What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Peruvian golds from deep in the #jungle of the Amazon rain forest in atalaya where #chocolate originated.

my guess is this pure #landrace #columbiangold came to the region with #coca producers from #Columbia in the 80s when the columbian government cracked down on cartels and they moved to #peru and #Bolivia where to my knowledge has been untouched since

there is a diversity from chocolate, woods and #roadkillskunk. very pungent either way. but looking for the skunkers for my road-kill project I revived last year after taking a 10 year break.

#medmanbrand #lordofloud #loudskunk #skunk

20230227_131001.jpg
20230227_131011.jpg
20230227_131014.jpg
20230227_131017.jpg

Thcvhunter

Veteran
@med-man
Are you disregarding my questions, or do you just have my profile on ignore?

This thread is like communicating with The King Of Nepal.
He had a white label breeder selling their 'pure' OG Malawi.
It was straight up Afghan #1. Didnt even try to say maybe the Malawi was polluted. Nope. He said "this is what real Malawi Gold looks like".
If he was just honest that its Afghan #1, people might be happy they paid $200+ for those seeds.

And now you're showing off some NL5xNL2 and calling it Squirrel Tail Landrace Thai RKS OG.
If you were younger, Id just write it off as you just having fun being a troll.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
next thing you will say is it smells like skunk ,, lol ..
Literally the same strain. Both pics.

Landraces aren't stable. I've mentioned that many times in the past...just becuase someone has inbred a line....or found an archetype doesn't mean much.

And all due respect. If you are over the pond. Where there is no skunks....how would you know? Would be like the picture guessing game haha

I have heard you can by skunk smell online from hunting stores to get a bit of a taste

mm

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
yea im pretty aware of landraces , and have grown plenty of thai landraces in my life,
they dont have fat leaf on them , nor do they have chunky buds like the picture you first shared of the plant with purple leaf ,
thats not squirrel tail ,, your source is fooling you , lying to you , or they dont know what they have ,
are they thai people ??

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
landraces are diverse ,
stable is not the right word ,
there is variation on the same theme , so you dont get a fat leaf plant , then a super thin leaf plant ,
they are all thin leafed , but the smell can vary , the shape of buds sometimes ,, ripening times can vary , stuff like that ,
but a thai landrace is recognisable as one ,
that picture with the fat purple leaf doesnt look like its grown out in a field like the other picture you showed , is it indoor , green house ? or what ?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
landraces are diverse ,
stable is not the right word ,
there is variation on the same theme , so you dont get a fat leaf plant , then a super thin leaf plant ,
they are all thin leafed , but the smell can vary , the shape of buds sometimes ,, ripening times can vary , stuff like that ,
but a thai landrace is recognisable as one ,
that picture with the fat purple leaf doesnt look like its grown out in a field like the other picture you showed , is it indoor , green house ? or what ?
Landrace afghanica.

Heirloom family seeds

Let us never again confuse landrace and stable.

Plants from up north will not be the same as central, southern or island thais. In fact. There is o e island with 2 totally different expressions depending on which side of the mointain you are on.

Bld mixed with nld

Just called genotypes amigo

Screenshot_20231128_001427_LinkedIn.jpg

mm

William76

Yup,iv an nl5 with them same leaves as that supposed squirrel tail above,u do know mm that Mr mallard lived in Thailand for a bit?,I think he would know.76

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
oh , well thanks for your teachings , haha

you have no idea what you are talking about ,
and the picture you showed as squirrel tail , is not a pure thai by a long stretch ,
its a known variety that has thin leaf and fluffy buds ,, like , omg , they are like a squirrels tail would you believe ,,
has nothing to do with that field you showed at all ...

lets get another look at this pure thai landrace shall we ....
look at that leaf in the bottom right hand corner thats turned yellow and wants to fall off ,
thats got indica in it , there is no doubt about it ...
your source has stuffed it up im disappointed to tell you ...

Screenshot_20231127_161154_Messenger.jpg

J0sh1

Veteran
And all due respect. If you are over the pond. Where there is no skunks....how would you know? Would be like the picture guessing game haha

That's a great observation! Make sure the next time you are a "guest" on BlueSkiesVienna podcast ask him that same question buddy!! :) :) :)

Wolverine97

Veteran
next thing you will say is it smells like skunk ,, lol ..
Or he found a "pure isolated Afghan" pheno in 'em.

But seriously. We should let this thread die. He's just going to keep saying outlandish shit, because he knows people will react. It's the "no bad publicity" thing. Inevitably, some idiot will get curious, and buy seeds from him thinking... "it's just a few bucks, why not try?". Now he's making fake accounts to try to support his nonsense. It's insanity. Let it die.

But yeah, this guy is 100% a terrible human being. He's the type of person who would scam an old retiree out of their savings, and not feel bad about doing it. Dolla dolla bill yo. CREAM.

Hey bro, those "Ayahuasca" ceremonies you claim to have done, they didn't help you. I'd try to get my money back.

Dime

and the picture you showed as squirrel tail , is not a pure thai by a long stretch ,
its a known variety that has thin leaf and fluffy buds ,, like , omg , they are like a squirrels tail would you believe ,,

look at that leaf in the bottom right hand corner thats turned yellow and wants to fall off ,

View attachment 18924608
Almost everything where man has walked is now a hybrid,the rest is hemp or ruderalis . Try the Andamands or Sentinel island,they may have a landrace.As we look for landraces we have to be conscious of the environment and make sure we pick up the soda cans and mcdonalds wrappers.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Or he found a "pure isolated Afghan" pheno in 'em.
But seriously. We should let this thread die. He's just going to keep saying outlandish shit, because he knows people will react. It's the "no bad publicity" thing. Inevitably, some idiot will get curious, and buy seeds from him thinking... "it's just a few bucks, why not try?".

But yeah, this guy is 100% a terrible human being. He's the type of person who would scam an old retiree out of their savings, and not feel bad about doing it. Dolla dolla bill yo. CREAM.

Hey bro, those "Ayahuasca" ceremonies you claim to have done, they didn't help you. I'd try to get my money back.

ayahuasca will change humans

I would be more convinced if the author started giving away his seeds

IMG_2491.jpeg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ayahuasca will change humans

I would be more convinced if the author started giving away his seeds

View attachment 18924656
Lol

I've given away so many. Millions of dollars worth of products and services over 30+ years. That's just requires and enlightenment quality, not so much plants.

I think your advice would do quite well for the dudes on here that have cyberstalked me for over a decade though.....but maybe not.

Transformation can be started with ceremonies, but if ymwe don't do the inner work there's no point really

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who knows what was in it!,sounds like he was scammed,plenty of it about!,,76
Nothing worse then getting free seeds from a local tribal farmers in Thailand lol I've been duped!

Can't wait to start my north and central uganda kandrace thread.

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran

View attachment 18924608
From the importer

Screenshot_20231128_081740_LinkedIn.jpg

So you lived in Thailand....would live to see all the thai you grew....seeing as at can be a possible death sentence or life in prison for production and possession of narcotics

mm

Status
Not open for further replies.