What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just come back from food shopping and felt like I was being watched the entire time.
Then I made eye contact with the real deal Peruvian Inca Gold and bought 855 grams
of them home.

Inca Bananas

full

Inca Bananas CloseUp

full

Ok, the mystery is over. :bigeye:

They originate from here:

Those arwnt pure bro. Even though the chain of custody is solid and tracked!

My super duper forensic eyeballs u quenstanably call it a generically modified hybrid

Bahahahahahahahaha

mm

Eltitoguay

Just come back from food shopping and felt like I was being watched the entire time.
Then I made eye contact with the real deal Peruvian Inca Gold and bought 855 grams
of them home.

Inca Bananas

full

Inca Bananas CloseUp

full

Ok, the mystery is over. :bigeye:

They originate from here:

Naahh, as they tell you out there, that's a bad copy... Everyone knows that the best Golden Gold never was left to the Canarys Islands, and Conquistadores brought only bulk feminized copies to America...: Original Golden Gold, harvested green for export, and the famous P. Rojo variety:
DSC5847_62-2-FILEminimizer.jpg
721938604_229075280_1706x960.jpg
foto-700x495.jpg
platano-islas_canarias-union_europea_-ue_529959080_163151099_1706x960.jpg
PlatanoDeCanarias_cultivo.jpg
platano_750.jpg
images.jpeg

(Now seriously: if you like American bananas, try the Canarian plátano, which is much sweeter and has better properties; the red one with a flavor reminiscent of raspberry):

Last edited:

ChemDogLover

Has anyone grown The Nature Farm Colombian Gold?

From their website:
Seed originally from Underground Seeds Collective back in JahgreenLabel days. Reproduced using 2 select males, 7 females. Extreme sativa growth, thin blade leaf, extreme vigor.

This landrace cannabis variety has extraordinary vigorous growth veg and during bloom, so a short vegetative period is recommended, as well as using different pruning and training techniques to control its height. 5x to 7x stretch is common.

72′ Colombian Gold develops flexible branches and has a long flowering period that takes 18+weeks, so it is not advised for novice growers.

Patience will be rewarded with resinous sativa flowers with an acrid lemon zest and peppery smell and taste to a strong white sage smudge cleaner smell and taste, very long lasting. The effect is typical of pure Sativas, positive and uplifting cerebral.

Genetics: Pure Colombian
Type: Regular seeds
100% Sativa
Indoor flowering: 18+ weeks
Outdoor harvest: December-January
Yields: Average

****The Original- 1972 Colombian Gold Dorada De Santa Marta. Came from crippled creek by CrippledCrow. Charlie Garcia and Jahgreenlabel were the first two growers/breeders to document grows publicly. Charlie noted that the ‘2015 seedlot’ of 1972 Colombian gold from crippled creek was a might good expression of the 70s colombian gold. He said perhaps similar to the ‘original’ 1970 colombians that Sam S selected for the Original Haze. Original Haze is of course a multi poly Colombian hybrid and OH is not stable in seed form. Charlie’s words.

Wolverine97

Veteran

From their website:
Seed originally from Underground Seeds Collective back in JahgreenLabel days. Reproduced using 2 select males, 7 females. Extreme sativa growth, thin blade leaf, extreme vigor.

This landrace cannabis variety has extraordinary vigorous growth veg and during bloom, so a short vegetative period is recommended, as well as using different pruning and training techniques to control its height. 5x to 7x stretch is common.

72′ Colombian Gold develops flexible branches and has a long flowering period that takes 18+weeks, so it is not advised for novice growers.

Patience will be rewarded with resinous sativa flowers with an acrid lemon zest and peppery smell and taste to a strong white sage smudge cleaner smell and taste, very long lasting. The effect is typical of pure Sativas, positive and uplifting cerebral.

100% Sativa

****The Original- 1972 Colombian Gold Dorada De Santa Marta. Came from crippled creek by CrippledCrow. Charlie Garcia and Jahgreenlabel were the first two growers/breeders to document grows publicly. Charlie noted that the ‘2015 seedlot’ of 1972 Colombian gold from crippled creek was a might good expression of the 70s colombian gold. He said perhaps similar to the ‘original’ 1970 colombians that Sam S selected for the Original Haze. Original Haze is of course a multi poly Colombian hybrid and OH is not stable in seed form. Charlie’s words.

Haven't grown it, but he says he worked his from the original USC releases. That said, looking at his plants, they don't quite look the same... so I'm thinking some other genetics were introduced somewhere along the line. But that's just my read, from what I have seen him post.

Wwbsox

From their website:

100% Sativa

Haven't grown them either, but from the description, they sound more authentic than most other seed banks. 18+ weeks flowering would be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts