What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Farmer John

Old and in the way.
Veteran
Munchie time and good night Uncle John and have a safe bus ride to home they say. Good night farts. ❤️
20240928_203508.jpg

OleReynard

Well that's good that Mia has nothing terribly wrong, gout is painful. It's just about always cheaper when a person can use human medication opposed to animal medication on your pets.

Holding grudges who would have thought, such a thing could happen:)

Knives are a precious item and to some more than just a blade. I like a good knife, give them the looking after they deserve.
Lets hope the thief poked themselves with the pointy end for their dirty deed. Maybe a little dirt in the wound for effect.

I'm glad your Mia is OK
Gout can kill

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hi DB, what has you thinking about moving?
I don't think I will actually move, but it is nice to see the apartments that are offered over the years. Nice to consider moving. I live on the edge of the forest it's nice and the bus is close. I like it here. Belmont Massachusetts. Have you made it to Okenagen lately? Any sightings? Hope you're well old man in bc

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Thanks for the answers to my two questions about cats

How about a few more questions?

Does anyone give their cats a bath?

I do try to brush my cats a couple times a day

But the old gal, Annie really sheds and I could probably brush her 10 times a day

I’m thinking somewhere I saw these wipes that a person could wipe their cat down with them. I guess you could call it a wash rag for cats.

I’m not sure that handy wipes would work

Lap time

IMG_2024-09-28-142827.jpeg

IMG_2024-09-28-142929.jpeg

oldmaninbc

420club
Wow, talk about possibilities, most of my fans are on -off, high or low. Although I did buy new fans for this up and coming grow, I don't think they are that versatile.
No they are not, 3 speeds only. Says on the box you can feel the fan at 30', I hope it's not too strong, it was like half price on sale. They are stationary and don't oscillate, they do tip in 3 angles.
No, I don't have fan envy 🤩 but they are nice fans and I do like them better than mine.:)

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I saw DB's mother kicking a can down the road one day.....I was curious so I asked her what she was doing....she said MOVING....
Hey Doober , did you ever plant those seeds I sent?

Do you currently have an indoor grow going?

Do you grow in a tent?
It's going to be in the bedroom closet. Getting to it. Have a light now. 👍

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Thanks for the answers to my two questions about cats

How about a few more questions?

Does anyone give their cats a bath?

I do try to brush my cats a couple times a day

But the old gal, Annie really sheds and I could probably brush her 10 times a day

I’m thinking somewhere I saw these wipes that a person could wipe their cat down with them. I guess you could call it a wash rag for cats.

I’m not sure that handy wipes would work

Lap time

View attachment 19074800

View attachment 19074801
I’ve never washed my cats but I have used those wipes (the ones that smell like cloves) if they ever pick up fleas. They work really good but they hate them and smell like cloves for a few days 🤪

I only brush them in the spring when they shed like crazy. But I wear my cat Louie out with me when I wear black. Especially if I pick him up for petting. So he could also use brushing 24/7