What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

Wolverine97

Veteran
96 for me
Started my first outdoor from my parents bagseed in '92, failed miserably. Again in '93, again another miserable failure. I had no idea what I was doing, dumb teenager. I didn't try again until '96/97, but this time I moved it inside to my first closet grow, and bought a couple books on how to grow. Turned out alright, for having been grown with shop lights. From that point onward, things improved year by year. Now here we are.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Well if he's been smoking since 64 chances are he's seen his share of unpolluted imported colombian

thanks dime

it was the early 60’s in the San Fernando Valley

love-ins at Griffith Park

surfers bringing in weed from Laural Canyon to Topanga Canyon and Malibu , heady times , $80 bucks a kilo , $1 dollar orange sunshine , $10 dollar lids , and $5 bucks a gram for blond Lebanese or dark Morrocan , raw peyote buttons for a dollar ea…

this long haired hippie seen a lot from LA to Frisco in the 60’s….

we smoked trippy weed at Lime Kiln beach Big Sur , all in the 60’s

the weed today is just as good as it was back then

whats changed?

me , we all got old

i will never be able to re-create the time and setting from my youth but I do know the difference between good weed and bullshit and there is a lot of that around nowadays

some weed pics lol

IMG_4569.jpeg

IMG_5439.jpeg

IMG_5527.jpeg

IMG_5695.jpeg

IMG_5661.jpeg

IMG_5697.jpeg

IMG_5662.jpeg

have some good corn too!..

IMG_2769.jpeg

Dime

I sold a lot of Colombian Gold,Redbud and Mexican,and a bit of Thai(it was too pricey ) in high school and college in the mid 70's to about 81 . My connection brought it into Canada out of Detroit in a semi and no way would he have crossed the Bluewater Bridge smelling like he was moving a trailer load of skunks. The customs officers aren't retarded . Not once did anyone ask me for road kill skunk Colombian and nothing I ran across smelled like skunk,it wasn't until indoor weed and sensimilla was a thing that I ran across it. Not saying it isn't in Colombia now but I believe it's due to hybrids and comes from BLD.

Dime

thanks dime

it was the early 60’s in the San Fernando Valley

love-ins at Griffith Park

surfers bringing in weed from Laural Canyon to Topanga Canyon and Malibu , heady times , $80 bucks a kilo , $1 dollar orange sunshine , $10 dollar lids , and $5 bucks a gram for blond Lebanese or dark Morrocan , raw peyote buttons for a dollar ea…

this long haired hippie seen a lot from LA to Frisco in the 60’s….

we smoked trippy weed at Lime Kiln beach Big Sur , all in the 60’s

the weed today is just as good as it was back then

whats changed?

me , we all got old

i will never be able to re-create the time and setting from my youth but I do know the difference between good weed and bullshit and there is a lot of that around nowadays

some weed pics lol

View attachment 18930277

View attachment 18930278

View attachment 18930279

View attachment 18930280

View attachment 18930281

View attachment 18930282

View attachment 18930283

have some good corn too!..

View attachment 18930276
It doesn't take long on this board to clear up some "misconceptions"

Status