What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These just came in this a.m.

Ptsd and original fruity pebbles og. People always find a keeper or 2 in 13 seeds

Ptsd = northern lights #2 original clone (aka purple thai) x west coast sour diesel

Original fruity pebbles og = special bc skunk x Tahoe og
Screenshot_20240110_015548_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20240110_015614_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20240110_133416_Messenger.jpg

mm

Wolverine97

Veteran
Crispy fried Fruity Pebbles, mmm... lock all that nitrogen right in the tissue, thank you very much!
Where's the CG? Where's the in situ population you sourced them from? Colombian Gold... pay attention!

I can see how it would be possible for you to win "120 plus" "cups"... wait, no I can't. Not at all, in fact I think it's a bald faced lie.

SolarLogos

That's easy.

Do you know how many cups fruity pebbles og won from 2014 to 2019? Prob hundreds at this point.

Everything remo entered as blue cheese was actually silver skunk (no avoid giving me credit)

Rock-star kush is prob close 50 around the world.

Let us not forget leaf doctor in Detroit either. My method and strains made him famous

Then you have unlicensed producer and phatpharmer and a few others that used my college, genetics and method/systems.....well. 120 is actually conservative and a spit in the bucket.

mm
I appreciate the explanation. Don't get me wrong, I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt; since the numbers did seem a bit high you can understand why I asked. Thanks for getting back to me.

If you don't mind, I do have another question. At my age, I've knocked everything off my bucket list of things to do, except an Ayahuasca retreat. I've smoked DMT and loved it. The sounds, visual images, and the tactile sensations when the entities picked me up or touched me was more crisp, clear and real than anything I've experienced on the material plane of existence. Is Ayahuasca anything like that? For me, DMT was a very pleasant experience, but too short.

Can I also ask, did you do it for recreational reasons or for spiritual? If for spiritual, what was your intent and did you get what you were seeking? For the record, I personally use entheogens for spiritual and medical purposes, they can be very useful tools for learning and spiritual development.

BTW: That Peruvian bud you keep showing has some nice resin glands on it. Regardless of it's genetic lineage/background, it looks like a keeper.(y)

Peace
SL

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Cool

I'm not really too worried about a guy and his wife that have 100-1000 fake accounts to match their personalities that have cyberstalked me over all platforms with over 10k emails. Pm. Dm and public posts.

Seems like a classic narcy/borderline dynamic. Match made in hell

But good looking out hombre. If it wad 100 real people with 100 real experiences it would def matter a bit more to me

Imitation is the height of flatterybthey say. Well I truely hope between 55 and 60 years old they finally get some help. Becuaee fanatasism and obsession are mental illnesses

View attachment 18943815 View attachment 18943816 View attachment 18943817 View attachment 18943818

mm
I pitty you, @med-man really i do.
Lots of undiagnosed autism from 1978-1985.
Also, your continued delusions and spelling errors point to schizophrenia or BPD. Interesting how you gaslight others by throwing out random psychology words like BPD, Narcissism, etc, and always spelled wrong.

That you would disrespect Ayahuasca by claiming youve done 30+ ceremonies with Aya only further reveals your psychopathy.

I feel like the system and your family failed you - you never got the help and support you need. And now the only path you can walk is in the drug industry, and proceeding dishonestly at that.

I recommend going to social services and signing up for help, guidance, and treatment.
It will be scary for you, admitting that you're not the god you envision you are and that you need help that you cant provide for yourself. But those people are there, willingly, to help you be a better you.

Reach out to me if you need an advocate to help you with the lengthy process of signing up for help, discussing the medications your future coordinated care group will want to try for your delusions and paranoia.
Ive successfully coached a couple people with various conditions like schizo, bipolar, ptsd. Like the move What About Bob, its all baby steps, but still they are steps towards a better you where you live a fulfilled life and engage in life in an honest and benevolent way.

Godspeed

Wolverine97

Veteran
IMG_20220109_165333431.jpg

None of these are madman anything. Kush Mints up top, bottom two are different phenos of Velvet Buzzsaw from Doc D (which has a fair bit of actual Colombian genetics)

Attachments

• IMG_20211006_213944325.jpg
    IMG_20211006_213944325.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20210929_210935245.jpg
    IMG_20210929_210935245.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.