What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I appreciate the explanation. Don't get me wrong, I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt; since the numbers did seem a bit high you can understand why I asked. Thanks for getting back to me.

If you don't mind, I do have another question. At my age, I've knocked everything off my bucket list of things to do, except an Ayahuasca retreat. I've smoked DMT and loved it. The sounds, visual images, and the tactile sensations when the entities picked me up or touched me was more crisp, clear and real than anything I've experienced on the material plane of existence. Is Ayahuasca anything like that? For me, DMT was a very pleasant experience, but too short.

Can I also ask, did you do it for recreational reasons or for spiritual? If for spiritual, what was your intent and did you get what you were seeking? For the record, I personally use entheogens for spiritual and medical purposes, they can be very useful tools for learning and spiritual development.

BTW: That Peruvian bud you keep showing has some nice resin glands on it. Regardless of it's genetic lineage/background, it looks like a keeper.(y)

Peace
SL
Me too amigo. Actions always speak LOUDER then words.

for lack of a better term....ayahuasca is a spirit of the jungle. A brew from the vine of the dead.
I am not sure I have ever seen or h3ard of anyone taking Aya for rec purposes 🤔

My only intention on my journey to peru was a: find a winter home. B: donate time and money to my friends and a local shipibo families plant conservatory by building a bridge.

Shipibos work with over 500 plants in their medicine. From my experience medicine is personal energy. Moreso lifestyle vs subsatnce as we have been trained to beleive.

Plants can be our allys or our masters. Intent and strength of mind determine who is who and what is what.

I did a kambo / bufo ceremony for 3 days last summer. Prob my fave ceremony to date. As I have over 20 Aya. 4 peyote and 3 kambo

Ceremonies and substances can be ego traps like anything else. Hence my emphasis on a solid energy saving lifestyle vs plant or medicine dependency.

mm

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
No, not at all. 2 afghans and then Hindu Kush from Indian's son down in Oregon.
i thought nl #2 was mostly indica and not half thai ,
i never took much notice of the stuff with nevil as some was just downright confusing , haha ,
but i do recall watching a podcast with old whats his name who said the lower numbered nls were more indica, #1 being pure indica ,
so can we confirm nl # 2 isnt a thai cross ,
is there some quote or lineage recorded t??

Thcvhunter

Veteran
i never took much notice of the stuff with nevil as some was just downright confusing , haha ,
but i do recall watching a podcast with old whats his name who said the lower numbered nls were more indica, #1 being pure indica ,
Greg contacted me in 2018 once I posted pics of BOEL Hawaiian.
He said since I have the legit line, I should get the legit story, then told me how he told half truths to most people he told it to.

Northern Lights/Lites was the seedline they made first using 2 Afghans. Steve's line, and another Affy. Then, they outcrossed this seedline they made and that created the numbered NL lines. NL1 was NL crossed to the Afghan the Dutch guys were using (he mentioned Skunk, and keep in mind MadJag's receipt that says Sk is pure Afghan, which was the story of Sk before the forum days). NL2 was Indian's Hindu Kush x NL. Indian had a son who was with bikers/vets in Oregon, just like he was hanging around a veteran biker community in the Seattle area. But, the NL crew didnt trust Indian, so while he supplied the HinduKush they gave him pure NL2 seeds, he wasnt given any pure seeds of the other seedlines, hence the first batch Nevil got was NL5xNL2 and NL5xNL1 marked as NL5.
NL5 is a joint ventire between the NL crew in Seattle and BOEL in Hawaii. The NL seeds were sent to Hawaii and crossed with the BOEL Hawaiian to make NL5. Pure seeds and the NL5 clone were sent back to Greg's crew and held tight, usually only letting out outcrossed clones and seedlines since its the PNW and shitbags be everywhere.

So, TL/DR, there is no Thai in NL2, but there is some Thai in NL5 and NL9(or was it NL11)

Edit, its important to remember that while Neville did some epic breeding and is responsible for most breeding projects others did after buying his seeds, he was a junky and wasn't trusted by the Seattle crew.
Im telling the story NLGreg told me, so it will contradict what Neville said

Edit 2. As for screenshots or other proof, the account and phone i used back in 2018 are long gone.
I was working with the Hawaiian at the time, so I was really only focused on NL5 and I didnt like the common NL hybrids Ive tried so I didn't bother to write it all down. So, I can only accurately recall 3 of the 11 NL lines - sorry. Generally, the lower the number, the squatter and fatter. The higher the number, the taller and skinnier. The outcrosses - the plants they pollinated were Afghan, Hindu, Paki, Thai, Hawaiian, Cambodian, hashplant, etc - pretty much using the best that was available to them, which was a lot of really good stuff.

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im sure ,
but if the spirit of being accurate ,
be good not to call it purple thai ,
since it isnt that ,
btw , is it pre soviet thai too??
Pre nevil actually.

Anyone that's grows it....knows it

mm

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Pre nevil actually.

Anyone that's grows it....knows it

mm
did u read what thcv wrote about my post though ,
are u certain you have that same nl#2 ??

theres a podcast with todd who also describes the many in the nl line ,
who said as thcv did , the lower the numbers , the more indica in the line ,
if it was 50% thai , you would really see it ..

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some rando messaging another rando isn't proof of anything lol haha

You guys are sooooooooo funny hahahahaha

What's the best way to show the world you have never grown the original pnw nl2 without actually telling the world you have never grown the original pnw nl#2 lol 😆

Dons cool....he gets a pass. Australians have a way with words.....

all the other dudes that think the jokes on me..
.lol....it ain't hahahaha

Here's another true story.....got a call in 2015 from a peanut butter sandwich factory......they told me to be prepared for all the jeally bahahahahahahahahaha

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
did u read what thcv wrote about my post though ,
are u certain you have that same nl#2 ??

theres a podcast with todd who also describes the many in the nl line ,
who said as thcv did , the lower the numbers , the more indica in the line ,
if it was 50% thai , you would really see it ..
Sorry I didn't.

Med-man deniers get permabanned quick.

Its standard operating procesure at med-man brand for Any and all interplatform cyberstalkers to get ignored without prejudice and impunity

mm

SolarLogos

Me too amigo. Actions always speak LOUDER then words.

for lack of a better term....ayahuasca is a spirit of the jungle. A brew from the vine of the dead.
I am not sure I have ever seen or h3ard of anyone taking Aya for rec purposes 🤔

My only intention on my journey to peru was a: find a winter home. B: donate time and money to my friends and a local shipibo families plant conservatory by building a bridge.

Shipibos work with over 500 plants in their medicine. From my experience medicine is personal energy. Moreso lifestyle vs subsatnce as we have been trained to beleive.

Plants can be our allys or our masters. Intent and strength of mind determine who is who and what is what.

I did a kambo / bufo ceremony for 3 days last summer. Prob my fave ceremony to date. As I have over 20 Aya. 4 peyote and 3 kambo

Ceremonies and substances can be ego traps like anything else. Hence my emphasis on a solid energy saving lifestyle vs plant or medicine dependency.

mm
Again, thanks for your reply. Let me be more specific then.

1. Can you describe the "actual effects" and what they feel like; and how would you compare them to Bufo? We still have Sonora Toad around, so I'm more interested in the effects of Ayahuasca, particularly compared to Bufo, since you've done them both. I can honestly say, I've not run into anyone who has done an Ayahuasca ceremony, let alone both.

2. What did you receive from the ceremonies or how did they help you? Did you receive advise, ego death, anything?

Sorry for asking for such details, but I don't take journeys unless there is a reason for doing so (although I've used, in the name of science as an excuse before) ;)

Peace,
SL

Status
Not open for further replies.