What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

eastcoastjoe

You know in all my years of growing Ive found most seedbanks in general are scammers, 80% of them are all hype. I bought seeds from BD Bud Depot over 12 years ago because i read about them being cup winners in High Times, when in reality almost every bank that magazine features are complete frauds. BC Bud, JOTI, TH Seeds ive been burned by the best of them and all those grifters are still scamming and selling bad seeds today. Atleast this guy starts a thread so you know what youre getting into before you piss away a bunch of money

Those 3 banks you mentioned are hardly 80% of the market. I just don’t understand what point you’re trying to make here by saying he’s not making money off of a lie.

Let me ask you this. How is him selling a skunk 1 hybrid he never tested himself, as roadkill skunk, not ripping people off ?

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Again, thank you. Yes, it was vague as I wasn't so much asking about experiencing eternity/timelessness, as that is achieved in the eternal I AM through proper meditation or OOB.

Yes, it's traditional medicine. We take medicine for a reason, or to treat something, such as character flaws, ego annihilation, or as you mentioned, they are teachers, etc. They can truly be the temple of wisdom. In fact, I've found some entheogens work better for ego death, others for learning, etc. So, in this context, what exactly does Ayahuasca do for us, or yourself? What benefit did you receive from doing it, specifically? This is something I'm very interested in, but there has to be a reason for doing so.
Thanks.
Peace,
SL
I never went down there for ceremonies. I went for donating time and money to a great friend and mentor that still deserves much more then that.

Doing a bobinsana dieta and 18 ceremonies and finding the pure colombian gold line were non intentional.

Experiences we get from ceremonies depend on what level we are at. Our awareness is determined by our energy level. Thr more energy we have and store....the more becomes available to us

With that being said. Our mind is the most powerful tool we have. When used properly. Borrowing energy from plants or animals creates it own cosmic debt. Ive never sought ayahuasca. It wad always an invite or out directly in my path.

Meditation, fasting, sweat lodge, lucid dreaming to me are far more potent allys in personal transformation vs substance dependency.

I met alot of long timer ayahuasca practitioners in peru that have all platuead with Aya becuase they never got the message and if they did they never used or believed it

mm

RobFromTX

Let me ask you this. How is him selling a skunk 1 hybrid he never tested himself, as roadkill skunk, not ripping people off ?

I never doubted any of that rks nonsense, thats made more than obvious in the last 90 pages and hes not the only one on here pushing it either. Im just saying everything that needs to be made evident about the guy...is made evident in this thread. Hes not a rare specimen in the seed business. I guess its all subjective though. I mean Ive ran across a lot of folks on here who claim Dubis a fraud and that his strains aren't authentic and hes my favorite breeder 🤷‍♂️

Dime

You know in all my years of growing Ive found most seedbanks in general are scammers, 80% of them are all hype. I bought seeds from BD Bud Depot over 12 years ago because i read about them being cup winners in High Times, when in reality almost every bank that magazine features are complete frauds. BC Bud, JOTI, TH Seeds ive been burned by the best of them and all those grifters are still scamming and selling bad seeds today. Atleast this guy starts a thread so you know what youre getting into before you piss away a bunch of money
99.9% are scammers and very few put the effort in to make stable IBL's which to me is what breeding is. If you can't plant the seed and get uniform crops with close representation then its just pollination(which is fine if it is a preservation for further work.) I can't blame real breeders for selling fems when there is some unethical joker waiting to knock it off and get what the real breeder took years to get by using their work and make a bigger profit by sales volume.Take the money out of it and you are left with that .1 %. It's no diff than animal breeding,either it's for love or money.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I never doubted any of that rks nonsense, thats made more than obvious in the last 90 pages and hes not the only one on here pushing it either. Im just saying everything that needs to be made evident about the guy...is made evident in this thread. Hes not a rare specimen in the seed business. I guess its all subjective though. I mean Ive ran across a lot of folks on here who claim Dubis a fraud and that his strains aren't authentic and hes my favorite breeder 🤷‍♂️
Lots of respected ic members test grew my origonal fruity pebbles og and rks before I released them

You see amatuer pollen chuckers release and sell their non tested bs while I always have 3rd parties do it

This is a great quote for my cyberstalker squad....it also makes alot more sense of their foolish insanity

Very simple for guys like us to understand.....the mentaly I'll not so much lol

Screenshot_20240111_145023_Facebook.jpg

mm

eastcoastjoe

You see amatuer pollen chuckers release and sell their non tested bs while I always have 3rd parties do it

Real breeders test their own work. If breeding is nothing more than selection and genetic recombination, no one else can do the work for you med Fraud.

The fact that you didn’t even grow your “RKS” yourself just proves that you just slapped the hype name on some shit you never even grew. Truly pathetic

eastcoastjoe

Lots of respected ic members test grew my origonal fruity pebbles og and rks before I released them

Why don’t you give us some more info about your RKS selections and if you could…. Tell us all why you chose to call a sk1 hybrid crosses to Tahoe og , RKS ?

To me it seems like skunk 1 / silver pearl x Tahoe og would never result as roadkill skunk. So I’m curious why you would choose to make that cross and call it roadkill skunk having never even grown them out before?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fruity Pebbles OG :LOL:

Man youre talking to a sativa head here. All those high grade indicas are the same damn thing to me. Same colors smells and certainly the same buzz
Strain is irrelevant

It's debunking the cyberstalkers conspiracy theories lol

That's the relevance

mm

Wolverine97

Veteran

This is a great quote for my cyberstalker squad....it also makes alot more sense of their foolish insanity

Very simple for guys like us to understand.....the mentaly I'll not so much lol

View attachment 18944962
mm
The irony in all of his posts is absolutely astounding. I can't believe he's actually this completely unaware of his own bullshit. Like, dude... read that damn quote you posted (I want to know what your GIS was for that), and just think about that for a second. Read some of the very well reasoned, and patient comments directed your way... and tell me who has the fucked up view of the world.

I'll hang up and listen.

Hint; it's you, buddy.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who was saying my strains weren't skunky lol

The same guys with 0 strains here or the phyloverse I'm guessing lol

Screenshot_20240111_180839_Samsung Internet.jpg

mm

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
If this chap does sell a bunch of seed etc ,
it seems to indicate there are a lot of gullible and naive people buying seed ,
who obviously have no idea ,
i have seen that a bit on facebook groups ,

but , this thread obviously shows hardened forum junkies like the people in this thread ,
you have to have some good shit and know your stuff and do things right ,
in order to even get a look the door ,
good experiences are shared on the forums of course ,
and folk seem to know , or make others aware of the pitfalls of buying seed , cuts , what ever ...

with regards to seed testing ,
its great to get a third party to test them ,
but if you are not doing it yourself and just relying on them ,
how do you know if what you have bred had worked out how you wanted ??
its essential breeders test their seeds themselves , to see if they have reached their goals ,
sure third parties can give u hints , but they dont know your exact goals ...

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If this chap does sell a bunch of seed etc ,
it seems to indicate there are a lot of gullible and naive people buying seed ,
who obviously have no idea ,
i have seen that a bit on facebook groups ,

but , this thread obviously shows hardened forum junkies like the people in this thread ,
you have to have some good shit and know your stuff and do things right ,
in order to even get a look the door ,
good experiences are shared on the forums of course ,
and folk seem to know , or make others aware of the pitfalls of buying seed , cuts , what ever ...

with regards to seed testing ,
its great to get a third party to test them ,
but if you are not doing it yourself and just relying on them ,
how do you know if what you have bred had worked out how you wanted ??
its essential breeders test their seeds themselves , to see if they have reached their goals ,
sure third parties can give u hints , but they dont know your exact goals ...
P.M. is code for a parasitic fungus that thrives on weak plants in toxic environments lol hahaha

Pretty bang on anagram and metaphor lol

Testers do a very valuable servic3 to both buyers and sellers.

Jusy beware of the parasitic entities who's test growers are all just them with fake accounts growing it for themselves and engaging themselves like they arw someone else hahaha

Cybertroll red flag #1 lol

mm

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Again, thanks for your reply. Let me be more specific then.

1. Can you describe the "actual effects" and what they feel like; and how would you compare them to Bufo? We still have Sonora Toad around, so I'm more interested in the effects of Ayahuasca, particularly compared to Bufo, since you've done them both. I can honestly say, I've not run into anyone who has done an Ayahuasca ceremony, let alone both.

2. What did you receive from the ceremonies or how did they help you? Did you receive advise, ego death, anything?

Sorry for asking for such details, but I don't take journeys unless there is a reason for doing so (although I've used, in the name of science as an excuse before) ;)

Peace,
SL
I've taken part in 5 Ayahuasca ceremonies; we have a shaman who lives on the edge of our village. And I've taken DMT (I make my own) possibly 20 times.

DMT, although not really recreational, can be taken as such, without needing to prepare ones self. DMT was a shock for me the first time I took it, despite 40 yrs of acid, mushrooms and most recently several Aya ceremonies. I was met be an entity who gave me a lot of information, as well as instructions on what I should be doing to improve the spiritual side of my life. I've not had the balls to go back there for a while.

Aya is much smoother but one does not always break through. It is generally not as intense as DMT (for me at least).

Every time I have done Aya I felt that it had a very positive effect on me. I was able to resolve issues from childhood and it helped me greatly with my spiritual life. My wife occasionally jokes that "you need to do Ayahuasca again".

I will do it again at some point but currently don't feel ready for it (I know it will kick my arse big time).

If you want to talk in more detail about Ayahuasca then please feel free to PM me.

Hombre

Last edited:

Wolverine97

Veteran
P.M. is code for a parasitic fungus that thrives on weak plants in toxic environments lol hahaha

Jusy beware of the parasitic entities who's test growers are all just them with fake accounts growing it for themselves and engaging themselves like they arw someone else hahaha

mm
Nonsense as usual. Using words incorrectly, as usual. Completely out of context, as usual. As if you are responding to some random thought in your head, rather than the comment you're ostensibly replying to. As. Usual.

And then... seems you give your own game away, again. Always the people "with fake accounts". With the way almost literally everything else you have said has been projection... this probably is too. Now you will probably comment using the word "projection", trying to spin things. I see your little game. You make fake accounts to review your own stuff, as you did earlier in this thread to try to support your bullshit.

Gaslight endlessly.

And phylos... just like when you used leafly to support yourself. Zero credibility. It's probably your own description you provided, that you then posted here to support your crap.

You sure seem to be a real shitty person. And not too bright.

Rgd

Veteran
ok we are on to boring knockoff poly hybrids now...

and ensuing painful spam..

thats it for me...

bye

oh ..

and fwiw..

Jesus has the power

eastcoastjoe

mm

Flag #1 - Breeders that don’t even grow their own gear. How the fuck can you breed something you don’t even grow 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts