What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I shared a screenshot. I didn't bother tagging you

Everyone who is everyone basically responding here is saying it's impossible that there is any pure colombian in peru.

It's a map from one of your threads

mm

acespicoli

Hey mm wheres the article about you?
Didnt you get gov cert for cannabis in Canada?
One of the first at that?
Did some time bucking prohibition?

You had some nice strains sfu nerd clone, wcd
You have albums of those here ?

These days chemical composition is the best way to define a drug type plant... smh
How can anyone argue thc level and terpenes?

Wolverine97

Veteran
Weren't thai sticks dipped in opium?

Thats was the werd from back in the day. Maybe that had something to do with the extra special effects

I'm sure they were great gardeners. But logistically when anything is transported its squished, bricked, vacuum sealed etc. Not really a grow issue but a distribution one

mm
Just keep putting that ignorance on full display for everyone, mm. You're doing better than us "trolls" ever could.
Got bag seed in Peru, so it must be "pure isolated Colombian Gold". Also found a "Mexican" pheno, and RKS pheno... neat. Good job buddy.

Wolverine97

Veteran
I shared a screenshot. I didn't bother tagging you

Everyone who is everyone basically responding here is saying it's impossible that there is any pure colombian in peru.

It's a map from one of your threads

mm
No, you damn mental midget... people are saying that you got it from some damn bag seed. Not even in situ. Bag seed. Must be "pure isolated CG"!

You're a liar, clown, and despicable excuse for a human being. You have no respect for the plant, or the community. I'm really disappointed in ICmag for allowing you to continue the blatant lying, and obfuscating.

Crazy Chester

Icmag forums is definitely not the place to be making BS up about genetics - it's a tough crowd over here - full of growers and breeders with decades of personal knowledge from real world experience!

Major miscalculation - better start looking for new pics to use to con people with - the ones you posted in this thread will be linked to your BS forever...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
It's good you can recall Thai stick so well Don. Unlike me as I can not recall Michoacan well. Right?
try trolling me one more time and see what happens yesum,
ive ignored youi , warned you , you wont get another mate ,
trolling is not accepted , especially trolling mods ,
you said what you needed ,, 3 times now, id leave it alone now if i were you ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Icmag forums is definitely not the place to be making BS up about genetics - it's a tough crowd over here - full of growers and breeders with decades of personal knowledge from real world experience!

Major miscalculation - better start looking for new pics to use to con people with - the ones you posted in this thread will be linked to your BS forever...
yep , true thing chester ,
definitely a miscalculation , sure its attracted attention ,
but all the wrong kind i reckon ...

eastcoastjoe

No, you damn mental midget... people are saying that you got it from some damn bag seed. Not even in situ. Bag seed. Must be "pure isolated CG"!

You're a liar, clown, and despicable excuse for a human being. You have no respect for the plant, or the community. I'm really disappointed in ICmag for allowing you to continue the blatant lying, and obfuscating.
110% …. It’s a disgrace.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
With over 600 engagements in 6 days and 90% of them off topic from fake account from cyberstalkers , I will have to bid you good luck finding it in here 😀 but it's there somewhere

mm
I'm struggling to see many fake accounts in this thread. A lot of respected growers with years of experience are commenting.

If you had started a thread saying you found some interesting seeds from Peru that might be a landrace variety it would be a different ball game. Instead you insist that not only are they landrace, but they are Colombian Gold, with no evidence at all.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's funny listening to guys say they are experts in colombian gold when all they got and smoked was this lol:
Screenshot_20231129_163539_Facebook.jpg

Those beans look like whoppers to me haha

mm

Status
Not open for further replies.