What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Indeed I do! Although here we call it "poligonera". My friends say it's the same clone, but I have read people online disputing this. What do you think? I know la poligonera came from Andalusian gypsies so it has to be the same I would think. It was quite easy to find in Valencia where I used to live, and was extremely stinky, ridiculously so.

Edit - for others reading, "la pestosa" means "the stinky one" lol gypsy humour.
Exactly!!
And that band of gypsies that went to South America for a live tour?
Ok, they were hired by a music promotor who is half peruvian and lived here for years.
He learned how to grow cannabis and also wanted to know about the lineages available at that time.
Someone told him that Simon used a potent colombian Punto Rojo male in AK47.
Soon after that, he read that WW is a cross of brazilian Manga Rosa.
So he managed to smuggle a tiny cut of "La Poligonera" into Perú.
He got the cut from one of the musicians...who used to insult him by calling him "payopony"....but passed one cut onto him anyways lolol
After the tour he selected a resinous male from a batch of seeds allegedly from a punto rojo line grown and kept for many years in Peru. He named It "El Colorao" and crossed It to the WW cut.
He got a few dozens of viable mature seeds and since he was a newbie he made many mistakes and eventually he lost both the male and the WW cut so he had to learn how to take and keep cuttings properly etc etc.
Then he planted the f1 Seeds and found a very good female and called It "Japaya".
It must be sooooo good that the man started to grow It and any musical activity went down to zero...just because he's earning much mucha pa$ta by selling bud to a limited number of super wealthy ppl from Lima ...super rich mofo's from the highest class that seldom talk about cannabis...they just want the best and are willing to pay a very very high price.The man only sells a limited amount of grams per customer each time and has become a bit paranoid...but he's making a killing lol...that Japaya must be very special indeed. I heard that up to 200-240 Soles/gram.
He also made f2 seed and since he has many contacts...Who knows??
His mother is from near Atalaya btw :)

Last edited:

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Exactly!!
Ok, they were hired by a music promotor who is half peruvian and lived here for years.
He learned how to grow cannabis and also wanted to know about the lineages available at that time.
He got the cut from one of the musicians...who used to insult him by calling him "payopony"....but passed one cut onto him anyways lolol
After the tour he selected a resinous male from a batch of seeds allegedly from a punto rojo line grown and kept for many years in Peru. He named It "El Colorao" and crossed It to the WW cut.
He got a few dozens of viable mature seeds and since he was a newbie he made many mistakes and eventually he lost both the male and the WW cut so he had to learn how to take and keep cuttings properly etc etc.
Then he planted the f1 Seeds and found a very good female and called It "Japaya".
It must be sooooo good that the man started to grow It and any musical activity went down to zero...just because he's earning much mucha pa$ta by selling bud to a limited number of super wealthy ppl from Lima ...super rich mofo's from the highest class that seldom talk about cannabis...they just want the best and are willing to pay a very very high price.The man only sells a limited amount of grams per customer each time and has become a bit paranoid...but he's making a killing lol...that Japaya must be very special indeed. I heard that up to 2000-2400 Soles/gram.

I was 99% expecting this post to finish with ".... and that man was MEDMAN" lol thankfully it didn't
The cannabis world does have the coolest stories.

Not surprised to read the poligonera is doing well abroad. He should have brought the Ortue as well if they like strong smelling plants in Perú :ROFLMAO:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no internet in the peruvian jungle ...
particullary in the pre-soviet area ...

;)
Más de 25 mil pobladores de Atalaya en la región Ucayali ya cuentan con acceso a internet móvil de alta velocidad y tecnología 4G, en el marco del proyecto de Telefónica denominado "Internet para todos", informó Movista Perú.

bibi40

Más de 25 mil pobladores de Atalaya en la región Ucayali ya cuentan con acceso a internet móvil de alta velocidad y tecnología 4G, en el marco del proyecto de Telefónica denominado "Internet para todos", informó Movista Perú.
no habblas peruvian apart pre sov one pero pero pero i dont know , perhaps my presoviet morroccan stick is to much( soo looooud ! )

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Exactly!!
It must be sooooo good that the man started to grow It and any musical activity went down to zero...just because he's earning much mucha pa$ta by selling bud to a limited number of super wealthy ppl from Lima ...super rich mofo's from the highest class that seldom talk about cannabis...they just want the best and are willing to pay a very very high price.The man only sells a limited amount of grams per customer each time and has become a bit paranoid...but he's making a killing lol...that Japaya must be very special indeed. I heard that up to 200-240 Soles/gram.
Ak47 is most likely a nl#2 (thai afghani) x sk1.

Prob poached from one of nevils old releases or sssc

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's very interesting Watchung a whole group of guys saying colombians are not pungent at all

Flip the script and now all they talk about how some of the world's most pungent and potent crosses all had colombian

Not very s.m.r.t. lol

mm

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
It's very interesting Watchung a whole group of guys saying colombians are not pungent at all

Flip the script and now all they talk about how some of the world's most pungent and potent crosses all had colombian

Not very s.m.r.t. lol

mm
not quite correct ,
you seem to gloss over things often missing the important parts and it seems on purpose ,
if you read some history on skunk , sure its got colombian genes , the guy who put them in there said the source of the skunk aroma was afghani , not colombian ,
but you only seem to hear what fits into your narrative ,
this has been mentioned several times , but of course gone unnoticed by you because it wont fit into your little story ...

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not quite correct ,
you seem to gloss over things often missing the important parts and it seems on purpose ,
if you read some history on skunk , sure its got colombian genes , the guy who put them in there said the source of the skunk aroma was afghani , not colombian ,
but you only seem to hear what fits into your narrative ,
this has been mentioned several times , but of course gone unnoticed by you because it wont fit into your little story ...
Lol Clark admits Sam got his plants from pre existing cali skunk . I've already posted the reference

And everyone knows Sam didn't make skunk weed. He made sk1 for branding and marketing. He never created skunk.....in fact it's the opposite.. He erased it

mm

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Lol Clark admits Sam got his plants from pre existing cali skunk . I've already posted the reference

And everyone knows Sam didn't make skunk weed. He made sk1 for branding and marketing. He never created skunk.....in fact it's the opposite.. He erased it

mm
clark has said a few things that contradict what sam has said ,
still doesnt mean what sam said isnt how it went though right??

and injection of the right afghan during those days seems to have made sure there was several sorts that had similar smells ,
the skunk we had in the early 90s that probably came from sam via nevil
was not sweet by any accounts ,, it permeated through bags and was hard to travel with ,
he said himself earlier generations were very rks ,, but he bred away from that becaues he didnt like it,
how would you know since u were not there and you dont even know the guy ,
as usual you are just going off hearsay and probably tenth hand knowledge ...

but you have rks dont you ?? why not send some of it to the guys on this thread so they can see for themselves , throw in some of this skunky colombian , peruvian , what ever the fuck that is and let them check that out too ...

personally i think its poor form to be doing the sort of self promotion you do ,
while dissing folks like sam , the very shoulders you are standing on to promote yourself from,
he is one of the pioneers of the seed industry , and you are pretty much no one in compare ...

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
clark has said a few things that contradict what sam has said ,
still doesnt mean what sam said isnt how it went though right??

and injection of the right afghan during those days seems to have made sure there was several sorts that had similar smells ,
the skunk we had in the early 90s that probably came from sam via nevil
was not sweet by any accounts ,, it permeated through bags and was hard to travel with ,
he said himself earlier generations were very rks ,, but he bred away from that becaues he didnt like it,
how would you know since u were not there and you dont even know the guy ,
as usual you are just going off hearsay and probably tenth hand knowledge ...

but you have rks dont you ?? why not send some of it to the guys on this thread so they can see for themselves , throw in some of this skunky colombian , peruvian , what ever the fuck that is and let them check that out too ...

personally i think its poor form to be doing the sort of self promotion you do ,
while dissing folks like sam , the very shoulders you are standing on to promote yourself from,
he is one of the pioneers of the seed industry , and you are pretty much no one in compare ...
I've said in the past

In the search for truth people loving a lie will get most offended

Sam is a marketing genius. And a pioneer. Also. He got some of the world's best genetics into the right people's hands

Did I miss him? No. Once again. It's your bias projection as per usual. The search for truth requires an open mind. Something g rare here in ic

mm

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ak47 is most likely a nl#2 (thai afghani) x sk1.

Prob poached from one of nevils old releases or sssc

mm
The sativa-dominant AK-47 as we know now was created by Simon from Serious Seeds in 1992. Its origin goes back much further to the 70s where it probably begun as a cross between Thai and Afghani. In 1999, AK-47 was re-crossed so it produced more uniform seeds.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The sativa-dominant AK-47 as we know now was created by Simon from Serious Seeds in 1992. Its origin goes back much further to the 70s where it probably begun as a cross between Thai and Afghani. In 1999, AK-47 was re-crossed so it produced more uniform seeds.
Guess I was right lol

Anyone who was lucky enough to grow the original and very rare nl#2 clone can't miss it in any more modern hybrids becuase she breeds true

mm

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I've said in the past

In the search for truth people loving a lie will get most offended

Sam is a marketing genius. And a pioneer. Also. He got some of the world's best genetics into the right people's hands

Did I miss him? No. Once again. It's your bias projection as per usual. The search for truth requires an open mind. Something g rare here in ic

mm
says the guy who doesnt know what the truth is ,
nor has an open mind ,
oh the irony ...

did u ever read madjags story about the skunk he got through sam and grew in the canyons in Arizona ??
probably not im guessing since it seems you already know the "truth" ,
and you talk to me about bias ,
your kidding yourself mate ....

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
says the guy who doesnt know what the truth is ,
nor has an open mind ,
oh the irony ...

did u ever read madjags story about the skunk he got through sam and grew in the canyons in Arizona ??
probably not im guessing since it seems you already know the "truth" ,
and you talk to me about bias ,
your kidding yourself mate ....
The lie takes the elevator....the truth takes the stairs.

Always putting words in my mouth is always doing yourself a massive disservice.

Blindly beleiveing anyone is tantamount to gospel or religion.

Sam says time and time again he erased skunk. Ask him yourself. Skunk#1 from madjag 78-82.

Roadkill skunk was everywhere in 74. Supporting Clarke's claims.

mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts