What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

Tynehead Tom

has the hasplant I seek ..... LOL @med-man you are such a joke man. You tried to convince everyone you have "the original 80's pnw hashplant"...... you posted pics of a plant, that plant does not resemble the plant I used to grow for a decade. It was never an outdoor variety but I am not rehashing this again. You changed the pedigree of the hashplant you claimed to have, at least 3 times in that thread. Anyone can go back and read those posts. Anyone can read my posts too and no one (but you) has ever came at me and disputed my recollections of the region I grew up in.
So tell me , where was the biker clubhouse on the sunshine coast? Please post some historical references. Who were the presidents of these Sunshine coast biker clubs and who's patches were they wearing?
Did the odd "biker" live on the sunshine coast? Of course , they live in nearly every community in BC. That doesn;t mean the bikers ran the outdoor weed culture of the sunshine coast and gulf islands. Certain communities in BC never tolerated the Biker presence. Like where I live now...... lots of people around here ride harleys, lots of them "look" like Bikers. You do see the patch clubs ride thru occasionally but there is no club house here, no biker hang out, nothing. Do patch members of certain clubs live here, they sure do but doesn't mean a thing. Same goes for the sunshine coast.... sure there might have been a few resident bikers but to say they were big players in the Sunshine Coast weed scene is laughable at best.
Bikers conducting business in and around the sunshine coast and gulf islands would be mostly into smuggling operations off the Pacific..... I know a few of those old timers from the tip of Vancouver Island.

Back to your wet dreams of me being mad at you over a hashplant LOL you never had the hashplant I grew as it cam direct from the Langley/White Rock Hell's Angels affilliates, from the big grows I used to organize trim crews for. The plant you posted originally..... I told you if it was a long standing Sunshine Coast Hashplant that was cultivated outdoors.... my bet was it would be the BC Light Green Hashplant..... which by the end of where I stopped paying attention to your nonsense in that thread...... you actually verified that I was right all along. There is nothing exclusive about the Light Green Hashplant.... it's good stock though and I have piles of seed from one of the bigger players in Robert's Creek and Egmont.
My seed list , just from the Sunshine Coast , not including anytime access to hierloom clones like Texada Timewarp consists of
King John Hashplant
Coastal Rose Hashplant x Shishkaberry
Congo (robert's creek)
Dank Haze
Sea Level
Timewarp
Timewarp x 3 Leaf Egmont
3 Leaf Egmont (2014 preservation)
Rene BX
Rene x BC Skunk
Rene x Island Sweet Skunk
Viper
BC Light Green Hashplant (2014 preservation run)
Coffee Cake Hashplant BX
Denman Deadhead

I'll stop there but none of my seeds came from bikers over there..... all regular dudes who like to keep thier heads low and not attract attention. This describes the vast majority of growers and weed dealers I met over there in my great many trips all through the 90's. A friend Rob used to run a video rental store over there , still lives there and "everyone, who is anyone" in the weed scene over there knows Rob ..... I'll have to ask him of he knows you LOL

In the end it ain't a pissing contest.
I don't like you because you are a class A bullshitter who has been caught bullshitting so many times over the years you have been posting. You just seem to ignore it all and keep on trucking..... thick skin I get but this is something other than that. The other reason I don't like you is you pulled stunts that caused hurt to a lot of people, including real good friends of mine. Nice that you can travel and grow weed and get a health canada license..... my friends can do none of those things after getting pinched after YOU were the heat score that brought the cops down on people. Your actions speak louder than any post I can ever make.

But you keep digging that hole man. The internet hasn't chewed you up and spat you in the trash yet but maybe soon that day will come.

I think you are a shit stain on the canadian weed scene. It's okay I feel that way about chimera and marc emory too LOL At least I don't think Ryan is dishonest about his genetics or his travels/experience/education when it comes to cannabis though. I just don't like him LOL

Dime

There's shmoes, Joe's and theirs pros

Anyone that needs to see what my beds, genes and nutes / method delivers. This was the last breeding grow I did before my 2 year break. Plants were very young mind you

Sneak peak on some plants 18 inches tall

View attachment 18934802

mm

Those plants look stressed and have soft blades curling down,maybe try promix and GH 3 part and turning on some lights. I see you're still sticking with the acid weed tale. Colombian landraces include Colombian Gold and Punto Rojo, Spanish for “Red Dot.” or "Red Tip."

Here's a healthy one

Attachments

• picture-3951461737.jpg
    picture-3951461737.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 47

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont buy weed. I make everything I post other than the Chimera #4 clone. Using clones from others causes more drama than I like. My post was pure sarcasm..
Or tryna poach leads from a post that has got 40k engagenemtnts in 3 weeks?

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That Pic is

(NHaze x OHaze) x THH x A5hbx x Mac) x (Sour D 07 x Sour D bx3 Karma)

The Mac has some CGOLD in it
Alien Cookies f2 x (Columbian Gold x Star Fighter)

All 4 plants are still in flower .
O haze from Todd? He claims it's a mix of 3 colombians

Your strain must smell like frankincense (based on what the people here never grew or smoked colombian lol)

mm

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
O haze from Todd? He claims it's a mix of 3 colombians

Your strain must smell like frankincense (based on what the people here never grew or smoked colombian lol)

mm

No.. Madmac.. It was his cross of NH X OH. He did send some 09 Golli OH as well.

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No.. Madmac
Caps mac is up here in bc got the cut last year.

Managed to make a few seeds with my presoviet 81 afghani hindu kush. It didn't do well up north here on the coast outside. Extremely Sour with a nice sweetness.

mm

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive never grown Caps MAC1 clone. Its been offered many times. I dont like using other's clones anymore. I used a male I selected from his Mac seeds. The goal for any breeder/Chucker selling should be to improve what you start with. I dont see that often so the seeds should reflect this in price. 20+$ per seed is way too much for the same quality just named differently. 5-10$ is what should be the seed price range. 20$+ should be exclusively for rare quality IMO.
mac male.jpg

Last edited:

ChemDogLover

Those plants look stressed and have soft blades curling down,maybe try promix and GH 3 part and turning on some lights. I see you're still sticking with the acid weed tale. Colombian landraces include Colombian Gold and Punto Rojo, Spanish for “Red Dot.” or "Red Tip."

Here's a healthy one
Goddamn that’s the biggest leaf I have ever seen !!!!! Wow

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Or tryna poach leads from a post that has got 40k engagements in 3 weeks?

mm
No clue what this even means. You do realize 39,999k dont look good for you LMAO.

I've seen DC listed as an Afghan in many places. Tom posted in the basement his Deep Chunk is a Korean Broadleaf. We cant get leaves that big indoor.

Project4.png

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No clue what this even means. You do realize 39,999k dont look good for you LMAO.

I've seen DC listed as an Afghan in many places. Tom posted in the basement his Deep Chunk is a Korean Broadleaf. We cant get leaves that big indoor.

View attachment 18934893
Not sure what DC has to do with anything? That's my purple head-band

Good to know about Korea tho. That's news to me. Never e er grown dc

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So....your "purple" headband is deep chunk?
Based in some of your responses to my clear statements

You have officially smoked yourself silly

Purple kush x Sour diesel kush = purple head-band

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This skunk 18 is holding some beautiful original pink kush nuts

Alot of questions about sk18. Yes. It def is a old skunk plant. I beleive in the lineage as advertised. There will be some actual skunk phenos. It's just a muted rks. Hopefully the original pink will add some more pungent gas to her

20231218_185737.jpg
20231218_185744.jpg

mm

Status
Not open for further replies.