What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

Brother Nature

You must be new

All good far more people alive today haven't experienced real skunk weed vs the ones who actually have

mm
That has nothing to do with the fact skunk, coffee and petrol smell drastically different.

Passive aggressive insults aside, I grew up in the golden triangle around actual skunks. I know the smell very well, the only strain I have ever smelled roadkill in was a Jack herrer.

There’s 87 pages of people taking the piss out of you, maybe when it seems like everyone else is the asshole it’s not everyone else?

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That has nothing to do with the fact skunk, coffee and petrol smell drastically different.

Passive aggressive insults aside, I grew up in the golden triangle around actual skunks. I know the smell very well, the only strain I have ever smelled roadkill in was a Jack herrer.

There’s 87 pages of people taking the piss out of you, maybe when it seems like everyone else is the asshole it’s not everyone else?
The truth isn't a concensus

So there is 1 guy with 10 accounts trolling me. Lol

That's no grounds for factual info.

The rks cut and skunk weed in general had a very complex terp profile. All above mentioned we in them

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
he wasnt around for thai sticks either ,
but here he is trying to make folks feel small for missing out on some skunk ,, lol ..
(though im sure brother nature is plenty old enough to have seen some skunk)
seems like mm was only on the tail end of that skunk stuff too ...
Still calling that kettle black eh? Lol

Easy to put the judge and jury in this kangaroo court to rest haha

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@med-man

What kind of breeder has no journals and no exhibition of his work on a forum designed for this? You are paying to be here, what do you get from this place?
My sub forum here is wide open for anyone to visit.

Like I said before. You must be new.

And like....are you okay? Becuase your are commenting on one of my journals dude.

If i was paying icmag anything i would have a "vendor" badge on my avatar

mm

Last edited:

Brother Nature

My sub forum here is wide open for anyone to visit.

Like I said before. You must be new.

And like....are you okay? Becuase your are commenting on one of my journals dude.

If i was paying icmag anything i would have a "vendor" badge on my avatar

mm
You have a donor badge you clearly give icmag something.

Anyways have fun in your own world, little dreamer.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You have a donor badge you clearly give icmag something.

Anyways have fun in your own world, little dreamer.
So you are going to share some of your colombian gold plants or experiences?

mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts