia, Mexico, Thailand and South India and hybridised them. Robert Connell Clarke explains the origins of Haze in his 'Origins of the Species' article published in Issue 60 of Cannabis Culture magazine:

“The Original Haze is a late-maturing variety from Central California and was almost always grown in greenhouses, allowing it to finish in December or January. Original Haze was always connoisseur stash, and even in the 1970s it sold for as much as $200 an ounce. Original Haze is a pure sativa stabilised hybrid arising from crossing all of the best females with a male of a different imported sativa variety each year. Starting with Colombian/Mexican hybrids grown from seeds from the first crop, a South Indian male plant was used as a pollen source the second year, and a Thai male plant was used the third year. Depending on which year Haze seeds were collected, they resembled either Colombian, South Indian or Thai plants. Original Haze varies in taste from citrus Thai notes through the gamut of sativa highlights to the deep spicy purple Colombian flavour most common in Dutch Haze cultivars.”

The exact cultivars grown by the Haze Bros are unknown, but the Colombians are said to include Highland Gold and Wacky Weed, the South Indian originated in the Kerala region. The selection of the Colombian and Mexican plants being based on which of them would mature under glass at Santa Cruz's latitude (36.9N). The Haze Bros were sensimilla growers and sold the various phenotypes of Haze under names such as Purple Haze, Silver Blue Haze and Lime Green Haze, the purple batches fetching upto $500 an ounce according to Sam the Skunkman.

The Bros were growers not breeders and never worked their hybrids into a consistent seedline, this happened later when one of their Santa Cruz neighbours and cannabis collaborators, Sam the Skunkman worked with their seed to produce the Haze seedline we know today. Sam explained a little about the process in a post at icmag.com in 2008:

Original Haze was fairly consistant as F1's but by the time it was f5 and above it segregated out into many different related lines. I have not worked Original Haze as much as tried to save it, I collected as much seed as I could in the early 70's grew them and did free pollinations and did minimal selection to ensure I saved as many genes as I could. That was in the 70's & 80's now I have clones for the last 20 years. My Original Haze is not done being worked on that is why I tell people to use it as breeding materials.”

Haze genetics were brought to a worldwide audience in 1984 when Sam the Skunkman moved to Holland, taking the Haze genes with him and thus introducing them to the commercial cannabis seed business. In his handwritten Cultivator's Choice seed catalogue #4 from fall 1985, Sam lists Haze as #10 in his line-up of ten strains:

Original Haze Sativa Pure, (Selfed)
All sativa but is an inconsistent hybrid. 10% are spectacular, 75% good, 10% poor. Truly superior sweet taste. High incredibly clear and up energy. Height 2-3m. Yield: 100-300gm. Harvest: December (flowers 3 months for quality). Will not mature outdoors in Holland or Northern California. Haze is Cultivator's Choice's personal favourite.”

At this point Sam didn't offer any Haze hybrids, however Haze doesn't work very well indoors under lights so it was inevitable that hybrids would be made to allow indoor growers to experience a part of the Haze genetics.

https://steemit.com/cannabis/@indigo-seeds/the-history-of-haze-warning-long-read

Origins of the Species...https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/origins-of-the-species.81271/

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Google up Robert Trimbole .
Lots of weed exported from Oz in 70s .
thats unusual dont you think eb ,
might say something like that in a book , but when you think about it ,

why would we be exporting weed when we are also importing it ,

if we are importing it , we plainly have a market for the stuff ,
so why send it away ,.
particularly to a place that is only going to give u fuck all for it ,
makes no sense really ,,

heres hempy saying we were importing haze , at the same time as we were exporting to the same people that we were importing from ,,
i find it intriguing to be honest , and theres something wrong there dont you reckon ??

you guys do know that not everyone is honest about where their weed came from and who they got it off right >??

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Hey Fatty

A few tons of weed in exchange for a few kilos of heroin ?
Those Italian guys were / are international .

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
hey eb ,
its ok to use my name ,
since i am not fat by any standards ,
just not a skinny ass like you ,

dont digress into name calling man

its very immature , focus on the subject at hand please ...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Murray S. Riley, a former N.S.W. police sergeant and native-born Australian, was courteously exempted from public examination or the publication of embarrassing background details, even though he is currently serving a ten-year prison sentence for his role as the principal in the illegal importation of $46 million worth of Thai cannabis in 1978. The Commissioner’s unexplained dismissal of any American organized crime involvement in Australia’s drug trade does little to explain the police surveillance photos of Riley’s alleged San Francisco meetings with known American crime personalities in the months prior to his arrest.

Marijuana Australiana160to move a 60 tonne crop in New South Wales in 1975, when the market was 50% smaller? Another reason that suggests that the Coleambally plantation was intended for export is that the seizure at Coleambally did not produce a drought in 1976. If Woodward were right, and if the growers of Griffith were the major distributors and suppliers of cannabis in New South Wales, then New South Wales should have experienced its biggest marijuana drought in history after Coleambally was busted, yet it didn’t. From the historical survey, we know that Sydney’s marijuana market was healthy right up to July 1977. It was the murder of Donald Mackay that produced the Drought, not the Coleambally raid. This was another indication that Coleambally was not intended for the Australian market. Judging from the size of the plantation, Coleambally was destined for the one market that could absorb such a large quantity of cannabis, a market that was 25 times bigger than the Australian market — the U.S. market. Coleambally was not simply the largest plantation ever discovered in Australia; even by world standards it was huge. To distribute it would require a similarly large, global organisation. The group who could move that amount of pot had to be major players in U.S. organised crime. To find the murderers of Donald Mackay, we need only find an international drug smuggling ring with Griffith connections. The Export Theory Government analysts who examined the cannabis seizure figures in the seventies saw that the amount of cannabis being produced in Australia was far too large for the Australian market. These members of the Narcotics Bureau and Commonwealth police argued that the enormous cannabis seizures in Australia between 1975 and 1978 were too big for local needs, indicating that some of these crops were being grown for export. This is the ‘export’ theory. It was this export theory that Bob Bottom followed in his first investigation of the Mackay murder The Godfather in Australia, and it is the export theory I support. Implicit in the export theory is the conviction that, behind the mysteries of Griffith, its murders, its massive marijuana fields, lies a U.S. solution. As Bottom observed in The Godfather in Australia

* Bela Csidei’s 4 acres of ‘exotic’ US Mafia pot guaranteed to ‘blow your head off’ in the Northern Territory, busted December 1977.

Research it surprised few know about this important history....https://eprints.qut.edu.au/15949/1/John_Jiggens_Thesis.pdf

G

picture.php

Sam's haze mix pack IX, made by me.
Stem rub is very unique nothing I've encountered before.
If you have any of Sam's haze X mix they are worthy I'd say pop em. Lots of fun to be had.
(And of course these seeds were a freebie from the mag right:)

Mimpi Manis

What Mr Gypsy Nirvana said. Now that, Mr Raho, is what I call a definitive post. Ditto Mr Hempy. Interesting to see the passion involved in this sativa/haze thing. But bad manners is a whole other thing. It doesnt take much to be polite for chrissake. Hell... you might even make a few friends! A little info from the Gondwana region: Here in my part of Oz (West) the Haze moniker was not something many of us were overly familiar with. The one unmistakeable fact was the sheer quality and other worldiness of some of the imported stuff that hit these shores. Almost all SE Asian and a bit of hash from the usual places. Black Afghani had some particular cache. But the first Thai Sticks in particular were smokers nirvana. *Revelatory would be faint praise. I'm guessing that's what some of us were growing back in the day from bagseed. The knowledge base was pretty limited. Even the sativa/indica divide was not well understood or appreciated. Tho we knew good hash could knock you down. I well remember some of my mates grows. Plants 3-4 metres plus waving in the breeze. Like giant giant wispy xmas trees. Pound plus plants. Stories of people drying bud and branches in caravans and old sheds in June and July. Heaters and fans running flat chat. Curing? Only by default... waiting for city guys to turn up. I dont know many people who actively and deliberately tried to pollinate and/or save seeds. Let alone improve the lines. This is also before sensimilla... altho some knowledge of desirability of unseeded bud was around. If we had only known we had gold. I managed to keep my little heirloom Sumatran strain ticking over. More good luck than good mangement. But it aint what it used to be either. Fuck all science in what we did. It was mostly about staying alive and avoiding a bust... self sufficiency. For anyone to now have seeds from those days is some kind of miracle frankly. Some smart articulate people in this space. Inspiring knwledge base here guys. Dig it. Lj.

PS: *Wonder if any of these amazing Thai strains will make an appearance with all the extraordinary changes currently unravelling in Thailand? Anyone care to post a view?

https://www.cannabisculture.com/con...w-cannabis-at-home-to-sell-to-the-government/

Mimpi Manis

@hempy

@hempy is a jewel in the rough@hempy is a jewel in the rough@hempy is a jewel in the rough@hempy is a jewel in the rough@hempy is a jewel in the rough@hempy is a jewel in the rough
Murray S. Riley, a former N.S.W. police sergeant and native-born Australian, was courteously exempted from public examination or the publication of embarrassing background details, even though he is currently serving a ten-year prison sentence for his role as the principal in the illegal importation of $46 million worth of Thai cannabis in 1978. The Commissioner’s unexplained dismissal of any American organized crime involvement in Australia’s drug trade does little to explain the police surveillance photos of Riley’s alleged San Francisco meetings with known American crime personalities in the months prior to his arrest.

Marijuana Australiana160to move a 60 tonne crop in New South Wales in 1975, when the market was 50% smaller? Another reason that suggests that the Coleambally plantation was intended for export is that the seizure at Coleambally did not produce a drought in 1976. If Woodward were right, and if the growers of Griffith were the major distributors and suppliers of cannabis in New South Wales, then New South Wales should have experienced its biggest marijuana drought in history after Coleambally was busted, yet it didn’t. From the historical survey, we know that Sydney’s marijuana market was healthy right up to July 1977. It was the murder of Donald Mackay that produced the Drought, not the Coleambally raid. This was another indication that Coleambally was not intended for the Australian market. Judging from the size of the plantation, Coleambally was destined for the one market that could absorb such a large quantity of cannabis, a market that was 25 times bigger than the Australian market — the U.S. market. Coleambally was not simply the largest plantation ever discovered in Australia; even by world standards it was huge. To distribute it would require a similarly large, global organisation. The group who could move that amount of pot had to be major players in U.S. organised crime. To find the murderers of Donald Mackay, we need only find an international drug smuggling ring with Griffith connections. The Export Theory Government analysts who examined the cannabis seizure figures in the seventies saw that the amount of cannabis being produced in Australia was far too large for the Australian market. These members of the Narcotics Bureau and Commonwealth police argued that the enormous cannabis seizures in Australia between 1975 and 1978 were too big for local needs, indicating that some of these crops were being grown for export. This is the ‘export’ theory. It was this export theory that Bob Bottom followed in his first investigation of the Mackay murder The Godfather in Australia, and it is the export theory I support. Implicit in the export theory is the conviction that, behind the mysteries of Griffith, its murders, its massive marijuana fields, lies a U.S. solution. As Bottom observed in The Godfather in Australia

* Bela Csidei’s 4 acres of ‘exotic’ US Mafia pot guaranteed to ‘blow your head off’ in the Northern Territory, busted December 1977.

Research it surprised few know about this important history....https://eprints.qut.edu.au/15949/1/J...ens_Thesis.pdf

@hempy: I remember having reading an article in a small run independent alternative newspaper about a father and son team who were approached to do a substantial crop around those times. The father had a terminal illness and he did it as a gift to set up his son... as the small farm was struggling. I'm guessing is was somewhere in Northern NSW from memory. They did mention it was good soil and the perfect place for to grow the sacred plant. The article was full of interesting details about how commercial quantity good pot was grown. How they hosed down all the bags full of bud so it didnt dry too fast.There was an interesting comment relating to a 60 Minutes doco about some guys growing a few big plants in Hawaii. It was dissed as a joke by these professionals! Anyone here recall this article by any chance? It was not the Nation Review. I loaned the paper to someone and the bastard never returned it. Would love to read it again. Well written and full of great tin taks from the era. From the late 70's early-mid 80's perhaps? Lj

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
this thread should be about original haze, we should discuss history and phenos of it. various cerebral effects and wonderful terps of it etc. instead of it. its full of some growers of northern lights hybrids, who try to tell you what haze really is.. its foolish weed that northern lights. it attracts fools. one fool try to say you tom hill haze is indica, another one tells you its thai, another one its not incense and only metallic.. another one tells you original haze is weak and needs to be crossed.. etc. I think some just copy their posts from mr. nice forum.. only remarkable trait of NL5Haze is that its strong. its like girl with big tits. many of us like big tits, but good portion of us like only big tits and dont care about if woman is ugly or beautiful. I like big tits but it has to be on beautiful woman.. NL5haze and neville´s haze is ugly girl with big tits and thats all.. most of them never grew OH.. wouldn't it be better if they make thread about Nevil and his hybrids, discuss it there. so we can discuss OH here without infinite arguing with northern lights hybrids trolls? it attract this kind of people. while, Im sure, original haze attracts creative people, musicians, poets, scientists, people of invention, people who want to develop their spiritual life etc.. who are seeking something more than to get relaxed after work.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
this thread should be about original haze, we should discuss history and phenos of it. various cerebral effects and wonderful terps of it etc. instead of it. its full of some growers of northern lights hybrids, who try to tell you what haze really is.. its foolish weed that northern lights. it attracts fools. one fool try to say you tom hill haze is indica, another one tells you its thai, another one its not incense and only metallic.. another one tells you original haze is weak and needs to be crossed.. etc. I think some just copy their posts from mr. nice forum.. only remarkable trait of NL5Haze is that its strong. its like girl with big tits. many of us like big tits, but good portion of us like only big tits and dont care about if woman is ugly or beautiful. I like big tits but it has to be on beautiful woman.. NL5haze and neville´s haze is ugly girl with big tits and thats all.. most of them never grew OH.. wouldn't it be better if they make thread about Nevil and his hybrids, discuss it there. so we can discuss OH here without infinite arguing with northern lights hybrids trolls? it attract this kind of people. while, Im sure, original haze attracts creative people, musicians, poets, scientists, people of invention, people who want to develop their spiritual life etc.. who are seeking something more than to get relaxed after work.

Gravity in time has big tits around the Knees .

Nevil's haze gained a reputation for being a quality haze because it was that good

Latest posts

Latest posts