What's new

Purple Strain Connoisseur

Purple Strain Connoisseur

• Total voters
purp&kush said:
GDP, the best hands down, fuck urpins/erkle/urkle.
7f63fc33.gif

Try the Querkle first and then give us your opinion! :joint:

Last edited:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 22 Twilight flowering

day 22 Twilight flowering

21338flower2_016.jpg

21338flower2_017.jpg

Just a little update - enjoy!

pumpkin2006

I'm very confused how GDP is better then Urkel... I mean Big bud isn't very potent and then it was crossed with Urkel... how is it that it's more potent... some recessive gene?

hanfiking

some strong plants when crossed with other plants get weaker. some weaker strains when crossed with other weak strains can be amazingly potent, it's just how each gene corresponds and works with another, by cancelling eachothers best features out or making them better.

Ekras

hanfiking said:
some strong plants when crossed with other plants get weaker. some weaker strains when crossed with other weak strains can be amazingly potent, it's just how each gene corresponds and works with another, by cancelling eachothers best features out or making them better.

So in other words its a crapshoot?

A

Afghanicus

Those twilight are looking really nice Sammet, very purple. I hope mine turn out as purple, i think there is also a green pheno. Mister green how was the smoke of your twilight?

peace and happy growing all

BleuBear

First post, been lurking a while.

I'm getting ready to do side by sides.

Purple Urkle
Mendo Purps
Deep Purple (Purple Urkle x Querkle)
and
Lavender Clusterfuck

All are cuts, except Deep Purple, which I'm test growing for friends.

I'll post pics tomorrow.

G

Babombeez, Sammet, and Mr. Green nice pics. Keep them purplel shots flowing. Can't wait to see some pics BleuBear. I've got a few querkles going right now, so I'll be interested to see what happens from the deep purple. Best of luck with your grow.

Inmate#420

This is Skywalker. I grew this stuff for 2 years, nothing ever turned purple...I never expected it to change either.

In atumum, I moved this clone outside, just to see if there would be any affects between the same clones indoor vs outdoor.

I noticed the leaves were changing color to purple.

It started getting really cold up in the mountains...so I dug her up and moved her indoors.

Next to the same clones indoors. I started them at the same time. The purple female was way ahead of the indoor(under 800w)

Finished

Smell was a really strong onion smell. Taste was smooth and flavor was awesome, the best I ever had. High was weird...I had a load of engery, where I could concentrate for a few hours, then a severe case of couch lock. :sasmokin:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Afghanicus said:
Those twilight are looking really nice Sammet, very purple. I hope mine turn out as purple, i think there is also a green pheno. Mister green how was the smoke of your twilight?

peace and happy growing all

I've got 4 twilights. 2 are purp, 2 green.

MID TOWN

I had 2 GRANDADDY seeds, 1 endeded up a green, female, sativa pheno, and the other was a purple, indica male. I used the male pollen to dust the other grandady, a purple urkle, a white rhino and a blue dot. I got a lot of seeds but I poped about 30 and I'm gonna grow em outdoor, take a clone off all of em, label every thing and when there done I 'll know which ones are the keepers.

here's some shots of the parrents

blue dot

urkle

white rhino

and unfortunately this is the only pic of my grandaddy mother. it's the dark green branch that's only a few weeks into flower.

and no pics of the father since it was kept in a remote location to avoid unwanted polination

anyways there's GOTTA be some worthy phenos out of these.

A

Afghanicus

that is what i call extreme purple :dance: i'm really interested to see the end product. I have 5 small twilight which are autoflowering from seed. I'm growing in a greenhouse in the southern hemisphere and its winter. The light/dark is like 10/14. Looks like i've got one male and 4 females which is what i was hoping for to produce some more seed. I'll put up some pics when they are done.

G

Purple Cream

Purple Cream

These Purple Cream Plants from my last medical grow

Smoke was kill but had a low yield. :smoweed:

MID TOWN

Is that your current grow NEPTUNE? it's lookin tasty in there. did you shorten your veg time or did the GDs just not grow as fast as yor POG?

G

Afghanicus said:
that is what i call extreme purple :dance: i'm really interested to see the end product. I have 5 small twilight which are autoflowering from seed. I'm growing in a greenhouse in the southern hemisphere and its winter. The light/dark is like 10/14. Looks like i've got one male and 4 females which is what i was hoping for to produce some more seed. I'll put up some pics when they are done.

hope you won't be disappointed as I
Twilight is purple but the high is sh*t , very low, no interesting at all ... apart from the colour

just my :2cents:

Ekras

well with good breeding you could relatively easily get a twilight looking plant, with a better high....So the strain is still valuble!