What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

RobFromTX

Yeah, it was the final straw, they were a bit squat also, like there was 2 very definite phenos, I wanted the long tall classic thai pheno

Im sure you've heard by now of the chang mai variety that ace came out with recently? I bring it up because you mentioned tall classic thai. Apparently a menace to grow indoors but the thread has a few growers that pulled it off quite well and the phenos are beautiful. I have some chang mai beans as well as some thai mango from real seeds i plan to pop sometime soon. Ive never smoked any thai weed but ive heard its on a level of its own, something to experience

Timj

I grow Super Skunk now, it grows well with little attention from me. And the high is pretty nice. It in no way is representative of the Skunk we grew in the 80's. That Skunk smelled like being sprayed by a skunk. I have never grown anything or have I known anyone else to have grown anything that came close to the old Skunk from our youth. From the modern posts on this site and others. I don't believe folk are on the right track. Our Skunk grew around 6' tall and had very wide leaves. Most of the descriptions I see from the online community sound nothing like the Skunk we grew. Either way. Good luck chasing the dream. Many tried and failed. Hope you find the holy grail.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
People here say there is only 1 pheno of st. I showed there were at least 4

Thanks for the verifiable reference

mm
all 4 look like thai though ,
there are no indica or hybrid phenos in thai sativa ,
ive grown hundreds at least in my time ,
from all over the place ,, they dont look like what you showed ,
more like that grandpa is showing ,, which bears no resemblance to what you showed ,
whose were they id u didnt grow them??

GrandpaMillenial

Wow The red dwarf. Fascinating stuff man. Ive grown it a few times and i haven't even ran across the rare purple pheno. The green ones have a nice buzz though. Thats why i like honduras x panama so much. panama goddess x purple colombian. Best of both worlds :smoke:

Lol, that whole plant was just a stinker, only thing that makes sense to me is it was a seed from a completely different product.

GrandpaMillenial

Im sure you've heard by now of the chang mai variety that ace came out with recently? I bring it up because you mentioned tall classic thai. Apparently a menace to grow indoors but the thread has a few growers that pulled it off quite well and the phenos are beautiful. I have some chang mai beans as well as some thai mango from real seeds i plan to pop sometime soon. Ive never smoked any thai weed but ive heard its on a level of its own, something to experience

I’ve heard great things about RSC mango thai.

Dime

I smoked euphoria from dutch passion and it was potent and stunk like skunk more than any I've had since.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all 4 look like thai though ,
there are no indica or hybrid phenos in thai sativa ,
ive grown hundreds at least in my time ,
from all over the place ,, they dont look like what you showed ,
more like that grandpa is showing ,, which bears no resemblance to what you showed ,
whose were they id u didnt grow them??
Pics were from Thailand. Outdoors. Where they were sourced

Once again putting a while bunch of words in my mouth...need to work on that haha. Or you will keep upsetting yourself again

mm

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
pics ,
that was 1 picture ,
you showed another from a plant that was from a long distance away and outdoor ,
but couldnt see how that looked from the distance ,
so you say that one of the hybrid is from outdoor in thailand??
wow u actually answered that question finally ,i asked it about 4 times but never got an answer ..

anyhow the thais , or whoever sent u those pictures , have them mixed up ,
and that one we were debating ,, is not squirrel tail by any means mm ,
sadly you have been duped or u misunderstood some information relayed to you ,
or it was labeled wrong .... this is clear to everyone but you it seems ....
maybe go back to the source and question that ...

GrandpaMillenial

yea that happens a lot with them south east asian boys ,
i had it with some laos male too ,
it was late and he had already pollinated the girls ,
strangely ,, none of the girls from the seed that came from using the hermie male ,
were hermies ,, i expected they would be but was pleasantly surprised ...

Yes, there exists a lot of hermaphroditic plants in SEA. I believe that strong males and females can be found. Herms can make some good smoke due to their hormone imbalance, but I wouldn’t breed with one.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Yes, there exists a lot of hermaphroditic plants in SEA. I believe that strong males and females can be found. Herms can make some good smoke due to their hormone imbalance, but I wouldn’t breed with one.
yes ive never intentionally done it ,, bred with one ,
but some ive used , then left the males to do what they do ,
they eventually showed pistils , some sooner than later ,
some towards the end of their life ,
id agree though , better to look for some that retain their sex if you want to make some seed ,
it can be a bit of a hunt sometimes though , especially with those males ,
solid females not so hard to find though at least ....

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Pics were from Thailand. Outdoors. Where they were sourced

Once again putting a while bunch of words in my mouth...need to work on that haha. Or you will keep upsetting yourself again

mm
i dont see from the post you quoted where i was putting words in your mouth ,
you said there was 4 phenos in the squirrel tail ,
i said maybe , but none look like indicas or hybrids , they all look like thai plants ,
ie , thin leaf and quite serrated like the description someone coined "aligator tails"

also , im not upset at all , quite happy in fact ..

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Nope, again.

It was Paktika, not Kandahar, to make BB (and GDP)
Unfortunately for you. I never said this was dj plant.

This thread gets more outlandish the more people post.

I grew dj blueberry from chimera via vagpuncher back in the day. Special stock.

Now if you had grown real blueberry. And this kandahar black. You would know yourself that this was the afghani used in the cross. Not the actual plant man. You are pretty crazy for even assuming that. Haha

You know what they say about assumptions right? Well the point is proven everything

mm

Thcvhunter

Veteran
A video that screams multi-drug addiction
There are
- kandahar
- kabul
- mazar
- lashkar gah
- bahlki
- maruf and more
And then nld and bld within each category. And many phenotypes within the sub species

Dude...you crack me up.....hahaha....you think there is only 1 strain of afghani hahaha. And 1 image is your evidence hahahaha. Nice try

I think you and "your friends" have either smoked yourselves silly? Or are just horses with blinders stuck within your own limitations? lol

Feel free to watch this video. 1st minute

In the video it goes in order
- hopar valley kush
- kandahar black
- colombian gold
- pre soviet hindu kush nld
- pre soviet kabul
- theres a presoviet mazar later on. And 2 bld different presoviet afghani hindu kush (region unknown) after the mazar

Presoviet KABUL:

Videos are much better then pics

mm

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dont see from the post you quoted where i was putting words in your mouth ,
you said there was 4 phenos in the squirrel tail ,
i said maybe , but none look like indicas or hybrids , they all look like thai plants ,
ie , thin leaf and quite serrated like the description someone coined "aligator tails"

also , im not upset at all , quite happy in fact ..
Seems like you see what you choose and ignore what you want quite a bit

Then point the finger hahaha

Still wondering the source of this monumental bias....

mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts