What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

JohnnyChicago

11 years now that we are speculating in this thread. More than enough time to try one of the pure OHaze offerings to forge your own opinion on what has been written in the past 225 pages. If it's asking to much to try a pure Haze when you love the Haze, then I don't know.

Even those who have grown a pure Haze line have different opinions. So I don't think it makes much sense to judge a strain without ever having grown it, or at least having had one of the parents of the hybrids you are speaking of in your garden. But this too, is only an opinion.

Last edited:

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Ive yet to see many if any, do a proper indoor grow with Sativa stuff 14+ week. Most people just have no clue, and keep the plant in reveg with tons of green shoots and white hairs being created even in week 16 when stuff should of been ripened if properly grown.

The few people ive seen on here that grow sativas properly are all outside or greenhouse. Most people with indoor let plants get larger than practical for their lighting setup.
I'm about to throw some Mangobiche, and Kerala in flower so... I'll either join the losers, or meetthe expectations ive set.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I haven't grown THH, but plenty of Seedsman OH's, along with 2 packs of OTH and for me Seedsman Haze is not a place you should look for potency, and if, you will need plenty of luck and plenty of seeds. There you will find the quality of the high. But here too, everyone defines potency and quality of the high differently :)

its same for THH, it was said 5% is stellar, 12% outstanding.. - its all about to grow enough, and potent one will pop. you can get lucky, or totally unlucky. it depends. I grow it in greenhouse mainly. its genial greenhouse plant. if you dont believe me, Im all right with it. but if you dont believe SamtheSkunkman, if he is saying its potent and people can turn white, dont know what to add.. so really, this what I would like to say to all those who didnt find potent OH, Im not responsible for it and its not my problem. but if some respected growers(including Sam) are saying its potent, you guys should not repeat its weak. but it seems there is no respect for Sam, so Im not surprised my experience is not respected as well. but Im happy that beautiful people like HazyLady, cbf, MadMac, Bushweed had same experience - and same idea of potency. I had overpotent Neville´s, but let it go. as I can replace it with green 16weeker of THH, because its simply better. I dont care how its named. it is better. 6 hours ride. its the fact. all outcrosses I did, were very potent, but lack special magic of OH. not so easy to transfer it into hybrid..

this pic looks like my THH green keeper..
original-haze-seeds-seedsman-39-p.jpg

my keeper
picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
hello haze lovers,
well here for comparison some of the 24 O-Haze plants that are coming :)
will see what this batch can tell me... they are the last gem's from Seedsman and private source... + TFD O-Haze to compare!
have some trouble with TFD because this sell bullshit...
the last 2 packs of o-haze i bought in Amsterdam @ TFD Headquater where all fucking hybrids... now i did a web order with number and will document it again for all other...
nothing is more than disappointing if you buy seeds from source for good money and it's something different... all the time and energy are wasted... nothing is more worse than wasting resources ....

Sam's O-haze
View Image

View Image

View Image

M.:tiphat:

I wish tfd has it like back in the days.. in their description: "Very potent with an energetic cerebral high."

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
its not about opinions, or anything personal LOL its about how plants grow and smoke. I didnt want to insult, but if I should believe you grow many, and didnt find potent one, I should assume you unlucky or you didnt get good batch, I got one from Tom Hill.. :D hehe better? problem is that you dont know context of those quotes bro. maybe I dont believe you grow enough OH plants and then I can hardly have respect for you, because in that case, you spend your time posting how OH is weak, instead of trying to find 5% plant.. but I sure have respect for other people, I said it in previous post. I respect that Sam said its potent and Tom Hill his holy grail. thats what I respect knowledge. opinions are good for spreading bullshit on internet, knowledge is good for growing and overall caring about genetics..

JohnnyChicago

its not about opinions, or anything personal LOL its about how plants grow and smoke.

Grow it, if you want to know how it grows and smokes. Look at MadMac he is doing it. Or wait for him, that's much easier. Seedsman seeds were sold for 15$ a pack. No excuse for not having grown at least few packs and coming on forums claiming you know a strain better than those who have grown it.

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
you said "Seedsman Haze is not a place you should look for potency" and you tell me to grow seedsman haze, and in same time you say its weak line, no potency, why should I grow it, to find out its weak? I want potent plants, especially when they flower for so long, you have to be fool, its your opinion LOL.. ok, so the description of the effect from somebody who grew a lot of it is: its potent. opinion or knowledge? seedsman haze and tom hill haze, all is coming from him.. okay and now we have some guy who grew few packs of seedsman haze, he is stating: its not potent. its his opinion. ok, but value of this opinion? opinion never has value of knowledge. grow enough of OH whatever is called. its all from one source..

JohnnyChicago

you said "Seedsman Haze is not a place you should look for potency" and you tell me to grow seedsman haze, and in same time you say its weak line, no potency, why should I grow it, to find out its weak? I want potent plants, especially when they flower for so long, you have to be fool, its your opinion LOL.. ok, so the description of the effect from somebody who grew a lot of it is: its potent. opinion or knowledge? seedsman haze and tom hill haze, all is coming from him.. okay and now we have some guy who grew few packs of seedsman haze, he is stating: its not potent. its his opinion. ok, but value of this opinion? opinion never has value of knowledge. grow enough of OH whatever is called. its all from one source..

Never said Seedsman Original Haze is weak.

Last edited:

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I wish tfd has it like back in the days.. in their description: "Very potent with an energetic cerebral high."

I only tried tfd haze once, few years ago, wasted time and money, it's even worse than H. Fantaseed haze. ...(To be honest, I was impressed by their kerala krush, very small seeds, fairly sativa plants, I should try to grow them with more love and see how it goes ...)
Speaking of tfd, does anyone know how haze Vs fuma con dios is currently being compared?

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
A lot of years ago, 99/2000 I believe, I tried the nirvana version, I want to clarify that twenty years have passed, I was more than a beginner, and that it could have already been hybrids, well, having said that, I don't remember aromas of incense, rather peaches (catpiss?) , citrus fruits, pine resin ... also in other versions (thh, tfd, seedsman) have you found these aromas?

G

hello haze lovers,
well here for comparison some of the 24 O-Haze plants that are coming :)
will see what this batch can tell me... they are the last gem's from Seedsman and private source... + TFD O-Haze to compare!
have some trouble with TFD because this sell bullshit...
the last 2 packs of o-haze i bought in Amsterdam @ TFD Headquater where all fucking hybrids... now i did a web order with number and will document it again for all other...
nothing is more than disappointing if you buy seeds from source for good money and it's something different... all the time and energy are wasted... nothing is more worse than wasting resources ....

Sam's O-haze
View Image

View Image

View Image

M.:tiphat:

You need the green packs from tfd they were the pure hazes, the seeds were tiny dark and round, what were they like from the blue pack.:tiphat:

bigherb

Veteran
The energy in this thread is not right

Haze makes me the Happy , why all this negativity?

Please state your opinions experiences and let others share aswell. We don’t have to agree.

Fellas I’ve wanted to respond to several different post but things are different, I don’t have the energy nowadays for nonsense

There is soo much repetitive post and questions. All the info is here believe what you wish or believe what you see . But like the saying Goes you weren’t there , Sams was around the scene . He’s our closest link he’s the one to thank for that Haze in your jar ( Much Thanks)

I only hope that Sams one day shares his detailed version of his experience and doings with Haze for now I hope He sends his OHaze to phylos or the results are made public.

1luvbigherb

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Sam's O-Haze

Sam's O-Haze

I only hope that Sams one day shares his detailed version of his experience and doings with Haze for now I hope He sends his OHaze to phylos or the results are made public.

1luvbigherb

me too... but my hope is long gone... because he did not and is not interested to do this... there is a reason why!
Also will test this year the phylos ...
I'm sure they are not correct when publishing... there is something behind we can not see... this patent thing is a huge money cow...
that scares me really also the work as Watson in Holland...
there is so much more... but i will show the phylos results for THH and O-Haze... if i get them back ;-)
since these discussions about what happened in Holland and the patent stuff... i have my problems with those guy's and there truth...
happy that a few could document and had foto's from that time in holland so that they could not lie...

so i still ask my self why is there no o-haze in phylos ???
there is a reason for.... patenting cannabis will become huge in USA...

i really fear about it... but i saved me the best genes and will sent out o-haze & THH for free if someone tries to patent and make money with it...

these canna scene is becoming really worse now... gene manipulation is happen in US too... old genes are lost and skunk is everywhere to find... from himalaya to peru... thx to a few fellows who spread the seeds in the 90' to make money... irreparable damage

M.:Tiphat: