What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

Limeygreen

Veteran
More leaflets for me would signal stronger winds overall. If they evolved with more leaflets, especially smaller leaflets, there is a chance wider and less leaflets would be more prone to shredding then adapting by having smaller leaflets the plants would be less prone to the wind shredding effect.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Hay guys,,what are your thoughts about leaf fingers and the possibility of multiple types of reasons for it??

in general same as Limeygreen said...
but i'll noticed under LED the leaf's are bigger than outside under the sun... when grown from cut it is not so extreme...
M.:tiphat:

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In tomatoes the leaf morphology PL or RL is due to the heat. As they are using PCr they are discovering differences in Genomics. Nowadays leaf shape is muddied with polly hybrids but I would think that they used to harbour specific bacteria & moulds for defence against filamentous pathogens or other vectors of that native area thus producing the GDLM Glandular dentate leaf morphology as deterrents as these produce different phenols in different structures of heads. Something else that is muddied up..
We should be able to get pure chemotypes with mono derived effects but also have a archetype structural hybrid for agronomic traits to breed with these unique chemotypes to allow supreme taste, effects & vigour..

https://www.analyticalcannabis.com/...pEB-Q6uNLGHt7qSem_pbO6_O7ah6O9vKR_t4jAn0CGCBI

I see weed as a 3 prong approach. Hardy plant with a primary metabolite phenotype that fits it's niche, made hardier with it's chemotype secondary defence system that has 'crave ability' followed by a genotype suitable for the consumer/connoisseur

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
We should be able to get pure chemotypes with mono derived effects but also have a archetype structural hybrid for agronomic traits to breed with these unique chemotypes to allow supreme taste, effects & vigour..

I see weed as a 3 prong approach. Hardy plant with a primary metabolite phenotype that fits it's niche, made hardier with it's chemotype secondary defence system that has 'crave ability' followed by a genotype suitable for the consumer/connoisseur

Sam's thunk, certainly fits those criteria:

picture.php

Yup.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Only thing of Sam's I've smoked is the Pure.. I'm hoping for a few ounces of his seeds from some of his crosses, he's plenty listed, 56 vars on Phylos. I'd be happy with some of his throw aways :)

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Purple Haze #2

Purple Haze #2

hello,
here some pic's from the other purple pheno i got from Tom Hill haze...
not seeded for smoke test...
when colour would become potency... then this would be the top ;-)

Purple Haze #2
picture.php

picture.php

get hazed' i'am

obione

Hi good people, this is what happens when you cross NL with thunk and f2 the most potent ladies, as Sam says, one month into flower you might get purple ��
picture.php
picture.php

MadMac

far beyond driven...
O-Haze

O-Haze

hello,
here are a o-haze girl and male...
picture.php

picture.php

soon 16 girls will have sex with 8 boys :)
get hazed'
i'am

obione

Advanced question, so the ladie above outgrew my capabilities of trash bag flowering her and I just want to chop it really low let her reveg and flower as she will. But she is pollinated by her brother for the f3 Gen, and I would really like to have the seed from her, so my options are 2, partly bag whatever I can from her, so she can ripe some of the seeds, or option 2 let her go as it is(already for more than a week) and she is showing strong signs of confusion and revegging already, so are those seeds gonna rippen while she is trying to reveg? Or I have to try and keep bagging some branches?

SolarLogos

Advanced question, so the ladie above outgrew my capabilities of trash bag flowering her and I just want to chop it really low let her reveg and flower as she will. But she is pollinated by her brother for the f3 Gen, and I would really like to have the seed from her, so my options are 2, partly bag whatever I can from her, so she can ripe some of the seeds, or option 2 let her go as it is(already for more than a week) and she is showing strong signs of confusion and revegging already, so are those seeds gonna rippen while she is trying to reveg? Or I have to try and keep bagging some branches?
I had 3 pure sativa in the greenhouse early this year that flowered over winter. They went longer than expected, past the vernal equinox. I had seeds that needed another 3 weeks on all of them. Over the next 3 weeks, the colas elongated and lost their density and re-branched, however, the seeds did continue to ripen. They went from a solid pale color to dark mottled seeds (although I cannot verify they are viable, but I would assume they are). You should be fine, if you only have a couple weeks left and seeds are established and on their way to finishing. My plants were Ace sativa I crossed, Malawi, Honduran and GT (Thai x Malawi), so pretty tropical strains. Hope this helps.
Peace, God bless

obione

I had 3 pure sativa in the greenhouse early this year that flowered over winter. They went longer than expected, past the vernal equinox. I had seeds that needed another 3 weeks on all of them. Over the next 3 weeks, the colas elongated and lost their density and re-branched, however, the seeds did continue to ripen. They went from a solid pale color to dark mottled seeds (although I cannot verify they are viable, but I would assume they are). You should be fine, if you only have a couple weeks left and seeds are established and on their way to finishing. My plants were Ace sativa I crossed, Malawi, Honduran and GT (Thai x Malawi), so pretty tropical strains. Hope this helps.
Peace, God bless
Seems like the same case, the seeds indeed need 2-3 weeks to ripen at most, they are well formed, and I will let it go the way it is. Thanks for the response.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
flat stem o-haze male

flat stem o-haze male

hello,
today i'll discovered a flat stem o-haze male pheno'...
i remember that JohnnyChicago had also a flat stem girl...
pic's doesn't do justice... you have to see feel the stem...
but you get a idea... smell is incense/leather and is very sticky...

flat stem o-haze
picture.php

picture.php

he slit by himself... no topping... is in the genetics... same then Johnny's girl...
picture.php

crocodile style double segregated leaf's... and hairy/sticky
picture.php

get hazed'
i'am

MadMac

far beyond driven...
fasciated o-haze

fasciated o-haze

hello,
well today i'll discovered two more fasciated o-haze...
all are from the same seedsman o-haze pool...
one is original seedsman... the other is from Johnny's Metal pheno'

fasciated o-haze #2
picture.php

picture.php

fasciated o-haze #3
picture.php

picture.php

my haze tent... o-haze, nev.haze, the doors, tom hill haze
will pollinate the best THH, Nev. Haze & The Doors with O-Haze...
same i'll do with the best THH male now...
picture.php

nothing can beat the haze since on market...
M.

Latest posts

Latest posts