What's new

Purple Strain Connoisseur

Purple Strain Connoisseur

• Total voters

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Yeah Krome, I think I have to get female cutting of it also! Look´s very delicious. Is she picky on nutes?

G

Purple player -much appreciated. You got some nice purple nugs yourself.

Hanfiking-great work on a great thread. Let's keep her alive and kicking.

Herbalistic-yeah, you definitely should get that female cutting if you can. Not too picky on the nutes. Seems to like a good amount of feeding.

strain searcher-another great example coming from your stables. Awesome job!

Here's a couple more pics from today of the purps. I'm going to take her down tomorrow. She's only at 50 days but trichs turned enough for me right now. Can't wait to get her curing in the jars. I'll get a couple harvest shots up tomorrow. My blockheads are just now beginning to hit the tail end of their lives also and once the flush begins the purple will start pumping out.

Keep the purple pics flowing everyone. :joint:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Óla!!!

Nifty said:
I remember getting some weed from a dealer some years ago that was just like you described in your first post! It was dark reddish/purple/brown and very stemmy. The taste was earthy and sweet spicy (cinnamon?). High was amazing, like a heavy hit of shrooms. Intense colours and euphoria! Me n my pals reckon it could have been Thai grown in the cold. Never seen it for sale since and never got to know what it was. Doh.

It sounds more that you have scored some Colombian with all that coloration and earthy & spicy taste. Thai´s are often lime colored (when grown) and do have citrus like taste, while the description is almost identical with some Colombians!!!

Exellent work with her Krome and in 50 day´s :yes: Do you know any backinfo of the strain that is currently making noise in US(or did make half year ago, dont know because living in Finland), that is called "Purp´s"? Does it have any relevancy with "the Purps" from bcbd? It certainly looks very much alike from the pics I have seen here in IC..

I am currently germinating my 5 Blockhead beans. I just had to start them after seeing your pics & description!!

Babombeez

I don't mean to stir up any trouble here or anything but why would someone call a strain "the Purps" and it doesn't have much purple? ok ok now I can see the purple coloring... stoned.... other than that man those buds look really frosty and yummy! good job on her...

Beez

Last edited:

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i like the cool purpling there on da purps ...and who cares really about the name :D nice shots krome!

some more pix from colored stuff (strain~F-13:)

Inavixious

Purple Nepali is bomb

hypothetically if I was to grow any pot later this year, I'll have to bust out the purple mothership seeds I've been saving.

G

Seeded Eleda (Double Purple Doja purple pheno selected by a friend of mine)

no temp below 68°F

:smile:

fortragni

Satori

Satori

Is this a phenotypic trait, or is the purpling in (Mandala Seeds') Satori an effect of cool temperatures during flowering??

Here is some more dutch (holland) "purple" outdoors in full soil. Harvested (too) late.

You can see mold in the top

I always find the scent of this standard "purple" a bit mushroom-like :kos:

pumpkin2006

Just curious here... I'm really wanting to get into growing really large plants and keep my plant count down. I also really love purple strains, well at least my urkel... :joint: but, the problem I seem to be having, is I've never seen anyone grow extremely large plants that were of the "purple" varsities... also, I know its asking a lot, but could someone tell me of a strain that actually purples without having to lower the temps in the room? I know there's some out there.

So in an organized manner:

1)Looking for a purple strain that grows very large (almost outdoors, tree like).
&
2)Looking for something that automatically purples, without having to lower the temps.

Well... thanks guys, I know its a bit to ask, but hopefully you'll be able to help me.

Jnugg

Veteran
XyZ said:
i like the cool purpling there on da purps ...and who cares really about the name :D nice shots krome!

some more pix from colored stuff (strain~F-13:)

xYz....I have a female fromdank bagseed (unknown strain) and it is a deffinate purple (the buds I bought were purple) and I like the pic of your stem...mine is the exact coloring with just a tad more dark purple but still kind of a dark cherry reddish/purple...may ask what the stem smells like when rubbed?

Latest posts

Latest posts