What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

Wwbsox

My apologies, I don't want to jump in on a pissing contest, but how far back do I have to go in this thread to read about Pure Columbian Gold? ...

Thanks @GrandpaMillenial for the Columbian Gold pic in post #1398. Interested in growing this out and breeding the best, which for me is the most dominant sativa phenos, as a future endeavor.

On another note, also not related to Columbian Gold. Y'all have been talking about finding a true "skunky" skunk. I bought what was supposed to be a pure Jamaican sativa, turns out it is a Jamaican Skunk, and it stinks to high heaven (yes, I know what a skunk smells like, first hand). I can't even open the grow tent door (in the basement) while my wife is home upstairs, without getting an earful.

Peace

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
My apologies, I don't want to jump in on a pissing contest, but how far back do I have to go in this thread to read about Pure Columbian Gold? ...

Thanks @GrandpaMillenial for the Columbian Gold pic in post #1398. Interested in growing this out and breeding the best, which for me is the most dominant sativa phenos, as a future endeavor.

On another note, also not related to Columbian Gold. Y'all have been talking about finding a true "skunky" skunk. I bought what was supposed to be a pure Jamaican sativa, turns out it is a Jamaican Skunk, and it stinks to high heaven (yes, I know what a skunk smells like, first hand). I can't even open the grow tent door (in the basement) while my wife is home upstairs, without getting an earful.

Peace

but is it “ loud” ?….🤡

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok yes

that's where the plant with those interesting Colombian seeds were huh....?

yeh OK....the hoop house looks good
Both the video from 2020 and this grow are single sourced pure coloimbians from the ju glass of peru.

mm

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Peace
Start at page 1 😀

mm

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Imitation is the height of flattery 😀

While they set trip I set trends....

Lol

mm
Hahaha trends you say?
Not sure you have noticed but folks have been trying to give you advice on both how to behave and school you on assessing landrace cannabis, I don't think anyone wants to mimic you they plainly don't think you are doing stuff right but you seem completely oblivious..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts