What's new

Purple Strain Connoisseur

Purple Strain Connoisseur

• Total voters

hanfiking

However exciting finding photo-shopped pictures is, I do recommend making a new thread for that enthralling subject. Lets keep the info on purple coming in and for our more pedantic readers keep out the photo edited images ;)

G

Heres my contribution to the thread. Dutch Passion Master kush. Its kind of more red than purple looking in these photos but when completely dry its purple.
795DSC00879.JPG

795DSC00875.JPG

795DSC00838.JPG

hanfiking

tokinafaty420 that's some nice bud! great work! Personally I would have left it a bit longer but that still looks damn tasty :D tell us what it smells like!

G

I had one purple haze that was almost like an indica pheno and the taste was like gin. It was very spicy almost like g13 but more of a sour gin taste. Very stoney and thought provoking

yts farmer

Veteran
this is sag bubbleberry.these buds has a sweet berry gum smell and the flavour was like sweet berries.

more people should try bubbleberry.

G

Glad to see this thread is still kicking it. Great job Hanfiking. Excellent pics everyone. Let keep this thing going strong. I don't have any new strains to add to the mix, but I do have another round of the purps going right now. I believe this pic was taken at day 19 of flower.

U.B.C

Very nice pics everyone, I LOVE purple strains also here are a couple of my mine. Also Krome you got an awsome pheno there I think that one had the most purple flavor out of most of them I have seen so far.

I've got a purple ice that popped up in a bunch of seeds that I sprouted. I am waiting for it to be closer to harvest to see if the purple gets deeper before I send in a picture of it. Unfortunately it is a male....but will be kept to try to do some breeding with it.

hanfiking

That purple masterkush looks pretty sweet friction2k!

Can't wait for your contribution dude kansasgrown, and thanks for sharing your first post with this thread I'm honored :D

T

TheOneWill

motaco said:
some nameless purple humboldt funk

I think that I had the same weed, I actually got 3 seeds from a qp of it.
I got all three germinated and lost 2 of them in the soil.
I think I got the same stuff you did before. Did it taste fruity?
Heres my favorite pic of it.
18948DSC01323-med.JPG

Heres the rest.
18948DSC01355-med.JPG

18948DSC01438-med.JPG

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"come on guys who has some pics of ultraviolet?"

Purple Chitral