What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is this rks version 2? Is it skunkier than the version you sell at Choice seedbank?
Those sold out like a week after they got listed.

That was a hybrid. This is colombian gold

mm

exoticrobotic

Roadkill has nothing to do with what a skunk smells like. I never understood why that got attached. Roadkill death doesnt smell like a skunk. Skunk weed was complex, it had an enjoyable aroma. The smell of death is not.

I've never smelled a skunk spray.

I associate skunk weed with a malty heineken smell x 10 but even that doesnt describe it adequately.

Persianfarmer

But there is slight difference, FrNk made loads of money and Blood Sports made box office, I doubt the professor is going to be in High Times 🤪
The most hilarious thing is that this guy tries to market himself as some Professor. There are quite a few examples I can think of functional low iq narcissist who like to paint themselves as this sort of godlike enigma.

Prof Einstein over here with his narco weed reminds me of martial arts history clown Frank Dux with his outlandish CIA stolen valor claims and his Kumite shit.

The real Frank Dux is like our professor here, just another delusional low iq narcissist trying to be accepted by the cool kids in the playground. ;) :) :)

Dime

Those sold out like a week after they got listed.

That was a hybrid. This is colombian gold

mm
The description says buyers will get 1 out of 4 roadkill. That's really good,I would have worked with it more. Maybe you still could and select and combine them with the Colombian unless your set on Colombian Gold Roadkill.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've never smelled a skunk spray.

I associate skunk weed with a malty heineken smell x 10 but even that doesnt describe it adequately.
The closest thing IMO is rotten eggs or the additive used in Natural gas lines. Skunks spray is made from Thiols or mercaptans are made up of Sulfur.

Skunk Stench
The chemicals that primarily give skunk spray its stench are thiol derivatives, in particular, derivatives of the sulfur alcohol n-butyl mercaptan (CH3-CH2-CH2-CH2-SH).

The portion of this compound responsible for its smell is the -SH group, a sulfur atom bonded to a hydrogen atom, which is similar to the -OH or alcohol group. Common derivatives modify the carbon chain. Another variation chemically modifies the -SH group, using acetic acid (CH3-COOH) to form the corresponding thioacetate.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alot of people that were never lucky enuff to experience rks confuse fresh skunk spray (some strains have it) with oxidized cooked for a week on a hot road dead skunk.

Although similar in some ways they arw far apart in others

I had a dog get sprayed 2x in his life. Fresh skunk spray is more chemical , nauseating and makes you want to puke. On the other hand...oxidized skunk from far away smells great, like the rks strains

mm

Wolverine97

Veteran
Alot of people that were never lucky enuff to experience rks confuse fresh skunk spray (some strains have it) with oxidized cooked for a week on a hot road dead skunk.

Although similar in some ways they arw far apart in others

I had a dog get sprayed 2x in his life. Fresh skunk spray is more chemical , nauseating and makes you want to puke. On the other hand...oxidized skunk from far away smells great, like the rks strains

mm
There's no such thing as "RKS". Skunk, yes, not roadkill. And don't tell me what I've experienced. I used to get real Skunk in the 90's, all the time. Haven't seen any since '95-96.

eastcoastjoe

P.s. anyine posting donkey cock memes etc have been ignored. List is up to 15 at this point or more

Maybe if they had something to actually contribute, their posts would be worth the time to read. Unfortunatly this confederacy of dances have never grown cg, so that's all they have to offer

mm

You know you’re reading every comment of the people you ignored. You should just be mature about this and try to behave like an adult. People would respect you more if you were honest

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is quite good marketing,have you tried the offspring.is it really pungent,will we need tomato juice?
Over 800 posts in 8 days? Lol

I make noise duder.

You need dish soap and h202 to take care of fresh spray

mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts