What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

TheDarkStorm

Quite afew people on the site who have grown Colombian gold....there are afew people who are actually in Colombia who post here......out there in more recent times they seem to refer to mango bitche (not the squatter type you see on the forums but the big stretchy type)and Colombia gold to be the same sort of thing. I got pictures off a old guy who grows Colombian gold from old seed but it wont load here, but there are plenty pictures of what they call the 72 Colombian gold on the site.

J0sh1

Veteran
'"columbianis" ...lmao
must be a fckn joke...or just bullshit
Well, bs anyways lol
At least ,"pucallpaensis" does exist and I have posted a picture in this (funny for sure) thread.

The most hilarious thing is that this guy tries to market himself as some Professor. There are quite a few examples I can think of functional low iq narcissist who like to paint themselves as this sort of godlike enigma.

Prof Einstein over here with his narco weed reminds me of martial arts history clown Frank Dux with his outlandish CIA stolen valor claims and his Kumite shit.

The real Frank Dux is like our professor here, just another delusional low iq narcissist trying to be accepted by the cool kids in the playground. ;) :) :)

Dime

No surprise not 1 forensic photo "expert: took a stab at guessing the origins of the big plants I posted lol

mm
It's because no one can tell the origins of a plant by looking at a photo of it unless it's subspecies and that still would only give an rough guess ex: we know a broad leaf wouldn't be native to the equator but you couldn't tell me if it's from Pakistan or Afghanistan. I could post a Mexican plant and a Colombian plant and claim opposites and you would have to take my word for it.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
chi had a shot at it ,
what ever they are , im sure u can smell skunk of some sort in them mm ,
your nose is so finely tuned to skunks asses it seems and dead ones also ...
There are people that have smoked, grown and sold rks ......and then there are clearly people that never have.

Funny thing about the olfactory nerve: its basically photographic memory to images, smells and feelings.

Conflating worked thai lines grown in small villages by the same families for generations to commercial crops pumped and dumped by narcos is a stretch my pedigree chum. It makes you and expert in those lines no doubt. Not to s Americans. Not the same people, not the same impetus, not the same production and processing procedures

mm

kokomarin

What is different in afgan nowdays compared with presovjet afgani-paki,or do pygmmes smoke same weed now or 4-5 generation before?
One gringo few years ago ,have tread on this site,about Peru,he spend 20 years work there,he find only one sorce with californian similar high weed,in hand of old jew Abram.
South americans weed famous is Panama landrace,wich was from congolesse immigrants holy plant for spiritual and medical use.Panama was part of Columbia.
Today weed is polluted with money.

Wolverine97

Veteran
There are people that have smoked, grown and sold rks ......and then there are clearly people that never have.

Funny thing about the olfactory nerve: its basically photographic memory to images, smells and feelings.

Conflating worked thai lines grown in small villages by the same families for generations to commercial crops pumped and dumped by narcos is a stretch my pedigree chum. It makes you and expert in those lines no doubt. Not to s Americans. Not the same people, not the same impetus, not the same production and processing procedures

mm
Okay, to humor your sentiment here;
So what is your qualification to assert that your bagseed (with "RKS", auto Haze, CG, and Mexican phenos) is "pure isolated Colombian Gold"?

Haven't received a single response to a question yet... maybe you can answer this one?

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran

mm
P.s. anyine posting donkey cock memes etc have been ignored. List is up to 15 at this point or more

Maybe if they had something to actually contribute, their posts would be worth the time to read. Unfortunatly this confederacy of dances have never grown cg, so that's all they have to offer

mm

Status
Not open for further replies.