What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
says the guy who doesnt know what the truth is ,
nor has an open mind ,
oh the irony ...

did u ever read madjags story about the skunk he got through sam and grew in the canyons in Arizona ??
probably not im guessing since it seems you already know the "truth" ,
and you talk to me about bias ,
your kidding yourself mate ....
And if conflicting stories is a topic you want to stay on. As a means to discredit people?

Look no further then then 1981 sk1 seed packages

****Trigger warning for the closed minded****

Roadkill Skunk.jpg

mm

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
if you look hard enough you will always find some bit of evidence to support your claims ,
we have seen it already with you claiming colombian was the source of the skunk in skunk ,
hence it also smelling like skunk ,
now you show evidence of afghan being the source , just like everyone said but u disputed ,
and you are contradicting yourself now ,

madjag describes the plants that you say were void of skunk , as skunk ,
there was no mention of when they were originaly bred ,
as i mentioned , there were genetics around in those days that obviously smelt similar ,
they could have come from one source , or several , how would you know today sitting where you are ??
of course you have no idea ...
you just sit where you are trying to bolster your status with false claims ,
and pathetically grown plants ,
and at the same time trying to discredit folks who actually made a difference to the industry ,
who without , you would be no where ....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I do think Skunk was most likely a Sativa hybrid. All we grew back then were Sativa plants. Afghans were very rare in the 70s. I can't say for sure what year people started breeding with them. I do believe Skunk was around before that was mainstem. At the very least a Sativa was used in its creation.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
no internet in the peruvian jungle ...
particullary in the pre-soviet area ...

;)
farmer can be in jungle without internet, but farmer gets seeds from cartel who organize grows...

that is exactly how they get seeds at Jamaica or whole south America, they order seeds from internet... for quite long time now.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I do think Skunk was most likely a Sativa hybrid. All we grew back then were Sativa plants. Afghans were very rare in the 70s. I can't say for sure what year people started breeding with them. I do believe Skunk was around before that was mainstem. At the very least a Sativa was used in its creation.
This story checks out. The more afghani bred into to skunk. The more it lost its loudness

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you look hard enough you will always find some bit of evidence to support your claims ,
we have seen it already with you claiming colombian was the source of the skunk in skunk ,
hence it also smelling like skunk ,
now you show evidence of afghan being the source , just like everyone said but u disputed ,
and you are contradicting yourself now ,

madjag describes the plants that you say were void of skunk , as skunk ,
there was no mention of when they were originaly bred ,
as i mentioned , there were genetics around in those days that obviously smelt similar ,
they could have come from one source , or several , how would you know today sitting where you are ??
of course you have no idea ...
you just sit where you are trying to bolster your status with false claims ,
and pathetically grown plants ,
and at the same time trying to discredit folks who actually made a difference to the industry ,
who without , you would be no where ....
Screenshot_20231228_002506_Facebook.jpg

mm

Thcvhunter

Veteran
I nearly got booted from here for confronting Dubi about this, that theres more WW and NL than Congo in his Congo line and thats why its a great hashplant.
I made a Harlequin x Bangi Haze cross thats an amazing tasty hashplant, but nothing close to Congolese or Nepalese. Doesnt even have Congo flavors, its all old school NL and WW - which is nice, but not nice to sell as pure Congo x Nepalese.
How many engagements? 60k or more?

med-man brand.....breaking records since 1992

mm
You actually have only two fans, three people who are tolerating you and asking questions you refuse to answer, and umpteen people exposing your lies and having a fun conversation of their own without you.
But, being the Madman that you are, you take it all as compliments.

Further, you complain about a lack of moderation.
Would it make you happy to have all but your own posts deleted so you can have your own lil echo chamber of perfection...just like your website with your various dummy accounts posting your praises in the feedback section?
Just a question, not trolling.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
says the guy who doesnt know what the truth is ,
nor has an open mind ,
oh the irony ...

did u ever read madjags story about the skunk he got through sam and grew in the canyons in Arizona ??
probably not im guessing since it seems you already know the "truth" ,
and you talk to me about bias ,
your kidding yourself mate ....
I remember "100% Afghan" on the Skunk catalogue he sent as a receipt

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
apparently colombian gold and acupolco gold were the sativas , and mazar i sharif was the skunky smelling indica ,
the stuff we got in oz was also golden buds , not even light green , they were gold ,
a lot like the colombian gold we were getting not long prior to it , but not the same smell or high ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
This story checks out. The more afghani bred into to skunk. The more it lost its loudness

mm
umm nope ,, sam bred away from the skunk smell , he didnt need to add afghan to do that , it would have been via selection within the variety more than likely,
as far as i know he prefers sativa , and concentrates , not flower...
he even said when folks were smoking his skunk , he was smoking haze instead because he preferred it ..

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Thats SO indicani clearly not even the real columbiani Maha! Everyone esp MadMan knows that from his own mouth real columbiani has extremely broad leaves, autoflowers under 24/0 and requires 15 days from seed to harvest under a single incandescent bulb at the north pole.

You need to get your facts straight mister!
okay hehehe.

mine is not loud and stinky. so it is not real deal road kill columbiani hehehehe I get it.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I appreciate you sharing this.

Unfortunalty all my fact checkers here don't really like facts. Ironic isn't it?

In English

"Pandora Skunk NLD is a rare Ancestral Skunk selection. Ancestral Skunk are Sam Skunkman's Skunk seeds from Europe, cold stored and imported from California in 1985 and open pollinated on a large scale.
This selection is very rare to see since it has always been selected looking for short flowering times. It represents the most tropical part of Skunk: Colombian Gold and Acapulco Gold.
It has about 80-90 days of flowering. The smell is light of pine and citrus."

mm
yeah but that pheno is not loud or skunky. so it seems it denies your theory of stinky colombian. but you know it right, it is just such play to get attention. you are very playful, that's nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts