What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

G

From the seedsman website they say its one if there's,,, Santa Maria x Haze,, but it sure sounds like skunkman stock,, i wish they were replenishing that old skunkman section they used to hold,,

Santa maria or santa marta? wasnt santa maria a clone only dutch staple some time back..:tiphat:

window

Veteran
Pretty sure Sam said in this thread it’s not his work, I’m think someone asked before?

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I think it was the Haze Brothers work. They lived a couple hour drive away from me in Santa Cruz county. Im thinking Santa Marta was Columbian. We had non stop Columbian Red smuggled into California, through the Oakland port in the mid 70s. It was super gooey reddish brown, and had a special cure. They may have buried it after it was dried. The high had legs to it. Full on couch lock. Listening to Pink Floyd while smoking Columbian Red was our favorite pass time. I remember visuals too. It was psychodelic

It had an earthy spicy flavor, and joints turned red from resin. They even sometimes dripped red rosin. We got it for $375-$400 a pound, and there were plenty of seeds. We cleaned and prepared it on an album cover, and tossed out the seeds. I wish I had those seeds now....

My best buddies once pranked me by going in my folks back yard and planting several hundred seeds in my moms potted plants on the back yard patio. I freaked out, and was pulling out tiny columbo plants every day for a month. Hundreds came up

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Im going to throw this out there to put it to bed.

Nevil was a couple years older then me. He was impressed with mine and my younger sons grows. We were close, Very close. We used to speak on Skype for an hour or more straight many times. Most of our conversations were about every day life, science, religion, and about the Earth. Breeding as well. Both plant and animal . We smoked haze together online, and talked about shit that mattered. I think I asked him about his and Sams relationship once, and their spat. He didn't really have a lot to say about it. I think people make more of it then it really was. ( You are free to chime in Sams) He didn't say much and I think he would of to me. Im thinking people make more of that then there is. Same with Shanti and Mr, Nice. People make too much of this quarrel. We all have them. I fight with both my sons often. I am running old crosses Nevil sent me, years ago and hope to share them with both Shanti and Gypsy this year.

Lets all look on the bright side of life, and bring out the best in each other.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Santa maria or santa marta? wasnt santa maria a clone only dutch staple some time back..:tiphat:

Wow you are a smart cookie bro,, it is santa marta,,, so that Col red?,,,, that just makes me even more exited to flower them out,,

I also remember santa Maria and it wasn't exactly amazing on its own as a Dutch staple,,, but Col red,, now we are talking,, whooo

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You must be so upset,, I'm really sorry,, i didn't realise anyone was that close to Nev

Im going to throw this out there to put it to bed.

Nevil was a couple years older then me. He was impressed with mine and my younger sons grows. We were close, Very close. We used to speak on Skype for an hour or more straight many times. Most of our conversations were about every day life, science, religion, and about the Earth. Breeding as well. Both plant and animal We smoked haze together online, and talked about shit that mattered. I think I asked him about his and Sams relationship once, and their spat. He didn't really have a lot to say about it. I think people make more of it then it really was. ( You are free to chime in Sams) He didn't say much and I think he would of to me. Im thinking people make more of that then there is. Same with Shanti and Mr, Nice. People make too much of this quarrel. We all have them. I fight with both my sons often. I will crosses with seeds Nevil sent me, and hope to share them with both Shanti and Gypsy this year.

Lets all look on the bright side of life, and bring out the best in each other.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
You must be so upset,, I'm really sorry,, i didn't realise anyone was that close to Nev

Yeah. I was over on MNS forums reading our private conversations, and having some tears, I was caught off guard. He sent me about 70 seeds, and Im going to make him proud. Ill get off that hook

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Clone me up and il rep it,,not because I want weed,, i want that blessings from beyond,, I'd say you got that one yourself P,, blessings bro,,

Must have been a shock,, i wish you a long life bro,, that's what us Jews say when someone dear to you dies

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Wow. That first pic.. the purple Haze has stems the same color as the leaves and calyx? Holy shit!

Is it that color in veg?
Does she bleed pink when cut?

My God. She's beautiful.
What about the Trichomes? Do they turn pink as well?

Wow, sorry but I have so many questions.

Sorry one more...

Temperature related? What happens when she gets cold? Darker, brighter?

Beautiful

That first pic.. the purple Haze has stems the same color as the leaves and calyx?
YES :) really rar ... i'm also astound ...

Is it that color in veg?
NO colour in veg is normal green no sign of p.

Does she bleed pink when cut?
Maybe now @ the end but not before... no red blood found...

My God. She's beautiful.
thank you .... yes she is... that's why she is still alive... seeds are ready..

What about the Trichomes? Do they turn pink as well?
will see when i harvest her next day's...
will post a pic....

Temperature related? What happens when she gets cold? Darker, brighter?
well i had it cold im my basement in beginning...
no real sign of purple before... only red lines on stem...
all colour fading happened the last 2-3 weeks... like magic...
was a few day's away and came back... was wondering what happened... than i realised that the purple is showing up :)

thx for interest & comments...
will show the same with my 30 o-haze plants...
have also 6 old Nevilles Haze from the 90' coming... last 6 that came out of a old pack from Shanti himself...
can't wait for SamS... when he released the haze i'm gone... it takes to much time and i want to grow them now...
so will put all my energy in this o-haze grow again...

M.:tiphat:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I can't wait to see pictures of the cured Purple Haze.
That plant is special!
Do you have more pics of it during the fade or shift to purple?
Outstanding Mac!

MadMac

far beyond driven...
I can't wait to see pictures of the cured Purple Haze.
That plant is special!
Do you have more pics of it during the fade or shift to purple?
Outstanding Mac!

thank you :)
well there are some more in my Albums here...
have a look maybe you'r find what you looking for :)

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
thank you :)
well there are some more in my Albums here...
have a look maybe you'r find what you looking for :)

Thanks Mac, I'm definitely going to search your Albums for her. As soon as I get to a better connection.

Have you ever seen anything similar?

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
C5 x NL Hz A

PkK6sm8.jpg

BwIVzyc.jpg

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Sup Unc

She is a beauty thanks for sharing

Please Keep us posted on how she smokes

1luvbigherb

same here... what a beauty.... must be a great smoke!
well done!

11 finger o-haze
picture.php

red stripe on stem on another one
picture.php

some of them... and a purple haze lower branch sneaking into view :)
picture.php

will be a hot summer i'm sure now :)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hay guys,,what are your thoughts about leaf fingers and the possibility of multiple types of reasons for it??

Latest posts

Latest posts