What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
There's the black, there's the white and there's the truth

Birds have always spread more viable seeds to more remote locations then any other creature.

View attachment 18932492

mm
yea i know this ,
but not all seed can survive being in the gut of animals ,
and thats a fact you are not considering ,
as far as i know , cannabis is not spread by birds , or it would pop up on remote islands and all over the place where humans have not even been ,
but it hasnt and it doesnt , i wonder why that is ??

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
There's the black, there's the white and there's the truth
its obvious that when you disagree with someone,
you try to make some sort of disparaging remark,
to try to impugn the character, honesty, integrity or morality of the person disagreeing with you ..

do you think this is because you are a narcissist?
or are you just a bit of an asshole?
perhaps its a little of both , but i see this theme repeated throughout this thread ,
maybe it happens a lot with threads you are involved with and discussions you enter into ??
it wouldnt surprise me based on how you have spoken to me when i disagree with you ..

doesnt look like you have many friends here ,
do you think its because of how you interact with folks ,
or your because of your fabrications ??
you seem to want to shrug it off by saying they are all cyberstalkers ,
but it doesnt seem to be the case at all ...

Last edited:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its obvious that when you disagree with someone,
you try to make some sort of disparaging remark,
to try to impugn the character, honesty, integrity or morality of the person disagreeing with you ..

do you think this is because you are a narcissist?
or are you just a bit of an asshole?
perhaps its a little of both , but i see this theme repeated throughout this thread ,
maybe it happens a lot with threads you are involved with and discussions you enter into ??
it wouldnt surprise me based on how you have spoken to me when i disagree with you ..

doesnt look like you have many friends here ,
do you think its because of how you interact with folks ,
or your because of your fabrications ??
you seem to want to shrug it off by saying they are all cyberstalkers ,
but it doesnt seem to be the case at all ...
Ooo....the N word....lol.

Like I said before....the debate is always lost when slander and name calling are the only tools of the loser

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As you can see and will see. I don't engage with name callers.

It's actually against the community rules here (you should know)

I've clearly debunked your conspiracy that I never went to peru, never collected seeds, that pure sativas including colombians grow still in peru. And there are untouched pure lines still.....in peru
Further more. There is skunk weed in colombians in peru. Accept it and:

Now let it go man

I'm not here for pats on the back. Or to listen to any more misinformation.

instead of ignoring all my posts, links and references. Start from page 1 and read thuroughly. Everyones questions, cherry picking and goal post moving have all been clearly and concisely answered. And all the cyberstalkers are on ignore and deserve 0 time or energy.

mm

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
As you can see and will see. I don't engage with name callers.

It's actually against the community rules here (you should know)

I've clearly debunked your conspiracy that I never went to peru, never collected seeds, that pure sativas including colombians grow still in peru. And there are untouched pure lines still.....in peru
Further more. There is skunk weed in colombians in peru. Accept it and:

Now let it go man

instead of ignoring all my posts, links and references. Start from page 1 and read thuroughly. Everyones questions, cherry picking and goal post moving have all been clearly and concisely answered. And all the cyberstalkers are on ignore and deserve 0 time or energy.

mm
hahaha oh really ,
i firstly never said u didnt go anywhere ,
just that what you were calling a pure sativa ,
didnt look like it at all ,
and to try and get some more info on it
i asked some questions , which remain unanswered still ,
i did ask them more than once ,, silence from you ,
and i re read the thread a second time , and found the same the second time as the first ..

secondly i said your supposed thai , aka squirrel tail ,
is polluted with indica and isnt pure ,
and ill stand with that because I'm 100 % sure of it having grown a lot of thai ,
i asked a few questions about that , u didnt reply ,

lastly u said animals were spreading cannabis seed ,
namely birds , i refuted that and stated why ,
i asked for a reply , waited for a reply i didnt get one ,

so its not that u dont answer folks who all u names ,
its that u dont answer folks at all , unless u feel like it ,
then if they have something to bust your myth ,
you stop engaging and come up with some rubbish like above ,,

yep i think we all see how u carry on ,
also u accused me of saying several things ,
when i requoted what i had said that flew in the face of your accusations ,
and proved them wrong , u didnt reply ,

yep u are a classic Narsissist mm ,
there is no doubt about it ,
you are just using this thread as a stage ,
but its not going how you want ,
you look like a fool , but u think you are promoting yourself ,
if the guys werent having such fun id close this thread ,
but they are enjoying heckling you , so they can continue ...

Last edited:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Don't encourage him,there's enuff bullshit in the thread already,we know how it goes anyway,the Ugandan will have rks and haze phenos(even tho it's meant to be pure)if ur finding common smells thats coz its probably been hybridised,76
Legend has it that the last remaining crop of pure Tanzanian Gold grows deep in Ugandan jungle, aka RKB (road kill buffalo). No bullshit. I bet that's what Med Man has found!

J0sh1

Veteran

I'm truly astounded by your unyielding commitment to setting the record straight, one cyberstalker at a time. How could anyone possibly ignore the wealth of information you've generously provided? Your meticulous responses and impeccable referencing have surely left no room for doubt in the minds of your enlightened audience.

I can only imagine the sheer intellectual rigor it takes to address everyone's questions, navigate the treacherous terrain of cherry picking, and skillfully move those goal posts. It's a masterclass in online debate etiquette, and we're all just lucky to be witnesses to your digital prowess.

Dime

When I lived in the Bahamas, there were 2 main local strains. Grown in half built homes (block and mortar)

One could be called laughing gas, the other lsd based on their effect

They always has sprouted seeds in them. Very good sativas either way

mm

Did you keep seeds of the Bahama laughing gas amd LSD weed and work with it? I would be happy to buy seeds.That's exactly what I'm looking for .I don't know about anyone else but I would have based a career on that instead of RKS.

Wolverine97

Veteran
I gurantee the central and north uganda I have are purebloods. Non contaminated.

Lots of places greenhouse seeds haven't visited lol

mm
Sure, just like the "pure isolated Colombian Gold", which also apparently has auto Haze, RKS, and Mexican phenos... which you got from a bag of weed you bought in Peru. Sounds legit.

But yes, I'm sure your "Uganda" is pure as the driven snow.

You sold me buddy, where do I tap in?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I lived in the Bahamas, there were 2 main local strains. Grown in half built homes (block and mortar)

One could be called laughing gas, the other lsd based on their effect

They always has sprouted seeds in them. Very good sativas either way

mm

Did you keep seeds of the Bahama laughing gas amd LSD weed and work with it? I would be happy to buy seeds.That's exactly what I'm looking for .I don't know about anyone else but I would have based a career on that instead of RKS.
I did my best to try to send seeds in the mail to my best friend in canada

Pretty sure Bahamian customs removed them before leaving the island. Due to the fact the Bahamas was under as much pressure as colombia being a main gateway for coke in pot for narco traffickers from colombia

I never hallucinate on pot before the local homegrown ilon grand Bahama island

mm

Rgd

Veteran
I did my best to try to send seeds in the mail to my best friend in canada
good man..I am here because I like to readout /grow sativas....even if they are vapourware

its just I did colombia

grew out seeds from bales up here in the 70’s and have a few sativas myself

please continue...there are some good photo's

..I also like to laugh.,--> at me too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts