What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are 0 hippies and tourists in atalaya. Everything grown there is for local , native users

I sense sarcasm? Good on med-man making the effort to go to a remote area, but to say everything is pure there and all that, doubting it. The best areas for old lines are the most dangerous/inhospitable and not touristy in any way imo. You might get crazy grail weed or wind up being used as fertilizer for the crops.

Dime

I sense sarcasm? Good on med-man making the effort to go to a remote area, but to say everything is pure there and all that, doubting it. The best areas for old lines are the most dangerous/inhospitable and not touristy in any way imo. You might get crazy grail weed or wind up being used as fertilizer for the crops.
yes,that's why a while back I mentioned the Andaman Islands,Sentinel, may have unadultered cannabis

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you haven't smoked/seen 1980 skunk many times it's not possible to know what to look for even if you know what a skunk smells like. Trying to re create that plant with no prior knowledge will end in failure. Skunk was a complex genotype. The bags would be coated with resin stuck shut. I just dont see this type of resin anymore. There's plenty of sticky weed today but not like these old lines were. Some rare shit was going around back then. One of my buddies grew a plant with pistils about 3/4 to 1" long and the terps were heavenly. Ive never seen a plant like that since. Lots of genetics have been lost due to poor breeding and the war on drugs.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you haven't smoked/seen 1980 skunk many times it's not possible to know what to look for even if you know what a skunk smells like. Trying to re create that plant with no prior knowledge will end in failure. Skunk was a complex genotype. The bags would be coated with resin stuck shut. I just dont see this type of resin anymore. There's plenty of sticky weed today but not like these old lines were. Some rare shit was going around back then. One of my buddies grew a plant with pistils about 3/4 to 1" long and the terps were heavenly. Ive never seen a plant like that since. Lots of genetics have been lost due to poor breeding and the war on drugs.
First strains I smoked and grew were rks. No other distractions loke the 80s offerings

Last time I had rks was 95/96 it was coming from a biker / hutterite colony that got busted outside of steinbach and then it disappeared

The unripe seeds you would find maybe 1 or 2 an oz were the size and shape of snow peas.

Between 92-96 there were 4 main phenos of rks. I've gone to it in detail before.

mm

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
im pretty dubious as to whether that was a cannabis crop out of the airplane window too ,
not like it could be verified by any of us , coincidence, or not ?? i think not ....

the guy sees and smells skunks where ever he goes ,, so likely imagines cannabis crops where there is some light green leaf in the jungle too ...

did anyone notice his "students " plants were miles better than any he had grown ,
made me wonder who the student there was in fact ,
cant believe this guy was going to check my gallery to see what my plants were like , because maybe they didnt measure up to his ,
i had better plants than that when i was 14 years old ...

Dime

"he unripe seeds you would find maybe 1 or 2 an oz were the size and shape of snow peas."
Lets not get too carried away.

Attachments

• th-2660108168.jpg
    th-2660108168.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Seed-Germination-in-Paper-Towel-Snow-Pea_20200417_171118_sm-3042340404.jpg
    Seed-Germination-in-Paper-Towel-Snow-Pea_20200417_171118_sm-3042340404.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 48

Chi13

ICMag Donor
2 weeks since the cyberstalkers showed up and this thread went from 3k to 30k engagements

mm
Funny, almost everyone contributing to this thread are very long term members and experienced growers.

Congratulations in trashing your reputation in such a short time. There's two breeders who I will never buy seeds from due to their online crap, now it's three.

Highly entertaining thread though.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"he unripe seeds you would find maybe 1 or 2 an oz were the size and shape of snow peas."
Lets not get too carried away.
Okay....snap peas if it makes you happy lol

Emphasis on big and round

mm

ChemDogLover

First strains I smoked and grew were rks. No other distractions loke the 80s offerings

Last time I had rks was 95/96 it was coming from a biker / hutterite colony that got busted outside of steinbach and then it disappeared

The unripe seeds you would find maybe 1 or 2 an oz were the size and shape of snow peas.

Between 92-96 there were 4 main phenos of rks. I've gone to it in detail before.

mm
You admit right here last time you had RKS was 96. And yet you’ve sold seeds under that name since. Forgive me if I chuckle. 😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.