What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
- Sam first says sk1 is a af x col
- then Sam says sk1 is a polyhybrid af x col x mex
- seeds packs say sk1 is a "pure blood" afghani hindu kush from "way north"
- when asked about the false advertising sam says its his packages for long flowering south indian sativas ....well that isn't way north hindu kush
- you claim many times in this thread if people contradict themselves they arwnt trustworthy.

Well my pedigree chum....Sam has delivered 3 separate non aligning stories about sk1

I know we haven't seen eye to eye since this thread blew up. But man. You accuse me constantly of not reading anything or showing any evidence when it fact I'm not the guy. It's the horses mouth. I am guilty of skimming and knee jerk responses sometimes. But you take the cake in that field (pun intended lol)

mm
not sure how it all became about what sam has said when this thread is about your brand and the stuff you have collected
i really have no idea what sam did with his branding , and it s not an issue here ,
i couldnt be bothered going down that road ,

ive said a few things he has mentioned ,
mostly that the skunk notes of skunk came from afghani ,
not from colombian as you have said ...

this has been backed up by several other posters other than me ,
i know its easier to point fingers at someone else when folks are pointing at you ,
so why not answer some of their queries about the skunk , aka road kill you have sold that they dont seem happy with ??
ive never grown any of your stuff so i have no idea ,
but seems some foks have some gripe about your labelling and assessment of what a skunk is ,, lol ..

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not sure how it all became about what sam has said when this thread is about your brand and the stuff you have collected
i really have no idea what sam did with his branding , and it s not an issue here ,
i couldnt be bothered going down that road ,

ive said a few things he has mentioned ,
mostly that the skunk notes of skunk came from afghani ,
not from colombian as you have said ...

this has been backed up by several other posters other than me ,
i know its easier to point fingers at someone else when folks are pointing at you ,
so why not answer some of their queries about the skunk , aka road kill you have sold that they dont seem happy with ??
ive never grown any of your stuff so i have no idea ,
but seems some foks have some gripe about your labelling and assessment of what a skunk is ,, lol ..
No problem

Send me a link to there grows from start to finish. I will answer their questions there no problem. Or they can tag me in them

Once again. People who have not grown real colombian or rks ....well....their opinions are superfluous

mm

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
oh im not your guy who arranges stuff ,
you can do that on your own man ,

its what i do , i have a label too , i back up my stock and my reputation,
i wouldnt want to take money from people who were not aware of what they were buying,
and id be upset if they didnt think they got what they paid for ...

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tons of guys grew my rks release for free as testers here on icmag. It's no secret.

And alot of them kept moms for production and seed making

Best thing to do is take the hearsay with a grain of salt and trust the reputable growers on ic that did grow reports

mm

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Tons of guys grew my rks release for free as testers here on icmag. It's no secret.

Best thing to do is take the hearsay with a grain of salt and trust the reputable growers on ic that did grow reports

mm
hook us up joogsy ,
lets see and hear some reports ,, ,
links though , not those things you pretend are links but u write them , hehehe ..

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Um

I don't arrange those for people lol

If anyone is interested then cannuse the search bar

mm

William76

U sed urself,lots grew them for free,let's hear from folk who bought them thinking they were rks,lotta folk wen given freebies will not be honest coz if they are they know they won't get anymore freebies and like u said if they haven't grown rks b4 wot does their opinion mean?,nothing.we want reviews from real growers not ur freinds.76

Brother Nature

Only log i could find that was finished. A pretty well documented log, dude went through a few runs, but found no Road Kill.

TL : DR - Nice looking buds, sweet candy and garlic smells. Looks a whole lot like the Aghaan 90 I'd grown from Kwik seeds, that Afghan was from 90's dutch stock from my understanding.

Only roadkill skunk smells I've found in cannabis was from a Jack Herrer, a small half-o stank so much it actually offended the people I was living with. It was great smoke, but the smell was actually a liability because of how much it reeked.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
really , so no reports on your seeds from you??
you would reckong a guy would be proud to share some,
only seen very average looking plant from you ,
maybe your customers can do better ??
I have a sub forum

You have a search button

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im too lazy ,
you need to give me a link on here ,
fucked if im using a seach engine to get there ,
so you ask your potential customers to do this without providing a link ??
You? A potential customer? Lol haha.

Funny guy. I didn't make this cg thread to sell anything.

Visit the website or email me.

Otherwise it's just you still blowing smoke (pun intended) lol

mm

X15

mm
So now all your followers have real rks mothers… all taking your word for it.

See where this is going?

ChemDogLover

Only log i could find that was finished. A pretty well documented log, dude went through a few runs, but found no Road Kill.

TL : DR - Nice looking buds, sweet candy and garlic smells. Looks a whole lot like the Aghaan 90 I'd grown from Kwik seeds, that Afghan was from 90's dutch stock from my understanding.

Only roadkill skunk smells I've found in cannabis was from a Jack Herrer, a small half-o stank so much it actually offended the people I was living with. It was great smoke, but the smell was actually a liability because of how much it reeked.
Figures, proves medman is a liar

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im too lazy ,
you need to give me a link on here ,
fucked if im using a seach engine to get there ,
so you ask your potential customers to do this without providing a link ??
This just came in. Hot off the press from Instagram

Screenshot_20240104_120745_Instagram.jpg

#lordofloud #worldfamous #medmanbrand #purplepainkiller #purplekush #ogkush

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like that reviewer might have covid, gas, skunks, and coffee all have incredibly different smells.
You must be new

All good far more people alive today haven't experienced real skunk weed vs the ones who actually have

mm

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Begs the question, were you alive during the heyday of Colombian Gold imports?
Don't worry, I'm not expecting an answer.

Comedy Gold this thread.
he wasnt around for thai sticks either ,
but here he is trying to make folks feel small for missing out on some skunk ,, lol ..
(though im sure brother nature is plenty old enough to have seen some skunk)
seems like mm was only on the tail end of that skunk stuff too ...

Status
Not open for further replies.