What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
medman is not first or last one though. and it is not original.

I know guy who claimed he has mazar which smokes like sativa or better. I suggested to him to put out cut of it. never happened.

another guy claimed he bred chocolate thai to 9 weeks pheno, but it smokes like authentic chocolate thai. it stays unconfirmed statement.

or it is quite usual to hear that northern lights improve effect of haze etc... easy to deny such bullshit.

or another claimed he can finish vietnamese at 42N outdoors.

another one claimed that his cookies smoke like thai stick.

hehehehe many.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Will finally be getting home today or tommorrow. After almost 2 week holidays.

Hoping the the legit dudes here and the trouble makers all had a happy chanukah and new years.

Remember. I still have the "fast" pheno. The Mexican pheno (I think) and the hermie to process and test. (Fuck ya I'm gona smoke that hermie lol)

So please stay tuned for another landrace single source super sativa sunday this wknd

mm

Reactions: Rgd

Rgd

Veteran
Remember. I still have the "fast" pheno. The Mexican pheno (I think) and the hermie to process and test. (Fuck ya I'm gona smoke that hermie lol)
I don't remember anything but anyone who grows and smokes Mexican is a shwell pallookah

and yes of course..smoke the hermi..it's Mex too

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't remember anything but anyone who grows and smokes Mexican is a shwell pallookah

and yes of course..smoke the hermi..it's Mex too
These are just names of the plant phenos lol

Nothing to get your panties in a Knott about lol

mm

Wolverine97

Veteran
Will finally be getting home today or tommorrow. After almost 2 week holidays.

Hoping the the legit dudes here and the trouble makers all had a happy chanukah and new years.

So please stay tuned for another landrace single source super sativa sunday this wknd

mm
You are so cool!!
Who the hell takes daily time out of a vacation to post this nonsense bullshit to a damn message board?
You lie with nearly every single thing you post. I wish people like you didn't exist.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive found a lot of Skunk in Sativa genetics more than anything else. I was very surprised at how strong it is. It would make a lot of sense as to why no one can find a Skunk when everyone is looking through the wrong genetics. I still dont think anyone will ever find a Skunk as good as the 1980 skunk was. It's all bred out and watered down.

Mithridate

And if conflicting stories is a topic you want to stay on. As a means to discredit people?

Look no further then then 1981 sk1 seed packages

****Trigger warning for the closed minded****

View attachment 18940897

mm
False advertising okay 👍

Truth: not okay lol

Gotcha

mm

The seed packet mystery was talked about every 4 years like a weird cannabis groundhogs day. It's not a mystery.. skunk1 isn't like a super duper mountain kush maaan.

Also not saying labeling seeds something they're not and selling them is best practice 😉

Last edited:

Mithridate

Sam himself said something close to - I'm not saying there wasn't lines already named skunk when I named mine, only that I sold more skunk seeds so I am skunk bro

I have the exact quote somewhere if anyone is interested.

Here it is anyway..
Screenshot_20230408_101039_Chrome.jpg

"Skunk" lol, this shit trademarked or sum

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sam himself said something close to - I'm not saying there wasn't lines already named skunk when I named mine, only that I sold more skunk seeds so I am skunk bro

I have the exact quote somewhere if anyone is interested
To add to the contradiction. Karela is a long flowering sativa lol

So that a double whammy of misinformation. But let's just take everything he says as gospel and never question the contradictions

mm

Status
Not open for further replies.