What's new

Purple Strain Connoisseur

Purple Strain Connoisseur

• Total voters

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Hola!!!

Nice link Dkgrower, I would love to try that Leb27 in the summer of Finland :chin:
I have see some Leb27 pics before by Esbe, he really cultivates healthy looking plants!!!

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
silver pearl x love potion

trainwreck top, master skunkush middle and Pearple(silver pear x love potion) bottom

ive got a Purple Kush, GPD and Lightstorm along with a couple other purple strains goin atm, once i get a chance i will post them too.

Last edited:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hanfiking, give it a few months and fingers crossed I'll have my own budshots in this thread. It's been a couple of years since my last grow and it feels good to get back on the horse.

The flo and the sandstorm above look great. :D

G

kinger said:
Anybody try The Purponic seeds? I think it was mendo purps x killer queen? I could be wrong though? I still have a pack of them some place. :chin:

I have a purps X killer queen, very nice smoke & pretty buds, good yield

cali357

Purple cream anyone

Purple cream anyone

Have just recieved some Purple Cream cuts from a friends buddy who grows Trainwreck and the Purple Cream.Was told is was a quality purple like GDP and Grape APE. Only other info was that it tastes great and was a dayending indica that takes about 8 weeks.Any info would be greatly appreciated. :joint:

Tom Hill

Veteran
"I´m going to forward this to Tom"

No need Raco :D I've been oogling XyZ's DC selection for weeks now - & the hybrid looks sick too.

There's lots of other really nice looking bud in this thread as well ;)
Tom

Inavixious

I just got some Purple Mothership seeds from a friend who got them in Arcata recently. It's supposed to be dank, maybe I'll do a grow-journal of it.

hanfiking

OGorganic said:
This is our first cross the Urkulan-hope you all like

I got the Fed Rom seed pack back in the late 90s and
didnt open it for years. I cracked the seeds in 2002 and 9/10
popped within a few days. I got three males and 6
females I kept the best male and saved some pollen. I
also kept the best looking female for a mom.

The purple urkle I recieved from one of the buyers
clubs in laytonville back in 2003. It was really
grapey and turns and went purple in even warm rooms. Heavy couchlock.

I crossed my Male Rom with the Urkle cut and grew out
25 diff. phenos. I chose one pheno that was a nice
50/50 and another that is heavy on the urkle side.
Sadly I could not save a male of the urkulan so for
the time being it is a clone only strain.

The 50/50 pheno has a really funky smell. Something
totally new smelling and tasting almost like a garlic
and salty funk weirdness. Almost like foot oder but in
a good way. And really fuckin strong. I havent found a
ceiling on it. I have to put the bong down before I
can get there. It makes incredible hash as well!

I replaced my urkle with my new Urkle dominant Pheno
It is more grapey and turns way dark almost black in
cold room and will get dark even at 70 degrees
farenheit. It also has a better yeild but not by much. Heavy couchlock.

This is a Romulan Dominant pheno, typical Federation Rom Traits. With cool new colors. Kind of an earthy peppery smell. Didnt make the cut.

I have also had the bay area romulan many times and I even think the origanal cut is much better but I really like the rom so I compromised and got the federation version so I could get a male. They are definitely very different strains.
here are a couple of cured nugs

OGorganic
:lurk: thats a nice description man beautiful grow OGorganic this can be found at http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=54915

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Back to the Purple Peace, the genetics on this one are the old dutch outdoor standard, Viking, crossed w/ a nepalese sativa. Both strains had 20+ yrs history outdoors in Holland, before being brought together 12 yrs ago.

Locally, we dubbed it "Muffin", as it smelt AND tasted like a blueberry muffin! I would always roll 2 joints so I could dry toke one for a while. Yum!

Lovin' all the purple being shown, keep 'em coming! :D:yes:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
rocking thread!!

lets go purple. several of the pix are taken by some great fellow outdoor danes!

8344erdbeerxpupureat2509051.jpg

8344purple_peace_190904_3.jpg

8344dcf_udeskunk_mix.jpg

8344snowwhite.JPG

8344semi_skunk.jpg

8344passion_1.jpg

8344papaya.jpg

8344kush.jpg

8344dcf_udemix11.jpg

8344black_hollands_hope.jpg

littlejohn747

A friend is growing out these lavender seeds from Soma and has found 2 pheno types 1 indica and 1 sativa. Has any one else grown out this strain, if yes what can they tell me about it and what do I look for in keepers. No purple yet but they are only about 2-3 weeks into flowering.

hanfiking

Hey thanks everyone for keeping the thread alive, I know it's not purple yet but heres a picture of my Blue Mystic:

and the Blue Mystic with the purple star i hope will soon be gracing this thread with their vibrant colours:

:joint: :cool:
PEACE

kooki

:wave: looking good hanfi :yes:
And Esbe those are some real nice photos u put up there :yes: top class