What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think we are learning that not much this guy posts is accurate ,
he just pulls information out of his hat , doesnt verify it , doesnt check ,
and tries to present it to us like its legit ,

i think its safe to say this guys credibility is pretty low ...
So your thai stick....did it look smell and smoke the way the import did?

Or was it far superior grown under optimal conditions?

Did you chime into the thread on your own volition or 100 reports/messages? Lol

I don't think you read this whole thread which is a disservice to yourself. Because if I was a moderator here I would hold a high standard to my role and clean up all the non sensical cybertrolling which is very clear, concise and verifiable.

There is literally video of my flying into the jungle and pics of the flower from my fb timestamped i selected the seeds from lol so your remarks are basically just describing yourself which is what everyday people do.

Feel free to visit my old vendor page vs hearsay from people?

I'm going to check out some of your grows

mm

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
So your thai stick....did it look smell and smoke the way the import did?

Or was it far superior grown under optimal conditions?

Did you chime into the thread on your own volition or 100 reports/messages? Lol

I don't think you read this whole thread which is a disservice to yourself. Because if I was a moderator here I would hold a high standard to my role and clean up all the non sensical cybertrolling which is very clear, concise and verifiable.

There is literally video of my flying into the jungle and pics of the flower from my fb timestamped i selected the seeds from lol so your remarks are basically just describing yourself which is what everyday people do.

Feel free to visit my old vendor page vs hearsay from people?

I'm going to check out some of your grows

mm
you mean there are more optimal conditions to grow a variety than where it is from??
oh maybe u mean indoors , hahaha ..

do you even know what the climate is like where that cannabis was grown?
do you even know what part of thailand thai stick weed was produced ?
are you aware of the climates cannabis enjoys the best ?
maybe you think indoors , or in your green house in canada ,
but you would be hilariously incorrect ...

and yes i chimed in on my own here ,
and i dont dispute where you obtained seed ,
but there is a cloud over the lineage you claim for some of it thats for sure ,
and you dont seem to see it or care ...

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you mean there are more optimal conditions to grow a variety than where it is from??
oh maybe u mean indoors , hahaha ..

do you even know what the climate is like where that cannabis was grown?
do you even know what part of thailand thai stick weed was produced ?
are you aware of the climates cannabis enjoys the best ?
maybe you think indoors , or in your green house in canada ,
but you would be hilariously incorrect ...

and yes i chimed in on my own here ,
and i dont dispute where you obtained seed ,
but there is a cloud over the lineage you claim for some of it thats for sure ,
and you dont seem to see it or care ...
Wow

Talk about deflecting lol haha

I highly doubt the confederacy of dances against me didn't report anything lol

Sativas do great in oz (well subject to certain areas) Being sativa expert I was expecting a simple "yes" ...."it was nothing like the squished seedy sticks, was neon green and spectacular"

mm

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Wow

Talk about deflecting lol haha

I highly doubt the confederacy of dances against me didn't report anything lol

Sativas do great in oz (well subject to certain areas) Being sativa expert I was expecting a simple "yes" ...."it was nothing like the squished seedy sticks, was neon green and spectacular"

mm
i didnt get squished seedy sticks ,
they were perfect looking , wrapped around a bamboo stick with hemp fibre ,

afterwards we got golden thai loose , not on sticks ,
was prime pot , would be comparable to anything today ,
better in most cases,
particularly in quality of the high ,, fantastic pot ...

sure some great stuff was also grown in oz from imported seed , but those thai sticks were great ,
thats why they are remembered so well , had they been squished and seedy ,
i dont think folks would be talking about them so well or with such passion today ...

those people are great gardeners and pretty fussy about presentation

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i didnt get squished seedy sticks ,
they were perfect looking , wrapped around a bamboo stick with hemp fibre ,

afterwards we got golden thai loose , not on sticks ,
was prime pot , would be comparable to anything today ,
better in most cases,
particularly in quality of the high ,, fantastic pot ...

sure some great stuff was also grown in oz from imported seed , but those thai sticks were great ,
thats why they are remembered so well , had they been squished and seedy ,
i dont think folks would be talking about them so well or with such passion today ...

those people are great gardeners and pretty fussy about presentation
Weren't thai sticks dipped in opium?

Thats was the werd from back in the day. Maybe that had something to do with the extra special effects

I'm sure they were great gardeners. But logistically when anything is transported its squished, bricked, vacuum sealed etc. Not really a grow issue but a distribution one

mm

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

Thats was the werd from back in the day. Maybe that had something to do with the extra special effects

I'm sure they were great gardeners. But logistically when anything is transported its squished, bricked, vacuum sealed etc. Not really a grow issue but a distribution one

mm
na thats an old wives tale ,
it was just good sativa , grown to perfection and well cured ..

that stuff can be quite mind-altering, unlike modern cannabis ,
hence it sometimes being referred to as "tripping weed" ..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There was def a huge opium problem at that time with all the vets returning addicted. Did some personally do it probably? The people who grew and made Thai sticks for commercial export did not dip in opium.

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
na thats an old wives tale ,
it was just good sativa , grown to perfection and well cured ..

that stuff can be quite mind-altering, unlike modern cannabis ,
hence it sometimes being referred to as "tripping weed" ..
When I lived in the Bahamas, there were 2 main local strains. Grown in half built homes (block and mortar)

One could be called laughing gas, the other lsd based on their effect

They always has sprouted seeds in them. Very good sativas either way

mm

Reactions: Rgd

OldCoolSativa

So, which is it? Is this guy too thick-headed to realize he's touting hybrids in a landrace thread? Or does he know his gear isn't legit and simply can't back out of the hole that he's dug for himself? Is he merely delusional or is he worse, a morally bankrupt scammer? What's the opposite of a preservationist?

Personally, I can't believe anybody is that stupid so I'm going with Door #2. He is a man of his times though because he lies, he lies big, and he sticks with his lie to the bitter end despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. He could have a great future in politics.

Lugo

Veteran
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

View attachment 18814785 View attachment 18814786 View attachment 18814787 View attachment 18814788

Lugo

Veteran
So, which is it? Is this guy too thick-headed to realize he's touting hybrids in a landrace thread? Or does he know his gear isn't legit and simply can't back out of the hole that he's dug for himself? Is he merely delusional or is he worse, a morally bankrupt scammer? What's the opposite of a preservationist?

Personally, I can't believe anybody is that stupid so I'm going with Door #2. He is a man of his times though because he lies, he lies big, and he sticks with his lie to the bitter end despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. He could have a great future in politics.

Dime

mm
Smoke some real Thai then opium and you will see how far off that post is

ChemDogLover

I wish you would actually post links. What you post are screen shots which could be legit, or might not. Please post links!

Ironic that what you post is completely unverifiable, conjecture, and assumptions also. You found weed in Peru that could be anything, yet you call it Colombian Gold landrace, with certainty.

Then you post a pic of something that clearly isn't a landrace Thai and argue that it is.

I'm not sure how old you are but plenty in this thread are likely older and experienced with some of these early varieties, yet you talk down to people like they're children. I'm sure there are other sites full of gullible newbies you can con.
Yes @med-man

Are you afraid to post links instead of screen shots? What are trying to hide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts