What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Hey MadMac, Nice garden, gonna have some tasty smoke.
Have you found any of all those haze plants you have grown to be as good smoke wise as the old Nevil cuts you've tried?

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Hey MadMac, Nice garden, gonna have some tasty smoke.
Have you found any of all those haze plants you have grown to be as good smoke wise as the old Nevil cuts you've tried?

thx and many thx for comment on avatar :) !
well yes and no...
it can never be so good as in that specific timeframe it was around...
but 4 of the THH girls bring me higher and have not such comedown...
i prefer now the THH because it's in higher dose like acid or mushrooms... in lower dose you can work with it very well...
you want to do something after smoke... :)
the o-haze needs to be tested as well and i like the name Primo Haze for Nevilles Haze x O-Haze or Nevilles Haze x THH... will see who is better...
hope to see ya more @ the GM club!
all the best
M.:tiphat:

harvestreaper

Veteran
hello,
well today i'll discovered two more fasciated o-haze...
all are from the same seedsman o-haze pool...
one is original seedsman... the other is from Johnny's Metal pheno'

fasciated o-haze #2
View Image

View Image

fasciated o-haze #3
View Image

View Image

my haze tent... o-haze, nev.haze, the doors, tom hill haze
will pollinate the best THH, Nev. Haze & The Doors with O-Haze...
same i'll do with the best THH male now...
View Image

nothing can beat the haze since on market...
M.

nice work as usual mac intersting crosses i crossed a very spicey doors female to a seedman indian haze <dorian> a few years back produced some nice plants you got me wondering if i got any seeds left now lol

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
thx and many thx for comment on avatar :) !
Your avatar looks good enough to eat.
but 4 of the THH girls bring me higher and have not such comedown
That's some good news, I like long flights and smooth landings. I have some of Zamal/ThaixTHH and Zamal/ThaixNevils just sexing now hope they have some acid in their veins.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
hello,
today i'll discovered a flat stem o-haze male pheno'...
i remember that JohnnyChicago had also a flat stem girl...
pic's doesn't do justice... you have to see feel the stem...
but you get a idea... smell is incense/leather and is very sticky...

flat stem o-haze
View Image

View Image

he slit by himself... no topping... is in the genetics... same then Johnny's girl...
View Image

crocodile style double segregated leaf's... and hairy/sticky
View Image

get hazed'
i'am

G `day MM

Sam said he had a fasciated Haze he bred from .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Dog Star

Veteran
Fasciation is illness... to breed with sick plants is dumb to do.. or to grow sick plants
and expect something special is also pretty dumb..

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
THH over NH, I say it all the time :D I would be more interested in comparison of THH vs. seedsman haze? how it compares? thank you Mac.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
nice work as usual mac intersting crosses i crossed a very spicey doors female to a seedman indian haze <dorian> a few years back produced some nice plants you got me wondering if i got any seeds left now lol
thank you! ...little disappointed by the doors... if that is 75% haze?!
will see what happened ... you should grow your cross ... sounds interesting!

I like long flights and smooth landings. I have some of Zamal/ThaixTHH and Zamal/ThaixNevils just sexing now hope they have some acid in their veins.
me toooo
that's what i'am after...
was that Gypsy Zamal and Thai that got used for this cross?
i bet that the Zamal/ThaixTHH is best from high... must be fire
and Zamal/ThaixNevils has a good bud structure... and killer high too
hope to see some shot's later when in flower :)

Fasciation is illness... to breed with sick plants is dumb to do.. or to grow sick plants
and expect something special is also pretty dumb..
i know... but might be interesting for smoke
but to me it's more a gene defect than a bacterium...
will not use them for breeding... just curious how it ends ;-)

THH over NH, I say it all the time I would be more interested in comparison of THH vs. seedsman haze? how it compares? thank you Mac.
will report when i have smoked the seedsman...
but until now i can say the THH stretches not so much and has more WLD leaf's than Seedsman...
the difference might be the Thai in the THH...
my personal thoughts..
Positronic & Flying Dutchman got the thai x haze
like Tom mentioning in some old threads...
while later Seedsman release was a different batch maybe the pure columbian?
like SamS. also said here some pages ago... o-haze is pure columbian...
and Neville got also the pure o-haze that he used for his work...
but he got all the mother plants that SamS. used in Holland...

bigherb

Veteran
but until now i can say the THH stretches not so much and has more WLD leaf's than Seedsman...
my personal thoughts..

I’m very curious to hear the smoke comparison

You touch on some interesting topics

First lets start with THH ... As Sams has stated to his knowledge almost all of the Haze he brought to holland was pure Colombian. IMO we should at this point in history steer clear of the Four way hybrid theory of OHaze . With the recent Phylos situation we may now never know what exactly was shared and spread as Haze to whom . But Sams has recently said Lumbo

Also what would Tom hill Know about Thai weed , I believe he admits to never growing any , also the best Thai I don’t believe were available when he was smoking. IMO his belief was based off the four way Haze hybrids theory . Also the thoughts not facts / experiences many have about thai weed . Remember the old school Colombians were longer flowering and more sativa in some stature than Thais . Tom admits to breeding for earliness in his exact words ... Sams said all his best Haze were late maturing

As for Nevil’s Haze parents A&C I wish we could have had them tested. But it’s true Nevil did get Haze clones from Sams but Sams definitely did not give Nevil all his keepers ... of which Haze stock or hybrid who knows ? Did he use the clones and not seeds we will never know

The spicy incense/frankincense many associate with the first Haze brought to Amsterdam, not just the first Nevil Haze hybrids which carried these traits... so this connection would leave obvious assumptions ... I wish Sams one day touches on these traits

But remember that OHaze produced four common phenos . But also known to show different traits from different phenos .

I’d love to see Cbg Punto Rojo grow next to seedsman OHaze

Just some food for thought

1luvbigherb

harvestreaper

Veteran
picture.php

jonny blaze x azure haze xacapiloold x nanan bouclou
picture.php

g13 haze x thunk 9
picture.php

nl5x haze x thunk
picture.php

nanann bouclou x oaxacan x thunk

harvestreaper

Veteran
will see what happened ... you should grow your cross ... sounds interesting!:
i have grown the cross out an enjoyed it i must revist it sometime its threads likd e this thatt rekindle the fires not sure what shape the seeds are in ,,i hear you on the doors ii think its nl5 hz x sk haze theres a few intereting phenos to be found had a nice resiny afghan hz type thatt grew buds n the leaves an a real sweet spicey kerala style female that promtedd me to bred to indian haze male,,you may justt be spoilt smoking all that pure haze tho lol
intersting what you said about possis haze as one of my alltime favs i belivve came from there back in late 80s been trying to find her again ever since

Dirt Life

Veteran
Dropped 3 seeds of Mr. Nice Skunk X Haze, one germinated. So far, it has wide leaves and a pungent skunky smell, which you can smell several inches away, no rubbing required. Looking forward to the future of this SkunkHaze, make or female.

picture.php

picture.php

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
was that Gypsy Zamal and Thai that got used for this cross?

Yes, the originals came from Van Vulpen, he used ACE, Gypsy/Garrit cutxMeao Thai.
It's like you say the THH smokes strongest and Nevils has the structure and yield, also nice mango flavor. I liked the THH cross I found but don't have the cut any more so still looking for real fire. Just never enough time and space and way too many places to look.

Dirt Life

Veteran
I pollinated my Haze 19/Skunk 1 plant with Seedsmans African Buzz. About a week before harvest, one of the seeds fell out, decided to sprout it. So here it is on the 14th and 21st of this month. Aroma leans towards the haze, but structure leans towards the AB. I can see subtleties in the leaves that lean more towards the hz/sk though. Lots of purple striping like the hz/sk as well.

picture.php

picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
my personal thoughts..

whatever it is. THH is great breeding tool. let us know about how seedsmans smokes for you later. cant wait.
trainwreck x chocthai crossed with THH males:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

harvestreaper

Veteran
hehe :D reminds me my old days. I made positronics NLhaze x thunk cross 13 years ago :D a lot of friends grew it. it was good stuff. good luck with yours. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=146304&page=2
interesting,, great minds eh lol thanks for the positive words and link they look great ,,ive crossed thunkk to a bunch of mothers i had on a quest to find and old type haze hybrid i once had the g13 hz x thunkk only one i fnished so far got some nice plants ,the thunk male is throwing pineapple flavours and the nl5 haze female i used was also pineapple so hoping for some pineapple haze lol
cheers

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran

Doors - NL / HZ C x SK HZ C / NL / HZ A

The idea of the Rock n Roll series was to get Haze C and Haze A together .
Most offspring lean to Haze C . With pine terps

bigherb

Veteran
Dropped 3 seeds of Mr. Nice Skunk X Haze, one germinated. So far, it has wide leaves and a pungent skunky smell, which you can smell several inches away, no rubbing required. Looking forward to the future of this SkunkHaze, make or female.

View Image

View Image

Glad to see you run these , this will be one of the few reports posted

I’m sure the growth will become more nld. I grew out 2 seeds from 2010 Stock if I recall (whatever was the initial release. )This line imo is special. She was all Haze in growth , taste and effects amazing aswell . One was very jack reminiscent in taste the other Incense and tropical fruit

Good luck , please keep us posted

1luvbigherb