What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

X15

@med-man question for ya…

Why not be original and do your own thing?
You seem to really have an affinity for attaching yourself to shit you have no connection to. Call it what you want but In no way is what you’re doing original. If this is your way of marketing and making a quick buck then so be it, but I feel like you’re really limiting yourself.
Also trying to take advantage of people with the click bait nomenclature you got going is not cool.
Ultimately it will catch up to you (if it hasn’t already here lol)… Because….
THE PLANT DONT WORK FOR YOU MY MAN!
And the plants will have the final say.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@med-man question for ya…

Why not be original and do your own thing?
You seem to really have an affinity for attaching yourself to shit you have no connection to. Call it what you want but In no way is what you’re doing original. If this is your way of marketing and making a quick buck then so be it, but I feel like you’re really limiting yourself.
Also trying to take advantage of people with the click bait nomenclature you got going is not cool.
Ultimately it will catch up to you (if it hasn’t already here lol)… Because….
THE PLANT DONT WORK FOR YOU MY MAN!
And the plants will have the final say.
You must be new visit my sub forum for a little history lesson

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More trut cg from a small handful of ogeez that still grow her

Screenshot_20231208_110408_LinkedIn.jpg

mm

Reactions: Rgd

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
People like discussing old-school genetics, that's why so many participate, Adding in BS will obviously get more attention lol.
I prefer growing em....you know....so I know what I'm actually talking about lol

mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts